Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Questions, with a history.. will it help with hair loss, is it worth the investm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if your nail ridges are connected to your hair loss. If you are nutrient deficient, or having difficulty absorbing nutrients, a cleanse can definitely help you. Who knows what can happen with regard to the hair loss.

Ridged nails are most probably the result of some inner problem. Fix the inner problem and you're on your way to healthy nails.

Comment

Scott,

I understand your problem. I'm 24 now and it just seems that my hair is getting thinner and thinner every day. I used to have very thick hair. There's no one in my family who suffers of has suffered from hair loss; not my dad, nor one of my grandfathers. So I don't think it's genetically related.

I'll be starting my first cleanse soon, so I'll make sure to let you know how things work out. I'm convinced that the hair problem will definitely improve with each level of cleansing. I've read about people who had cleansed and hair that started growing back.

I'd quit the rogaine if I was you. I don't know if you read this:
      "Its effects may fade with time"
      A moment will come that the rogaine will not work anymore and you'll be forced to quit. It could be a lot sooner then you expect. So if you're going to quit then (and risk losing hair), why not quit now?
      Second, if you're going to cleanse, you need to stop taking pills and drugs. Otherwise you'll not set optimal conditions for your cleanse.
      In the long run, rogaine will make you even unhappier than you were. Have you read about the side effects...
      It's clear to me that this product will pollute your body even more, which is not what you want, trust me.

Cleanse with us and I'm sure you will benefit from it

Dennis

Comment

Dennis,
        will you let me know when and keep us updated with your cleanse and post cleanse, I hope it helps with your hair loss, and the same for me when I get around to doing it. So are you using anything against hair loss right now or no? And I am thinking of dropping the Rogaine, I am just scared that I will lose a bunch of hair at once if I do.

Comment

Dennis,
          also, do you have the ridges in your nails?

Comment

Scott,

I'll keep you updated in my cleansing, postcleansing and testimonial if there's any change in the hair loss.

About the nails. My big toe nails have some vertical ridges, but the rest seems ok. To be honest, I never really paid attention to it. All my nails are slightly vertically ridged, but very hard to notice that. I don't know if this is normal or not.
            I keep you informed though if I see any change.

good luck

Dennis

Comment

Dennis,
              So have yoiu been using anything to fight hairloss prior to this? How long have you been thinning for? And when do you think you'll start the precleanse. Sorry for so many questions, but I am very curious, thanks.
              Scott

Comment

Scott,

I have never used any product, nor will I ever use one. I'd rather go bald than poison my body. So if cleansing an getting healthy doesn't help, than it must be a genetic thing. Can't do much about that, Can I... As long as I'm healthy, It really doesn't matter that much.

The thinning started 2, 3 years ago.

My precleanse has already started. If all goes well I'll be starting my official cleanse monday.

wishing you the best

Dennis

Comment

Hey Guys,
                  I really want to do this cleanse before I go back to school, but I did not realize at first that the package from here doesnt come with the actual stuff you need. So it costs like 600 bucks total for the whole deal right? Also, how long do you have to precleanse for. I really want to do this but I just want to make sure its worth it. If I were just get the products from the Colema company instead of also getting the package from here would the be a problem. I mean is the guidance on here really necessary for a sucesfull fast? I mean I know it would deifnaltey help but I am just trying to decide if I can really justify spending another 300 dollars.
                  Thanks Guys,
                  Scott

Comment

I don't mean to bug you guys, but I was curious if any of you guys had an opinion of my last post? I just want to try to do something before I have to go back to school at the end of August. They definately don't have that great of food in the dorm so I would think a cleanse before going back would be a good idea, but do I really need the package provided from this site. Thanks guys,
                    Scott

Comment

Scott,

The pre-cleanse is a week or two, I don't really remember for Level 1.

I would not recommend doing a 7-day cleanse without guidance. Cleansing is not something you want to do wrong. A lot of us here tried fasting on our own before, and we did not succeed like we have with HPS. What you get from Jos-hua is a whole lot more than what you might get from the board vendor. And don't underestimate the value of the forum.

If you can't swing the cash now, wait until you can. And wait until you have the time to do it right. It is worth it. The "package" is what makes it work, and it is the best bargain of it all.

Louise_L
                      Last edited by Louise_L; 07-29-2003, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Yeah I have decided to go through with it, I think I will order from HPS tonight. I am just getting so depressed about my hair and I have tried everything but I figure this really could be the problem all along. With such terrible eating all the way up until this summer I am thinking that my colon is just lined with mucus and I can't get any of the nutrients I need which has shown itself to me by the thinning of my hair. I know hair takes a while to show new growth so I know I wouldnt see results over night. Even if I didn't regrow any I just hope these cleanses will at least keep what I still have. It is just so tought to start thinning at such a young age. It has really just killed me. So I am doing these cleanses to really give the hairloss a fight. Hopefully these cleanses will yield results. Because I know it will be great to feel better and all but if my hair continues to get worse I just really can't see me being very happy. So hopefully these cleanses will do the trick.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
                        Working...
                        X