Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year 2010 Poll: When was the last time you needed to take a nap?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year 2010 Poll: When was the last time you needed to take a nap?

Greetings HPS cleansers!

This is a New Years 2010 poll.

It's been a while since we did a New Year Poll so I thought now might be an appropriate time again.

I remember how prior to setting on this Freedom Cleansing, in my mid 20's and early 30's, I took naps quite often, very frequently... and the moment I layed down, I was out... that's how stressed and fatigued my body was.

But since walking the Seven Day Wonder path, it is now 15 years that I haven't napped at all.

It almost seems impossible to have a decent nap even if I feel I have nothing to do, am plain just old lazy and think "Oh, maybe I'll go lay down for an hour or two and take a nap."

It NEVER happens.

I just can't nap anymore... it's a physical thing...the body just isn't tired...there is too much of a clean consistent energy flow in the body to nap...so what's the sense of laying down, I never fall asleep.

But when I go to sleep at night, these past few years, I fall asleep almost immediately...and most of the time, a solid, non interrupted sleep right until the morning.

And, on days or weeks when I cannot get a full nights sleep, or don't, I find still that I cannot nap...the body feels no need. Nor does the mind.

You can vote only once in this New Year Poll. Only HPS cleansers can participate. (as in all the polls at HPS)

Ok friends, the testimonials/ program reviews that hundreds of HPS cleansers have written over the years say it all, but many prospects don't have the time to read each and every testimonial, although they should.

This poll is for them, for those people reviewing the HPS-ONLINE website and trying to decide if HPS guided supervised cleansing online is worth the investment for them, will they benefit, does it give lasting results, will it transform their health not just physically, but also mentally and emotionally?

All HPScleansers, novice and advanced cleansers can vote in this poll.
    Please do... please vote at your earliest convenience. Thanks. Peace.
    Never ever
    9.09%
    Almost never
    9.09%
    Sometimes (four or five times a year)
    45.45%
    Frequently (once or twice a month)
    18.18%
    Still very frequently (twice or more times a week)
    18.18%
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Re: New Year 2010 Poll: When was the last time you needed to take a nap?

Hi All,

At this time i'm napping daily. I have found that with a nap I wake and regenerate to a waking energy that is clearer and crisper than if i don't nap. And that never fails to benefit me while teaching an English class, whereas if I don't sleep i don't feel as clear-minded, focused, and energized.

It is also deep winter here now, yang energy is collecting under the earth, and collecting inside our bodies, and a nap warms me up. hibernation in this cold to the bone dampness feels just right.

But, i do think there is a mental and stress factor going on still as this resonated with me:

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man

And, on days or weeks when I cannot get a full nights sleep, or don't, I find still that I cannot nap...the body feels no need. Nor does the mind.
    anyway, we'll see what spring holds when the energy of the earth, and the body, starts rising, jumping and sprouting and as the waves of the mind attached to everything it comes in contact with settles even more.

Peace,

Alan
    Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

I find that after cleansing, naps aren't needed for a while. I haven't cleansed as often as I should and I have paid the price. My body always thanks me when I do cleanse.

Comment

I find myself in an opposite position from yours, Jos-hua, in that prior to HPS cleansing I was never able to take a nap. Even at night, it would take at least 2 and sometimes 3 hours at night to fall asleep, usually for a poor-quality sleep at that, and during the daytime, forget it. I've found since cleaning up my internal environment that I've got a newfound enjoyment in taking daily naps here and there, even if I don't exactly fall asleep, but in general my relationship with sleep as such as greatly improved.

I want to make it clear, I don't NEED to nap, but when I feel as though I'd like to, I lie down and close my eyes, and when I arise an hour or so later I feel refreshed and rejuvenated, and that experience was totally unavailable to me before the 7DW program.
        Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

I generally do not nap, unless I have had under 5 hours of sleep.

Generally, when I sleep, I lay down, close my eyes, and get up exactly 8 hours later, having not even shifted position. I find, however, that this only works if I go to bed between 1030 and 11PM. If I go to bed later, my sleep is foreshortened, and I even often wake up earlier than I would if I went to bed at the right time.

During fasting I will often feel nappish, but can rarely nap. It is just my body craving fruit sugars, I am sure. I do love my fruit.

When I do nap, it is usually several hours, and in the same manner as my nightly rest.

I sleep hard, and with abandon, just like how I do most other things.

Comment

Ah, this is a good question for me but I'm not sure which selection to make above ...

Before HPS I was in such poor health that I napped, on average, two hours every afternoon and even with the nap I didn't have the energy to do much in the evenings.

After HPS and 2.75 years later, well I still do nap - mostly on the weekends because my husband is a napper, but I don't need to. During the week when hubby's at work I hardly ever nap. On the days that I have a lot of things to do, I'm just fine plowing through the day: nap-less.

AND THAT'S ALL DUE TO HPS cleansing - YAY for HPS cleansing!!

thanks Jos-hua,
            love,
            Dorothea
            Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

I enjoy taking naps in the afternoon. Usually when I'm not working and find myself at home just hanging out. I find them very refreshing. Sometimes my naps are of such deep sleep that it's better than the sleep I get at night. I'm probably like Rick in that I don't need to nap but like to lie down and rest. I found after my 1st couple of 7DW cleans that I was sleeping very well through the night 7 hrs. without waking. I would like to get back to that state of being...

My dad used to nap ever day, but he was going into his restaurant at 4am in the morning and then work until one or so. He would come home and usually nap from 2-4 and you better not wake him... back to the restaurant at 5 or so for evening rush hour... So maybe this is where I picked up my napping instincts....

Comment

Working...
              X