Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year 2006 Poll: How many of your health problems/issues disappeared?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year 2006 Poll: How many of your health problems/issues disappeared?

Greetings HPS 7DW Health and Freedom Cleansing and Body Rebirthing friends,

I'm editing here my post so that it now reflects the above poll and your comments below.

Now that the New Year has passed we can summarize the results of the above poll. The above results are quite exciting.

Over 60% of the people who participated in this poll, eliminated 4 or more health issues which they wanted to see terminated.
    If we count just two or more issues, the number jumps to 97%.

And most exciting, a wopping 25% who polled eliminated over nine issues.

Over nine major health issues are now gone for them!!!!!

Find me a pill which can do that, and everyone in the world would be buying it. Of course, there is no such pill, and never will be, but as we are seeing here, there is a method, a 7 Day Wonder.

That's phenomenal considering the fact that most people are taking a cocktail of medications and vitamins just to manage one or two issues, not terminating (i.e., curing / healing) them, but just managing the pain and disease.

The results of this interactive poll are quite impressive friends... thanks for your inputs below and for participating in this poll.
    Only 40 people participated in this poll, but still that is an impressive number. At least twenty people were away during the new year, so if they were here online, the number of participants would have grown to at least 60.

Anyway, those of you who didn't participate, or didn't get a chance to participate in this poll, I hope to see you at next years New Year poll.

Thanks.

Peace,
    Zero
    2.50%
    One
    5.00%
    Two
    30.00%
    Three
    5.00%
    Four
    17.50%
    Five
    7.50%
    Six
    5.00%
    Seven
    2.50%
    Eight
    0.00%
    Nine or more!!!
    25.00%
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Re: How many of your health problems/issues disappeared?

Greetings friends,

I voted nine or more... I had many minor issues and a few major ones that totally disappeared from my life. Very rewarding indeed.

Here is a short summary.

When I decided to do my first cleanse, my 7DW level 1 cleanse, I had a few issues/problems that if they disappeared I would be happy.. very happy indeed.

Of course a lot more happened... and a lot more health issues totally disappeared in subsequent cleanses, in advanced 7dw cleansing (levels 2 and 3), but already right out the gate a few major health problems and issues that bogging down my life disappeared immediately.

1) Body flexibility. I couldn't touch my toes when standing straight. I thought that needed to be changed. The 7 Day Wonder did that.

2) Neck pain. I couldn't turn my head up swiftly and look at something up in the sky, or on a tree, there was too much pain in my neck, primarily on the right side. That disappeared. Imagine, chronic pain for years, gone, as if it never existed before!!

3) Herpes attacks diminished immediately in both intensity, frequency and duration. In subsequent 7 day wonders it disappeared forever. Never to return again. This is a big deal. A big deal. Gone forever, never to come back again.

4) Bad breath. For three straight years prior to 7dw cleansing a bad stench developed in my mouth. I tried everything, different methods of brushing, flossing, different brands of toothpaste, mouthwash, frequent dental visits/cleaning, you name it I tried it... after my first 7 Day Wonder that problem, which was a big problem in my life, disappeared forever.

5) Skin rashes. Skin problems disappear almost immediately with this type of cleansing. I had psorosis on my elbows for years (some people get it on the knees as well) which totally disappeared (and has never come back now 15 years! It use to be obnocious, thick pink or white patches on the elbows and knees). In addition as a teenager who lived by the water, I developed like most beach going people do a skin rash/fungus on my upper forearms...patches of discolored skin. It would go away and then come back... and each year after winter, when in the sun it would come back. Tried for years everything- doctor visits, creams, pills and medications, nothing brought any sustainable cure. After my second cleanse gone for life. Now when I go back to the beach or suntan, no patches anywhere. Thirdly, I use to get a rash on my face after shaving if I didn't shave for two or three days... kind of dark patches... SO in all we see three different kind of skin problems, each generated by a different kind of source, all disappearing, naturally within days never to come back and haunt my life again.

6) Dandruff. While you might not think dandruff is a big health issue, it is in fact sympiotic of an acidic body, and therefore it is telling us that bigger health issues are on the horizon... For 15 years prior to cleansing this HPS way, I spent tens of hours every year shopping for shampoo's. I tried over the years all the different brands, and a few times too... after my first HPS 7DW cleansing no more dandruff, and now 16 years still no more dandruff. While you might think dandruff is not a big deal, just imagine, every date, every meeting, everyday a few times a day, attention, energy and emotional strain is generated to check if your shoulders aren't snowed in... it's a miserable thing, everyday to take care of... anyway, it became history quickly.

