This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely Yes.

This program puts you totally in control of your own health. I can't think of a better investment in yourself or your future. This program has had a huge impact on me, my wife our children and our relatives.

I highly recommend this program to anyone that I think is receptive to taking charge of their health. The sad thing is, most people (like ME) have to have some life threatening disease before they get serious about their health.

Don't be like me!

Jeff B

Comment

Re: Is HPS GUIDED worth the investment...YES/ NO?

This course is definately worth every penny, it is subtle.. not like buying some product which you immediately hold but an indefinable strength that creeps up on you and stays with you so one day after a couple of days into the cleanse you wake up and look at your life and realise you have a new pal on the ride. I am both mentally and physically stronger and more aware of lifes precious opportunities..x

Comment

Re: Is this HPS GUIDED worth the investment...YES/ NO?

This week I was going to see a chiropractor and they asked me if my medical insurance would cover the adjustments -- I then realized that I hadn't renewed my medical insurance since I sold my business...

I used to think medical insurance was a MUST! I was sick once a month and needed insurance to cover the cost of the antibiodics ... well since I found HPS -- 3 years ago -- I haven't taken ANY medications. THREE YEARS.

That may not seem like much, but for me ... I was sick all the time ...

Anyhow, the peace of mind that KNOWING how my body works and how it heals is Invaluable.

Was it worth it??? HA ... It was worth 100 times what I paid!

Love and light,

David

Comment

Simply put, this program is worth more than every penny, every minute, and every bit of effort that i invested in it. I would do it all over again....hold on a second, i AM doing it all over again (Level-2, here i come).

Comment

Worth the investment...YES/ NO?

Yes ! It is so worth it,

What I have learned here i own forever, the immediate benefits I already enjoy (for example in allergy relief) is hard to even put a price on, I have more of quality time & life back in my hands ...Taking this step forward continues to be the best single investement I have made in long time.

Thanks ! Andy

Comment

Closing this poll

HPS cleansing friends,

Thanks for your votes... votes of confidence, votes of inspiration, votes of ascending good health.

I am closing this poll today.

I am inspired that you all are finding such benefit from HPS GUIDED 'Deep Body Care' and our 7 Day Wonder cleansing and will continue to devote myself to your better health, weight loss, healing, rejuvenation, prevention and renewal. You can bank on it.

I hope this poll inspires others on the sidelines who are contemplating to take control of your health, just as we ALL are doing. It needs to be done properly if you want to attain the same level of success that our HPS clients are.

Join us for some online GUIDED health care.... some deep body care. Start rejuvenating your life just as we all have done/ are doing. It's simple the HPS online guided way. Take your first step today. You'll never regret it!

Peace,
              Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
              Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Working...
              X