Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the hardest part of cleansing the HPS-ONLINE way?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is the hardest part of cleansing the HPS-ONLINE way?

For me the hardest part was fasting for 7 days. It wasn't so much the physical hunger, but rather just the association with food. The comfort of it: taste, chewing and energy surges. My mind would often drift to food, but it was more of a mental rather than a physical thing.

Mike

Comment

Hi Jos-hua,

I think the hardest part of the cleanse was getting my water ready for the colonics. I used a Britta filter which is what I generally use to filter city water for drinking. This was important and took much longer than I expected. I ended up boiling some water and filtering some, it still took too long. I am going to invest in another form of water filter before I do my next cleanse.

As you can imagine from the above, I was busy doing water preparation in between everything else I was doing. It was all worth it in the end.

Another awareness arose from the above in that I discovered why I hadn't been drinking enough water every day....the Britta filter water doesn't taste very good. I am now drinking water that I buy until I invest in a new water filter. Some of my problem may be due to the fact that I need to replace my old galvanized water pipes in my house too.

Thanks for your continued support,
      Love, Martha_R

Comment

Greetings friends,

All these years I have never posted on this thread, but now I am ready to.

The hardest part for me, and the least enjoyable part is washing up the glass used to make the shake.... the psyllium and bento always sticks to the glass, and when washing it sticks to the sponge making it all gooey and a mess... and sometimes it even blocks up my drain, and then I have to start cleaning up the sink and the drain too.

That's the hardest, most unenjoyable part, of the 7DW program for me.

The second most unenjoyable thing is the smell of the disinfectant in the bathroom, used to wash the colenema board... that too I find irritating after a few days.

Outside of that... its been a great ride, year in and year out... I couldn't imagine my life, nor the quality of life I have now (and what I assume I'll have in the future, in the coming 20 to 30 years) without this 7DW program.

RIght now, while writing this, I'm on day 6 of the seven dayer, and gosh I feel GREAT, and so fortunate, and in gratitude to be able to do this program.

Peace,
        Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
        Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
          ... the least enjoyable part is washing up the glass used to make the shake.... the psyllium and bento always sticks to the glass, and when washing it sticks to the sponge making it all gooey and a mess... and sometimes it even blocks up my drain, and then I have to start cleaning up the sink and the drain too.
          Yah, that's a drag ... and that's about it for what's not enjoyable about the 7DW.
          Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man

The second most unenjoyable thing is the smell of the disinfectant in the bathroom, used to wash the colenema board... that too I find irritating after a few days.

Peace,
            In that case for Jos-hua, I also experienced that.... even the anti-bacterial soap which smells good before I used it in cleaning the colenema board and the tubing, I find it not good to smell after a few days too.... also during my L1, I used a nice smelling bath soap which now, I don't like anymore, even up to now....

Joel

Comment

While I voted the hardest part was the colonics for 14 times in a week it wasn't from a lack of appreciation for what they bring to the Formal, quite the opposite, without them I am back to gypsy fasting with little and slow results.

It was just how tired my colon became due to small ulcerations inside. I wasn't dropping a lot either, this happened more after the Formal when I went from a bm every day if I was lucky before to somehow 4 a day! And lots of it too.

But many times the most difficult can be the most instructive and helpful. I had to be kinder to myself. Send appreciation out. And in a way, because I finished feeling really done with the board, I have no attraction to get it out again for any constipation to come.

Comment

Hi, I voted that the most difficult part of the formal for me was cleaning up the bathroom for the home colonics but this actually probably wasn't too bad in retrospect. More than anything it was probably just the shedule of getting everything squeezed into the day.

But having said all of this, it was oly my first formal and by the next time I feel I will be even more to grips with organising everything in a manner that leaves me with even more time for rest throughout the day plus it is something which is only done 1 or 2 times a year

It all goes by quite quickly and all of the benefits clearly outweigh any small time consuming or cleaning aspects to the whole process. The juicing and preparing the buckets were quite time consumming but I was using a water filter which only puts out about a litre every 1minute +.

All in all though, everything was fine and a process that I can see getting easier and easier as time goes by.

Peace, love and light,

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin_C
                  ... All in all though, everything was fine and a process that I can see getting easier and easier as time goes by.
                  And it does Kevin!

Dorothea
                  Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Greetings -

For myself during the 7dw cleanse formal aspect I would state that what was most challenging was the habit my mind makes of marginalizing the colenamas and clean up in general.

These thoughts arose from perceiving the effort of the acts as tedious and tiresome.

" I don't want to....."

" I am tired of this.."

" I don't like this.."

These acts themselves were not difficult to perform and complete. Yet, part of the process of venturing into unknowns and non - certainties that my egoic mind would rather not face or accept as the task at hand. So, foot dragging could and did occur, but I saw it and took these thoughts for a grain of salt.

I trusted myself and knew what i wanted was not my mentally manufactured excuses.

Be well folks

scott abrams

Comment

I found cleaning up the bathroom , collander & board to be tiring as I was very low on energy levels. Otherwise I really enjoyed every aspect of it. Escpecially drinking watermelon juice and not worrying about what next food to eat.

Comment

For me the hardest thing was posting daily to the forum. I found that I was always a little behind with my day as I decided not to set my alarm but wake naturally. My energy levels were pretty low and my days always seemed to fly by. By the time I got to sit down each night and write my post I was pretty exhausted and it was a real effort for me. Setting up and cleaning up after each bucket was also a bit of a task, but for a first timer I think it's always going to all feel a bit full on. Level two will he much easier I'm guessing as I know what to expect and what to do differently next time around

Love
                        Kate

Comment

Working...
                        X