X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics

Hello!

Welcome to my photo project!

I put some comments on the pic. It's not a colander, as I'm not at the toilet anyway (most homes here have separate small toilets, I put my setup in the shower, no big boardroom for me ). What comes out drops onto a plastic cover I put on the floor (and afterwards wrap up and throw out), which is just as well, because curious as I am, I can see exactly what's dropped.

I arranged a few on the colema board, there's more on the floor, but because you all know how big a board is, you can now see how big they are.

Anyway, regardless, I'm getting a colander tomorrow so I can better see the total volume of what comes out, because today has covered most "species" of what comes out anyway
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Thijs_VG; 04-17-2011, 07:36 PM.
    -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics

those creepy white strings look to me like dead decapitated worms... no wonder you have a constant decline of energy, they have been eating you up alive, from inside out.

or, its strings of lymph, which would also tie into the energy problem.

either way, as you can already see, things are going to change.

REJOICE.

Hey, please continue with the comments on the pics, they are great, I want to use these at the website if that is ok with you, and of course, within your testimonial, to show people no bs here, we're walking the talk and delivering what we said we would. hope that is ok with you thijis?

peace,

ooouuuu, what a way to start my day, first thing out of bed, early in the morning and looking at shit,,, ooouuuuuuuu
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Wow Thijs,

That was a very cool pic you had for your second bucket as Jos-hua pointed out.. Very good descriptions too!

You are right, those were some creepy looking stringy things!! Rejoice indeed my friend..

Worms or lymph, glad to see them on their way out.. Keep up the great work pal!!

Kev

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
        those creepy white strings look to me like dead decapitated worms... no wonder you have a constant decline of energy, they have been eating you up alive, from inside out.

or, its strings of lymph, which would also tie into the energy problem.
        Thanks for commenting on that, worms was also my first thought (just because they look like worms), but well, I know "shit" about these things so I really had no clue. There were some quite long white strings (that didn't make it onto the board in one piece for the photo), they were very insubstantial, barely coherent, like some thick milky fluid, and I couldn't discover anything that looked like segments or something. We'll have to see what keeps coming out this week.
        -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Oh Jos-hua, forgot to add, but sure use the pics! With all the fake shit already on the internet, surely a bit more real shit won't hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Thijs_VG
            Oh Jos-hua, forgot to add, but sure use the pics! With all the fake shit already on the internet, surely a bit more real shit won't hurt

haahhahahaaa....

I especially like them thijis because of the way you made the comments on them.

I've been wanting to do that for years on my pics at the website, but didn't know how to... zero computer wisdom. hee hee.

Thanks.

peace,

keep em coming.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics, DAY 2 MORNING

DAY 2 MORNING

Well, day 2 morning, with comments as requested. The second pic is a zoom in on the white strings, this time there were more and they were way bigger.

The pics are just a selection, there's more on the floor, but it's mostly small bits or incoherent blobs that fall apart quickly.
              Attached Files

Comment

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics, DAY 2 EVENING

DAY 2 EVENING

Quite a lot came out, including one very notable offender (see photo). That one alone accounted for about 1/3 of what came out, the rest was lots of smaller stuff about the size of the "limbs" of that big one.

Furthermore, surprisingly, this bucket produced absolutely none of the white strings!
                Attached Files

Comment

well, made it here before making it to my juicer... hee hee.

clicked first off on the second pic of day two, and first thought that came to my mind, lymph, lots of it. blocked up lymph, means blocked up defenses, lymph is the body's first line of defense. blocked up lymph, lots of illness, and disease can be developed, low immunity is the source, caused by a non functioning lymphatic system.

good to see it out.

then clicked on pic 1 of day one, where you too noted there, doesn't look like worms, no it doesn't.

then click on evening pictures, surprised already to see that only on day two, just goes to show me lots of crap down there if that already is coming out.

go ahead, up the choms and hn to 5 x 5 for days 3,4,5... day 6 go down to 3 x3 and then day 7 2 x2 .

peace, keep the pics coming, especially love the comments on them. Thanks.

you are doing great thijis, forge on, forge on 7dw freedom cleansing friend, more freedom for you!!!!

and now, I'm going to make that glass of pineapple juice i talked about... hee hee.

Jos-hua.

Comment

ahhhh, so nice, a cool glass of fresh pineapple juice... ahhhhha, so nice.

Thijis, I want you to take a look at this post I made at Dorothe'a 7dw post-cleansing thread... you;ll profit.

http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/sh...php?p=66010#63

Jos-hua.

Comment

clicked first off on the second pic of day two, and first thought that came to my mind, lymph, lots of it. blocked up lymph, means blocked up defenses, lymph is the body's first line of defense. blocked up lymph, lots of illness, and disease can be developed, low immunity is the source, caused by a non functioning lymphatic system.
                      That's good to know! I'm curious if more of this is gonna come out from deeper down, or if the white strings were only near the very end of the colon.

then click on evening pictures, surprised already to see that only on day two, just goes to show me lots of crap down there if that already is coming out
                      Right indeed, as you all know I'm particularly full of crap

Comment

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics, DAY 3 MORNING

DAY 3 MORNING

Coffee bucket again, never start the day without a good 17 liters of coffee I say.

This time again no white strings, lot's of other colon squatters expelled however.

The pic shows about all, on the floor where like 20 smaller bits, and a lot of brownish grainy crap which I assume are the psy husks.
                        Attached Files

Comment

good day 3.

forge on 7dw freedom cleansing friend!!

peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Hey Thijs!!

You've been doing beautifully!

And wow, those pics are great ... even the crap is well laid out - does reveal the hand of a designer!

Excellent work all around!

Now back to your formal thread ...

love,
                            Dorothea
                            Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
                              even the crap is well laid out - does reveal the hand of a designer!
                              Thank you thank you lol, I think I did that because Jos-hua asked me to put up pics with my testimonial, so the devious commercial-designer in me has taken up the challenge of literally making shit look compelling. People who see the pics in the testimonial will be looking at a straight pile of excrement and then think "Oh yes that's what I want!!!"

Anyway, I'm just really glad to see it go out and away.

Comment

Working...
                              X