7) Deodorant. Here too years of trying different brands... I was always, daily frustrated by the stains on the armpits of my shirts. Not only was it an annoyance when wearing a shirt, but it needed special attention when washing... I became aware that this is ridiculous, to spend a lifetime around this problem of body smell, b/o, deodorant. Since my first 7 Day Wonder I haven't used any deodorant, and will never again for the remainder of my life. No need.

8) Weight was starting to become an issue in my mid thirties. In my twenties I could eat as much as I liked, whatever I liked, whenever I liked and I never gain any weight. But once I crossed the threshold of 30, it started to become a problem. I had no discipline nor desire to diet, to study diets, to follow diets, to be "dieting" for a lifetime. THis was an issue and I recognized that it was like the dandruff, deodorant, foot odor, going to be issues / annoyances for a lifetime. I wasn't aware of that what goes on outside of my body, is just a reflection of what is going on internally. I didn't know about alternative health care, cleansing, fasting, etc... so, like everyone else around me, I just wanted quick fixes for the symptoms. Once I started down this HPS health cleansing path I understood quickly how ignorant I was. Dans book did that for me.

9) Health insurance. I had no health insurance and I started worrying about that all the time. Who was going to take care of me? After my first 7 Day Wonder this problem became history. It was evident that I was going to take care of myself. I now had all the tools... and i never did follow up on the health insurance again.

10) Year in and year out, in late autumn I would catch a cold, or the flu, and the suffering after it ended lasted always at least ten to fourteen days. This went on every year for over ten years. After my first 7 Day Wonder this issue totally disappeared from my life due to improve immunity function. This alone was worth all the effort and money invested in one 7 Day Wonder. Well worth it.

Subsequent advanced cleansing brought heaps more up, and heaps more out... issues that disappeared in advanced cleansing included chronic fatigue, boils, wet balmy hands, emotional issues, dead foot tissue rejuvenated (a part of my right foot was nerve dead 90%, it totally rejuvenated after 6 years of deadness!), teeth sensitivities (especially gum bleeding and teeth sensitivities), sweating when exercising (my shirt used to be totally wet, now years later when doing any aerobic workout it just a bit wet around the neck or under the arms... but not the whole shirt like before!!!), sore muscles after exercising (never experience that anymore), etc.. Maybe I'll save them for a 2007 poll as by then we'll have lots more 7DW master fasters and advanced 7DW cleansers with heaps more to say too.

I'm so happy I cleanse the HPS way, I couldn't imagine a life without it.

Peace,

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

This was a difficult question to answer, mainly because so much stuff has faded into the background. At first, all of could think of was fibromyalgia. I had to actually make a list. Once I started, it was easy --
      high blood pressure,
      food sensitivities,
      colds,
      aches and pains,
      poor distance vision,
      sinusitis,
      indigestion,
      diarrhea
      -- and I could go on.

Clients come to me with all sorts of ailments. Often it is something I had and I have to go to my book shelf to remember what I used to do for it.

The best problem to be rid of is fear. Now I know what I need to do to stay healthy, and I know I will not become a victim of the mainstream medical cartel.

Louise_L

Comment

Originally posted by Louise_L
        This was a difficult question to answer, mainly because so much stuff has faded into the background.

Louise_L
        Yep, you hit it on the nail Louise... so much stuff happens here in this HPS cleansing, on so many different dimensions, spread out over so many different weeks, months and seasons that it is easy to forget how dramatically, fundamentally and phenomenally our health has turned...

We all, including myself, seem to note the "one" big thing (that outlook, that view, is a result of being systematically involved in sick care, in fear care, rather than wholistic health care, rather than in self-help, but when we take a closer look, and become a bit more wholistic with our body and minds, hey, we see many many things, many of them all either transformed or in the state of being transformed.

It's very rare for someone to find only one or two things... very rare indeed.

So, I thought this poll could benefit everyone... Both HPS cleansers as a kind of 'reality' check, a chance to step back and note it all down, and rejoice in that, and for viewers, prospects, the general public who are trying to decide if this type of cleansing is for them.

Louise, thanks for your participation here, thanks for your comments, thanks for being here, thanks for just being you. It makes the world a better place. have a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year. It's yours for the making.

Peace sister,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Hi Jos-hua,

First of all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! It is Christmas eve here and everyone is down for the night. I have been getting my testimonial ready for over a week and funny how I was going to enumerate once again how I have benefitted from cleansing. I could have given up after one cleanse and faded out of touch, but many advanced cleansers chimed in on my threads and advised to keep at it, saying that there is so much more in store if you stick to it. Now I can offer the same advice. Keep at it and it will happen. Nothing could be more important.

Usual headaches are gone. Prior to HPS I would get headaches in the morning and would take aspirin and coffee to get me ready for the day. This no longer happened after level 1 and especially after level 2.

