ESTER_M, AGE 59, 7DW LEVEL 1, pics, started Dec 5/16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ester,

Day 9 much better than the previous few days, more slime, less slush.

Good.

Day 10 I cannot see the pictures... maybe the post didn't go through, try again please.

Anyway, it's a step by step process, a bit like peeling an onion... all those colon cleansing website, selling herbal colon cleanse supplements, and making promises that you'll flush everything out of your colon in five days only, now you know from personal experience, hands-on experiences, that they are fake, fraudulent, making claims and promises that aren't true... it's a lengthy step by step process of devoting oneself to ones internal cleanliness. And no body can do it for you... you do it for yourself.

As I always like to say- better this slim, waste, filth and pollution is outside of us now, rather than staying in side of us.

As I've said in the HPS-online.com website:

===============================
    I Jos-hua, the HPS medicine man and founder of HPS, live in an apartment in the city. The windows are open all the time, but I do have screens on the windows. To make a long story short, when we sweep up every other day we are shocked at the amount of dust and soot, filth and dirt that has accumulated. Just shocked I tell you. And I always think to myself and tell my girlfriend, just imagine what has accumulated inside our bodies these past few days, just this past week... it really is the same! Waste, dirt, soot, dust and pollution accumulates everyday inside our bodies. I don't believe we need to sweep it up and out everyday, that's just not feasible nor necessary. But at least properly sweeping it up once a year (or better yet twice a year) makes a lot of sense to me. For if we don't it's going to accumulate inside our body and fester. Consequently it's quite hard to harvest great health from a dirty polluted filthy swamp like/cesspool like body.

To further emphasize this point, below I'm using two simple images of two very different environments. And I'm asking you to answer one simple question. You tell me what you think. I'm confident you never asked yourself this question before. Never ever. Or thought about health this way either. Ninety five percent confident! No, I should say ninety nine percent confident!!

With these two images and this one question I'm hoping to change forever your whole outlook and view on health, fitness, healing, immunity building and energy enhancement in the human body, longevity, weight management, beauty care, mind care and health care in general. And at the bottom of this page, I'm going to reframe it all, taking a different approach in my explanation (focusing instead on the soil of health) hoping that all ambiguities are dismissed for you. OK, let's proceed... and see what happens with your understanding of health, and health care.

If you fully understand the implications of the below you will have taken the very first step in crossing the bridge from sick care into health care.

Moving from sick care into genuine health care all starts with understanding and acting upon the below.

Sick care is about treating health problems. Genuine health care is about terminating them.

Your expectations not just about aging but also about health and health care in general are going to need to be revised in light of what you find below.

"Cancer cases rose 33 percent worldwide in the past 10 years, a new study shows. In 2015, there were 17.5 million diagnoses and 8.7 million deaths in the world from the disease, the researchers found. The lifetime risk of developing cancer was one in three for men and one in four for women, the researchers said."
    Yet here at HPS we've yet to have even one online client get cancer (or have a heart attack, or a stroke, or get diabetes or arthritis, or any other subacute or chronic illness, etc.) in the twenty years that I am helping others take care of their body & health using my HPS DBC™ (deep body care) Renaissance health care™ program online!
    Hundreds upon hundreds of people to date online.

And yet not one reporting back over the past twenty years saying that they got cancer or heart disease! Not one!

Sure looks to me that we are seriously and absolutely beating the odds. And I'm hoping that I can help you to also beat the odds, too.

We're beating the odds because in genuine authentic health care there is a lot of "caring" going on. You genuinely and authentically caring for yourself in a deep comprehensive thorough manner, not someone else caring for you.

In sick care there basically is no caring, you see nothing, learn nothing, experience nothing. All that happens is someone speaks nicely and politely to you, takes a fortune of money from you, says "here are your pills, take your pills and come back next month for tests." That's it. Nothing, nothing and more nothing. Just BS. No human growth, no human development, no humanity.

