David_K, TDW L1, Precleanse Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David_K, TDW L1, Precleanse Pics

Just wanted to post some of the pictures for others to see of what was happening to my body in just the precleanse program. Can't wait for the formal!

In the mouth pictures, you can see the white bumps I posted about in my precleanse thread. Basically they are like the stuff that comes out of pimples. They just appear randomly and fill in the pockets of my tonsils. I've never had any actually on the back of my throat...just on the tonsils. I can slightly press down the area around them with a cotton swab and they sqeeze out like a pimple, and they stink. I used to get them every couple of weeks or so ago, but have had them every morning of my precleanse.

The picture of my tongue, well, just showing how I sometimes have patches or craters that come and go. It looks weird, especially when I have the white coating on my tongue. It's embarrasing.

The turd...well, that was from my BM this morning (day 4). It was one long solid piece. I was impressed so I took a pic. So far my precleanes has been very productive in this manner. I didn't have to really push either. It just kind of came out as soon as I sat. Another first for me...I usually have to strain just to get a small fingernail-sized poop to come out. I'm really happy so far with the precleanse.

Dave
    Attached Files

Re: David_K, TDW L1, Precleanse Pics

Here are some of my tongue taken this morning.

Does anyone else have the crater-like formations on the sides or top of their tongue? I also have the bumps again on my throat.

I do want to point out that the bumps I've had almost weekly for the past few years. Sometimes I can go a couple of weeks without the white tongue and craters, but not usually. These are ongoing symptoms. I think a doctor said it was candidia or something like that when I asked. He recommended some sort of yeast treatment which worked at first, but then quit working.

Dave
    Attached Files

Comment

David, what a great way to see the inside of your mouth! - this brought me back to attention - real fast - after being gone to Yosemite for a week.

These are great before shots that will look quite different when you get some cleansing under your belt - not necessarily just one cleanse, though.

I have craters on the sides of my tongue, and I think is mostly because of a sucking motion while I'm sleeping.

Janaka

Comment

Originally posted by Janaka_P
        David, what a great way to see the inside of your mouth! - this brought me back to attention - real fast - after being gone to Yosemite for a week.

These are great before shots that will look quite different when you get some cleansing under your belt - not necessarily just one cleanse, though.

I have craters on the sides of my tongue, and I think is mostly because of a sucking motion while I'm sleeping.

Janaka
        You may have something there... I tend to keep my tongue pressed against my teeth being "sucked in", even when awake. I know that sometimes I make the end of my tongue gets raw because I sit like that for a couple of hours.

Well, I expect it will take at least 3 cleanses to really purify myself and get rid of the years of accumulated stuff in all of my organs. See ya on the path!
        Dave

Comment

David-
          I have those white things in my tonsils as well. Should be interesting to see what happens to them. Do they ever get painful for you? They do for me sometimes.

i'm anxious to be rid of them!

Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_H
            David-
            I have those white things in my tonsils as well. Should be interesting to see what happens to them. Do they ever get painful for you? They do for me sometimes.

i'm anxious to be rid of them!

Amanda
            I am too. I used to take a cotton swab and push the area around them, and they would squeeze out. Mine don't smell good either. Someone earlier posted that they are also the body getting rid of toxins, so that makes sense to me. I've had them every now and then for several years. Over the past few years though, they have been coming out weekly. I just put a lot of these little things together and figured out that I needed a holistic change to my body. So, here I am! As for pain, yes, they are painful sometime. Usually a 1-day sore throat follows whether or not I leave them or get them out. I'm also hopeful that they will disappear. Good luck to us.
            Dave

Comment

David_K, TDW L1, Formal Cleanse Pics

Here are some pics from day one of my formal.

These are the first 5 pics. I have 5 more in the next post.

The thread that goes with this post is at: http://hpscleansing.com/group/showth...5622#post45622

Dave
              Attached Files

Comment

Here are the next 5 pics from my first bucket on day 1.
                Attached Files

Comment

I started a new thread for my formal pictures so that these aren't confusing to anyone new.
                  Dave

Comment

Working...
                  X