Indigestion never happens. I never get stomach upset, even if I eat the wrong foods in those social situations where it is in abundance.

Allergies are gone. I used to have sneezing fits in the spring and fall when the air was full of pollen, molds, and weed dust. I would cut the grass or pull weeds and start sneezing uncontrolled. That would prompt a run to the drug store for antihistamine. This was an early benefit as well. (see my level 2 test.)

Constipation is gone. This was THE big one that brought me to HPS. I have to say it took me all of five cleanses to have sustainable improvement here. For those reading this who would think this is unusual or why not just take laxatives, well I learned a lot about the underlying causes of any physical symptoms. This is still a process in work for me and I am loving the learning to this point. What Louise says above is so true about letting go of fear.

Weight is not a problem. Weight was never a concern for me, but I did lose a lot of it. Coming into HPS I weighed 220. Now I go between 180 and 185. It is great to be lighter. Last year everyone thought I was too thin and didn't look good. Right now, I think I am over the rocky mountain and am enjoying healthier looks and body tone. I definitely look younger than my 44 years.

Hair color is back. You know lately I have been wondering if cleansing hasn't brought color back to my hair. I was starting to gray more and more before hps, but now I don't notice it as much. Not like I am Ronald Reagan with jet black hair at 72 and swearing that I don't use hair dye, but I'll have to keep track of this.

Body flexibility is restored. Yep, Jos-hua, I am with you here. I hear you loud and clear. I have mentioned this often in my intro's and reviews. It is one of the most wonderful things that has happened to me. I don't think that simply doing the stretches, the warmups, and the chi gung is enough. The cleansing is the foundation to allow everything else to work. I used to always get a back out of joint if I lifted something the wrong way. That is simply gone now from my life. I live this every day and I thank you and the hps program for it every time I enjoy this benefit.

The usual colds, sore throats, runny noses don't occur anymore. I was always good for the onset of a cold any given time out of the year. Wow, is that big. I remember having the raw throat pain come on and knowing that I was in for two weeks of fighting off nasal congestion, phlegm, and coughing. I would wear a dust mask to act as a humidifier and keep irritants out of my breathing during these illnesses. I haven't had to do that since beginning hps. Thanks to a healthier immune system.

Fatigue is not a problem. With less weight to move around, and a much cleaner body to dwell in, I am usually the last to go to bed and the first to get up in the morning.

I think that gets me up to nine and I might have more to add if I sat here much longer to dwell on it. But as Louise says, these things fade away and you move on, almost forgetting that you suffered like that in the past. There are new horizons ahead and I am looking forward to future cleanses and to where it will lead.

Much regards,
          Last edited by Martin_J; 12-25-2005, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin_J

....I remember having the raw throat pain come on and knowing that I was in for two weeks of fighting off nasal congestion, phlegm, and coughing. I would wear a dust mask to act as a humidifier and keep irritants out of my breathing. I haven't had to do that since beginning hps. Thanks to a healthier immune system.

....But as Louise says, these things fade away and you move on, almost forgetting that you suffered like that in the past. There are new horizons ahead and I am looking forward to future cleanses and to where it will lead.

Much regards,

Thanks for voting Marty... the I would wear a dust mask to act as a humidifier and keep irritants out of my breathing... is quite freightening in my books, quite a scary life... to have to wear a dusk mask for a lifetime... oh, now that is what i call suffering.

You are so right, we human beings very quickly tend to forget our suffering, once we are not suffering anymore... and I like you have found that HPS cleansing leads to less suffering and more happiness.

Thanks for being here Marty, thanks for trusting, thanks for practicing, thanks for helping other people survive in their cleansing and renewal journey.

May this Christmas and New years be a very merry one indeed for you, family, friends and all sentient beings.

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Re: New Year 2006 Poll: How many of your health problems/issues disappeared?

I’ve noticed four things in particular:

My eczema is virtually gone.

I’ve eliminated Neurontin from my system.

The peripheral neuropathy is not as bad.

My mind is more clear - Neurontin removal no doubt.

Comment

Merry Christmas Janaka.

Four wonderful things have disappeared from your life, four big health issues... wow, each one is bigger than the previous one and I guess each one was a big part of your life in the past... i.e., they were almost daily, if not daily, on your agenda in one form or another.

So, this is great to read here, I rejoice.

Thanks for being an inspiration to us all, and especially newer cleansers. May this year of yours be filled with personal growth and even better health.

I shall be leaving in a few days for India... and of course will be thinking of you while there. I guess especially when there are festivals/ceremony times.

Be well brother, wishing you all the best! Have a happy New year.

Jos-hua.

