X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year 2005 Poll: Was this worth it?

Greetings 7DW deep body cleansers!

This is a New Years 2005 poll that will close after the new year.

You can vote only once (as in all the polls at HPS)

All 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleansers, novice and advanced cleansers can vote in this poll.
    Please leave your comments below... the comments help people on the sidelines understand your vote. Thanks.

Peace,
    Love and light,
    Yes
    96.61%
    No
    3.39%
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

This program is not only worth it becuase of the health benefits but more so because all of the knowledge about self care that is taught and learned through the books, online interaction and our own cleansing experiences.

This is a great program for all!

Best Wishes,
    Michael

Comment

Re: Is this HPS cleansing worth the investment...YES/ NO?

Totally agree with what Michael said.

Tsang

Comment

The protocol that Jos-hua has developed here at hps has changed my life, restored my health and given me the support of other cleansers who are on a similar life journey.

Without this program I would likely be completely crippled with rheumatoid arthritis by now as I was well down that road before I started cleansing. Today I am taking no drugs and am pain free even though I don't follow the dietary practices all the time. I have learned through the readings and support how to balance my life and maintain health.

There is no price too great for these benefits. Give it a try.

Pat W

Comment

This program is probably the single best investment a person could make. It's very modestly priced, and it's sold as being of benefit for physical health.

What you begin to realize early in the program is that when you take care of your physical health, it improves the health of your mind and spirit as well.

This is an educational program. To follow it, you have to learn how to take care of yourself. As you begin to do that, you take control of your health, and that is very empowering.

HPS is a transformative program. If you follow it, it will change your life. For many years I suffered from fibromyalgia. Not only have I overcome that, but I am helping others. Cleansing led me to massage school and helped me find what I was meant to do in life.

Over a period of 20 years I spent huge amounts of money on various doctors, therapies, supplements, and books. I got temporary relief at best. In less that two years, I have spent a modest amount on cleansing and seen permanent results.

If this seems far fetched, all I can say is try it to believe it. There is not much to lose and much to gain.

Louise_L

Comment

Absolutely worth it. I probably never would have started cleansing without HPS and I know it wouldn't have been as beneficial for me if I had tried to cleanse on my own. I am about 75% free of headaches which have plagued me my entire life and believe I will be 100% free in the near future as I continue this process.

Comment

Hey all,

HPS Cleansing is definetly worth it, I wouldn't be who i am today without it. It helps you out in every facet of your life, and I would recommend the program to anyone, family, friends, even strangers.

Jason T

Comment

YES, IT IS WORTH IT!! IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER!!!

It has not been quite a year since I signed up for my first cleanse with HPS, and I am amazed at how far I have come in such a short time. A whole new world of thinking and living has opened up to me. Before finding HPS, I thought I was pretty healthy, yet I didn't know the first thing about self-care. It really blows my mind to think about how I used to view health!

Before I started cleansing, I was overweight. I was not very happy and I was tired all the time. I struggled with depression, allergies, and severe menstrual cramps.

Now I am feeling more and more confident about being in control of my health. I'v lost 40lbs and my health has never been better! My whole attitude toward life is more positive. Cleansing has set me onto a whole new path!

Comment

I GIVE THANKS ON A DAILY BASIS!

I cannot add much to what has already been shared...I am so happy to be here in this community participating in my own self care and that of others here. I find myself committed to fasting, learning, loving, and the intellectual, spiritual and emotional journey this has opened up for me.

Belinda

Comment

I'm starting to realize that what I thought I once was striving for - stability, routine, comfort - are figments of the imagination really. We have so little control. And just those things can lead to a closing off to new ideas and growth.

So I'm starting to realize that what I'm beginning now to be able to strive for is openness and newness and change. Never in a million years would I have come to that conclusion without being in this group.

Anna P

Comment

I've tried many other fasting and cleansing programs over the years. I feel so fortunate that I stumbled upon HPS this year - it's really given me everything I need - all at one community.
                      It's not only the extensive information and education, but it's all made simple with the simple way it's delivered to us. And, the support aspect of HPS really adds so much - it keeps one moving forward on their path to better health...

Kevin S

Comment

I certainly think that HPS is worth the investment. It is the investment in well being, and I think that is priceless.
                        Lardin_B

Comment

My answer is an outstanding YES!. HPS has probably saved my life. It has kept me in great health over the past couple of years. It kept me in excellent health when I was deployed to Iraq for 6 months. I know that I have not been active recently in the forum, but I promise I will be more. I haven't had much PC time lately. I still watch and occasionally comment. You know, I wished that I could get more people to take charge of their own health and get away from this FDA and Frankenstein doctor medicine that is putting our country in jeopardy. The Vioxx scam is a great example of how not to run. I'm afraid that the FDA interests are in profits and promotion of drugs, not our health. Keep the Colema boards coming man!! Thanks Jos-hua for making this community possible.

Regards, love and Light

Layne

Comment

Yes! The HPS program is totally & completly worth doing! I was desperate and at the end of my rope, health wise when someone told me about HPS. I am so glad I signed on to the program. I'll never be the same again! It's changed my life forever! Not only for how it's helped me health wise, but because of how much I've learned! It's like a College course! AMAZING!

Comment

The HPS cleansing levels are worth the investment. If you want to live healthier then HPS is for you! I enjoyed the experience that I gained through level 1. Not only did it show me the way to do so step-by-step but I learned more about how my body "worked" and I also gained some self-disapline throughout the level.

Love,

Judy_I

Comment

Working...
                              X