Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESTER_M, AGE 59, 7DW LEVEL 1, pics, started Dec 5/16

DAY 1

Sorry these are a little late. Had to find some older posts on how to post these pictures. And no pictures for day one.
    Day 2 is exciting tho lol.

Ester

DAY 2

I just figured out how to upload my pictures. I won't make any comments as I didn't keep track of the events as they happened except for these pictures.

First pictures are AM

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0700.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	111074Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0699.jpeg
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	111075

This is PM

Name:	IMG_0701.jpeg
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	111076

Comment

Day 3

am

Name:	IMG_0702.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	111090

pm

Name:	image_2486.jpg
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	111078
      [
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Ester_M; 12-10-2016, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Day 4

am

Name:	IMG_0706.jpeg
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	111091

pm

Name:	IMG_0709.jpeg
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	111092

Attached Files
        Last edited by Ester_M; 12-10-2016, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Day 5

am

Name:	IMG_0711.jpeg
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	111093

pm

Name:	IMG_0712.jpeg
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	111094

Attached Files
          Last edited by Ester_M; 12-10-2016, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Day 5

Sorry, I had some troubles uploading these pictures. Please just go by the ones directly under Am and PM.

Ester

Comment

Day 6

not much today

1st

Name:	thumb_IMG_0713_1024.jpg
Size:	463.6 KB
ID:	111113

2nd

Name:	thumb_IMG_0725_1024.jpg
Size:	462.1 KB
ID:	111114

Comment

Day 7
                1st Board Mtg

Name:	thumb_IMG_0726_1024.jpg
Size:	475.3 KB
ID:	111116Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb_IMG_0727_1024.jpg
Size:	508.3 KB
ID:	111117

Comment

Day 7

2nd BMtg

Name:	thumb_IMG_0730_1024.jpg
Size:	503.1 KB
ID:	111120

Comment

Day 8

AM

PM

Comment

Yea Ester, day 7 and 8 are starting to look a little better... The reasons why I already discussed with you in your HPS Deep body Care, 7dw formal deep body cleansing thread, i.e., the mistaken schedule which we already fixed... but still, I cannot believe the amount of undigested food that is still laying around in your colon... your digestive system is really off kelter Ester, I rejoice that you started DBC'ing... because that problem is going to be fixed too....

It's a problem that you didn't even know about... you thinking just the arthritis was you main problem, but when I look at your evacuations so far (and remember, I have looked at the evacuations of many many many hundreds of different people over the past thirty years, and smelt their shit, and poked around in their shit, etc...) I am not yet seeing what i want to see...

BTW, that's ok, in my first formal I didn't see what I thought i would see or expected to see, but in my level 2 and especially my level 3 I hit the JACKPOT, so I'm confident you will too here at HPS... meanwhile, lets forge on... and see what today and tomorrow shows us...

In summary, good, but not yet there... good enough to motivate you to forge on... and that's what is important right now.. .but again, since you already purchased the Ultimate Package of the HPS DBC program (level 1, 2,3 and 4) I'm telling you right now level 2 and level 3 are going to surprise you a big big way with regards to your eliminations... wait and see the evacuations there.... right now, basically I can sum it all up like this... level 1 is setting good "causes and conditions" by cleaning out this undigested food, huge amounts of it laying around in the system... level 2 is going to rip off the stuff from the colon walls because the body on its own knows right now, there is no place to dispose of that right now, still too much undigested stuff and slush just laying around (therefore it can't and won't be doing that right now), but the causes and conditions are being set so that the body is going to say to itself in lev 2, "right, let's do it now, the conditions are ripe for that!"

Peace sister, forge on... YOU ARE DOING GREAT, GREAT THINGS FOR YOUR BODY AND HEALTH.

HPS, it's about doing, not talking, not dreaming, not expecting, not worrying.

It's about an unfoldment of better lasting good health taking place... it's about you devoting your self, to yourself... as I wrote at the hps website on this page http"//www.hps-online.com/compare.html
                      ------------

If you asked me to sum up this HPS DBC™ (Deep Body Care) Renaissance health care™ program in THREE WORDS ONLY I'D SAY "DEVOTION TO YOURSELF."

If you ask me to expand on that in twelve words only I'd say "effective waste management coupled with a focus on energizing your vital life force."
                      ------------------------------------------

Right now, we're involved in the waste management processes, but soon into your post-cleansing we're moving more into the revitalizing life force... setting the causes and conditions for level 2 where the same process is to play out and unfold again, effective waste management plus revitalizing life force, but in level 2, we will be starting from a whole new space, a whole new dimension in your health compared to where you were with body and mind at the beginning of level 1.

Peace,
                      Jos-hua
                      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
                      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Just walked out onto my balcony after the posting the above... it's 5:43 pm here, sun is just setting, it's beautiful outside right now, the colors, the temperature, etc... in another 4 or 5 minutes it the sun will be gone, behind the mountain, and I find myself thinking "Blessing to the whole universe, to all sentient beings, may they too like Ester have the chance to clean their shit up too!"
                        Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
                        Helping People Survive Online

Comment

HA HA very good thinking lol.

Just found this post so forgive me for asking in the other thread if you saw my latest pics.

So excited to get to level 2. but one colonic, one shake, etc at a time.

Oh I do say I enjoyed your description of the sunset and have many times, wished blessings on the whole world, all those suffering, all those who don't have all the incredible blessings I have.

Comment

Day 9

AM

Name:	thumb_IMG_0737_1024.jpg
Size:	438.5 KB
ID:	111145Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb_IMG_0738_1024.jpg
Size:	460.5 KB
ID:	111144

PM

Name:	thumb_IMG_0739_1024.jpg
Size:	460.4 KB
ID:	111146

Comment

Day 10

AM

These were like little ropes:

PM

These 'strands' were about a foot long, I just couldn't keep them on the stick.
                              I noticed they have ridges across them.

Last edited by Ester_M; 12-15-2016, 10:19 AM. Reason: Resending

Comment

Working...
                              X