Comment

Well, to be straightforward and factual when I first came onto the cleansing path I wasn’t sure what I was looking for, other than to dump some weight and try to keep it at a consistent level. I’m still having trouble staying where I want to be weight wise, but some of the other things that were bothering me have slipped completely under the bridge.. One of those being a lot of stress due to my work. After 5 cleanses the stress level has virtually disappeared. Along with that the high anxiety level I used to experience has slid out the bay too. Living in the past is just that, the past, and the future is always something to look forward to, but the present is definitely were it’s at....

A couple of plus’s that I wasn’t aware of was the amazing amount of flukes and parasites that I have dumped and continue to cleanse out of my system.. along with that the stiffness and arthritic joints that I had due to my work as a roofer have also become part of the past.. Emotional issues due to past conflicts have been resolved.

Although at times I long for the sunshine, I am fairly content with my surroundings and I attribute this to the well laid out program that Jos-hua has put forth for us to follow.

I’m looking forward to more changes in my life, particularly along the work line and by this time next year may find myself in a new trade, but still cleansing the HPS way....

May we all find Peace in this coming New Year...

Stephen_C

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen_C

this time next year may find myself in a new trade, but still cleansing the HPS way....

Stephen_C
                    Has a nice ring to it

Thanks for voting and being here with us, for us. Wishing you all the best in the New Year coming. Peace.

Jos-hua.

Comment

What a great post to come back to after the holidays! A beautiful reminder of all that cleansing at HPS has provided me -- and in such a short period of time.

Here are the things that I said good bye to with my Level 1 cleanse.

1. Chronic candida
                      2. Genital warts
                      3. Athlete's foot
                      4. Low energy
                      5. Inflexibility
                      6. Unwanted weight and cellulite

I have also seen much progress in my general attitude (more stable moods, less anger and sadness), less colds/flu during the winter, and less constipation (although these do still arise, just with much less frequency than before L1 cleanse).

Much gratitude and love to Jos-hua and the amazing folks in our HPS community. Happy New Year, all!

Comment

Allergies: though they still occur, the sneezing, running nose, itchy eyes etc. the severity and frequency of the attacks have lessend tremendously. plus if an attack does occur i can look back at the previous few days examining my diet and pretty much figure out why my body has decided to unload toxins this way....a developing skill that i didn't even know existed prior to cleansing here.

Lethargy/fatigue: while sustaining the dietary and energetic practices learned with HPS, plus getting at least decent rest, i've come to have a consistently higher energy level on a daily basis. this problem was due in large part to poor circulation of energy and blood which have improved dramatically giving my appearance more vibrancy and leaving behind the grey complexion my chinese doctor first saw me with.

so many great deeply ingrained habits have started and sustained themselves due to HPS inspired practice and participation in the online community. i know confidently i'll be seeing more and more healthy things happening in the future along the lines of improved body flexibility, mental functioning, and emotional balance, plus heightend awareness of being, better quality of life, spiritual explorations and the great many more unseen.
                        Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Happy 2006 to all!

This was a real thought provoker!! And I was stingy with my numbers.

No more prescriptions. I had 9 when I started the program.

Migraines are rare these days. They used to control my life - got them every few days.

The biggest thing HPS has done for me is to open up my mind a little bit. I have come to see how set in my ways, set in my beliefs, set in negativity and hopelessness I was - all this growing stronger over the years of my life. I believe I have set the course in recognizing this and in just recognizing it I am finding ways of walking down a new path, full of possibilities.

For this I am grateful.

Cheers!
                          Anna P

Comment

I have dealt with life long allergies and constant winter colds.
                            This year after my third cleanse in August,
                            I have had no major allergy attacks and no cold or flu so far this winter.
                            What a relief.

My partner who has generally been healthier them myself has had two bad colds so far.
                            I continue to mention cleansing to her. She just doesn’t feel ready.
                            Oh well, still encouraging her to make the time.

Best to everyone in 2006

Comment

It was hard for me to pick an exact number since most of the changes I have seen have been mental and emotional. I settled on two for now.

The changes I have noticed are:
                              -more comfortable with setting boundries for myself. Not worrying if it makes others upset.
                              -being more mindful about what stresses me out. Before I would get stressed and continue to engage with the same people/thinking. Now I am more aware of those things and either limit my time with them, or prepare mentally beforehand.
                              -just overall awareness of why certain things are happening, and not judging myself for them (At least a lot less of the time!).

It is interesting to note these observations, because since I began cleansing about 2 1/2 years ago, to an outsider observer, I have gotten 'worse' (i.e. weight gain, less energy etc), but I know why those circumstances have come around, however, mentally and emotionally, I feel more at peace and ease with myself.

Sumina

Comment

Working...
                              X