But in genuine health care, it is the mentality and culture of "caring" that gives your health a huge boast of humanity- a physical, emotional and spiritual uplifting. It's a relationship in health care that sick care just doesn't provide nor claims to be able to provide!

More on this in the program details page. And of course I'll be deeply discussing this with you comprehensively when you do the HPS Deep Body Care program. This "caring" relationship needs to be built and I intend to show you how to and at the same time help you realize it in your health care. This is a process, so you have to be patient and apply yourself. No need to say more than that right now.

If you asked me to sum up this HPS DBC™ (Deep Body Care) Renaissance health care™ program in THREE WORDS ONLY I'D SAY "DEVOTION TO YOURSELF."

If you ask me to expand on that in twelve words only I'd say "effective waste management coupled with a focus on energizing your vital life force."

I don't do Facebook, Twitter or Instagram so the only way people can know about HPS is if you share us with your friends. Please do. Enlighten the people you care about by sending them this page.

We're worthy of their attention. HPS. HelpingPeopleSurvive, and thrive.

Please pay serious attention to the rest of this page.

I'm talking differently about disease and health care, way differently than anyone has ever talked to you before.

In health when you properly anchor and secure the first domino all the rest can't, don't, and won't fall. I'm going to clarify this for you in the below.

You tell me!

From which environment is better health going to sprout from?

From this type of clean green environment...

Or from this type of sluggish filthy swamp like environment?

Imagine your body, your internal environment, to be one of these two pictures.

Which of these two different environments facilitates the acquisition of better health?

Now that you have seen the above two images if I were to ask you...
    From which environment is accelerated healing and exciting rejuvenation going to sprout from?

From which environment does great health have a better chance to survive in, and thrive in?

Your common sense says from the first environment, from the first green clean picture.

And I'd say you are right!

This is not a small issue. This is an extremely important issue.

Tell me honestly, answer this second question...

In which environment are Mr. and Mrs. Parkinson and their son Mr. Alzheimer's and their nieces and nephews NAMED cancer, heart disease, tumors, strokes, arthritis, diabetes, MS, obesity, chronic fatigue, constipation, hemorrhoids, boils, cysts and skin issues going to find their ideal home in?

In which of the above two environments do you think they would prefer to live in and wish to settle down in?

And a cold or the flu? Aches and pains? Gas and bloating? Insomnia? Asthma?

Which environment is most conducive for them to survive in, and thrive in?

You already know the answer, and you're right.

I'm saying it's time you rule over your health again. I'm saying things that others are not saying to you. Program details. You got to drain the swamp baby! That's the way it is if you truly want to heal and rejuvenate your body in a lasting manner... that's the very first step that needs to be taken in health (and in politics too). There is no better way to end the suffering, the filth, the pain, the anxiety and confusion, the lack of growth, the illness and the corruption. There is no better way or better preamble to heal, rejuvenate and prevent than by draining our internal swamps. Just as dust, dirt, soot and pollution accumulates on the apartment floor on a daily basis, so it is inside our body too. Just imagine if we never swept or mopped the apt floor and never took the garbage out either. Just imagine the amount of waste, filth, dirt, dust, soot and pollution which would accumulate over a year, two or three. Just imagine! It would be impossible to live in such an environment. Mountains of stinky waste would accumulate. It would be painful, not pleasant, a hassle and not enjoyable. It's no different inside your body, and for your body. You've got to properly clean up your act.

Waste management is the critical factor, not "a" critical factor but rather "the" critical factor in health care if we wish to avoid illness and disease (prevention) and also if we wish to heal our body and renew our vital human life force.

The 2016 Nobel prize winner for medicine, Japan's Yoshinori Ohsumi, says the same things too, and has applied the same logic in his research work and reached the same conclusions which earned him the Nobel prize for medicine.

I quote him:

"You can no longer take care of the waste, and once it accumulates you will get some type of disease."

Waste management is at the essence of good health and also at the essence of poor health too. It's the critical factor on both sides of the equation.

And unfortunately, you the reader have probably been ignoring this axiom your whole life!

Vitamins, yoga, exercise, diet and nutrition don't even address it.
    Supplements or juicing and detox just touches the surface.
    Surgery can't and doesn't alleviate it.
    Therapy, meditation, Reiki and drugs doesn't even acknowledge it.
    Doctors don't ever want to even discuss it.

My HPS program is designed to help people survive, and thrive.
    It is NOT built around belief or faith, or theory.

Or an ideology or dogma.

My only interest is in helping people survive, and thrive. Online since 1996.

You might be saying to yourself right now "I've heard this before, or I've read about this in a book."

My answer is book writers can kiss my ass. All they do is write and talk, but they don't help you do it. We never even know if they have done it with themselves since we don't interact with them on a daily basis. They're interested in name, money and fame. But they can't and don't change our lives in a fundamental lasting way because they are never there for us, nor with us!

Here at HPS I will change your life because we're going to do it all together, not talk about it, not read about it, but do it together!

The HPS DBC™ (Deep Body Care) Renaissance health care™ program is built on empirical facts, and designed around hands-on down to earth experiences.

===========================================

You're showing them the facts Ester...the empirical facts, forge on sister! Good on you. Go Girl! More, more deep body care!
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Day 10

AM

PM

Comment

Day 11, whoo hooo!

AM

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumb_IMG_0753_1024.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	496.6 KB
ID:	111191

PM

Name:	image_2528.jpg
Size:	428.0 KB
ID:	111177

Comment

Ester, day 10 and the first picture of day 11, broken links... do you see the pictures on your pc? I don't... please delete them and try again. I want to see what came out .... last picture of day 11 nothing in the colander... compared to day 2 or 3, quite amazing... seems like we fulfilled a full cycle from start to finish, caught it right at the right moment to stop your HPS DBC 7dw formal.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Hi Jos-hua, I just deleted Days 10 and 11 pics and reposted them.

I think Day 10 is very substantial to see.

Yes Day 11 seemed to be the right day to end.
            The only thing was that morning during the clear bucket I got this:

Name:	thumb_IMG_0756_1024.jpg
Size:	453.0 KB
ID:	111193

It wasnt mucous it was meaty.
            Anyway i made the decision to proceed with the flora implants and call it "Level 1 formal done".

Comment

Funny, the software and the universe is playing games with us... you deleted day ten, which you want me to see very much, and reposted, but still there are just broken links for me, no pictures visible.

But that day 11 pic, whoa! yes maam, meaty, did you see that... that's a piece of horrible poison in the body, a real blockage creator. not just slime or slush, but a real boulder blocking up the highway, and when that is present... slush and slime from undigested food doesn't get evacuated in our normal bm, and sits and putrifies, and poisons our bloodstream, as all blood moves through the colon on the way to the liver... and now our liver has to work overtime to deal with this mess too, add it up for years, well, no wonder the body gets illnesses and diseases, or cannot heal from injuries, or the flu every year... etc.... autointoxication it's called, toxemia, and know Ester, everyone you know, has this process going on... but they chose to ignore it or deny it... but know, you're no different than me, or Rick or the many hundreds of others who have done this online program, they all had it too...

So great to see this out of you.

As I always like to say, "better out of me, than in me."

Jos-hua.

Comment

Hi Jos-hua,

Thank you for your posts again. This one included. Wondering if you want me to send you day 10's pictures by email. I'd really like you to see them.

Comment

if poo pictures, post them here Ester.

If personal pictures, sure, try by email.

Jos-hua.

Comment

Sorry I sent them to email. I have posted them here 3 times now. I will try again.

So Day 10:
                    PM

Comment

Hi,

I will ask Sinan to take a look... you posted before so we know you know how to post and that it goes through, but now, the last few times, it doesn't so I have a feeling it isn't you or your computer, but the software. The above three pics from day 10 did not come through again on my screen. Don't know why. I;ll ask Sinan.

Peace, thanks for trying.

Jos-hua.

Comment

Working...
                      X