Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics

Originally posted by Thijs_VG
    ... so the devious commercial-designer in me has taken up the challenge of literally making shit look compelling. People who see the pics in the testimonial will be looking at a straight pile of excrement and then think "Oh yes that's what I want!!!" ...
    Hahaha. And I'm so glad you're doing this because earlier on I was really wishing there was a chart of all the different kinds of crap that can come out of a body; there are so many shapes, sizes and colours - it should be framed. And now you're doing it - yay! And an excellent job it is - your board makes a much better backdrop than mine; it's garish blue that does not go well at all with various shades of shit.

keep up the great work!

love,
    Dorothea
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics, DAY 3 EVENING

DAY 3 EVENING

Evening bucket, bentonite, results best described as "more of the same", first picture is the biggest that came out in one piece.

The second picture is intended to imprint upon your retinas the full dung-pile in exquisite detail. (So glad my girlfriend has a good camera hahaha )

The whole pile is about 4 times as much as the one in the first photo, but all compact pieces, not so much longer strings.

Enjoy!

P.S. yeah Dorothea I'm also glad I got the grey board, the blue wouldn't have worked so well for these pics I think, at least now we can get full enjoyment
      Attached Files
      -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Again, great pics Thijs!

I wouldn't be surprised though, if the rest of the week brings forth even bigger pieces.

Really good record keeping here!

love,
        Dorothea
        Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

8 monsterous inches!!

no wonder why your energy levels have been depleted for so long... just imagine how much energy it requires to contain that, so that it doesn't wreak havoc with your body!!!

Good pics, thanks.

probably on day six you'll have quite a bagfull as by then you would have had three full days of 5 x5.

peace,
          Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
          Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Anyway, I'm just really glad to see it go out and away.

u should be!!!!

Rejoice, rejoice, rejoice!!!

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics, DAY 4 MORNING

DAY 4 MORNING

Another morning with much rejoicing

Slightly less overall than yesterday evening, no shockingly large pieces, but interestingly some of the white globs started cropping up again, just small ones this time, and without the strings.

Floor pic again, because I had to sift through the stuff to get the white pieces lined up for the photo.
              Attached Files
              -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

to sum it all up, it's a collection of nasty stuff.

irregards of what each piece is, it's a collection of horrible toxicity, and its been a weight on your tail accumulating for years.

I'm happy for you that you found us, and happy for you that you are doing the program.

I'm just happy for you, and the funny part is, I'm saying that looking at piles of shit... most people would say that, feel that, if they were looking at something beautiful or of value, and here I am feeling it looking at a pile of shit... well, I guess I'm weird.

ho ho, ha ha, forge on

cut back soon on the chomps so that you can clear whatever has broken off, and in transit out, so that by the time you get to the end of the formal, nothing new is breaking off and all that has broken off, is washed out.

Peace Thijis,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics, DAY 4 EVENING

DAY 4 EVENING

About the same amount as this morning, included a second pic here, because there was some new stuff, partly to completely transparent and very slimy strings (the white ones that came earlier weren't slimy).

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
                  I'm just happy for you, and the funny part is, I'm saying that looking at piles of shit...
                  Haha, I find myself thinking the same thing and then secretly smiling about it all day Preparing these pics for posting here is a real joy, because exactly like you say, each pic represents a collection of horrible toxicity that's now out of me.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Great pics Thijs and so glad it's all gone!

The other interesting thing is, for me, a lot of the smaller pieces, when using a colander, may have ended up passing through the holes and I'll never know about them.

Keep going strong!

(love the dotted outline!)

love,
                    Dorothea

Comment

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics, DAY 4 EVENING

DAY 4 EVENING

Preparing these pics for posting here is a real joy, because exactly like you say, each pic represents a collection of horrible toxicity that's now out of me.

Yep, those who really take a look at what is coming out, not run from it, but make friends with it as you are Thijis are way ahead simply because doing what you are doing with the pics makes you realize more than someone who is just flushing it down the toilet, or in your case, down the drain. hee hee.

You look, you contemplate, you question, you familiarize yourself with different colors, smells and shapes, you cognate, you reflect on yourself, your body and your previous lifestyle choices. And that's POWER. That's powerful.

You are very much aware now of what the meaning of detox is... people, who for example buy some colon cleansing/detox kit, drink a glass or two of herbal tea, or a bottle of two of some pasturized juice, don't have anywhere close to the awareness of what you are doing doing your 7dw formal, nor of the consequences of not doing.

They think popping a pill three times a day, eating less ice cream, and taking a shit once a day is detox, and then they are unsettled in a few years later when they get struck down by a horrible disease, they say to themselves, "but I did detox a while back" and then they say, "detox is bs"... and go about misinforming the world and continue to misinform themselves.

You see, to really cognate what has happened to your body & health, it isn't enough to read books, or surf websites... one must be intimately involved in seeing, feeling, smelling and doing... in contemplating, reflecting and building a plan, which you are.

Congrats, you're getting the real deal.

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine Man
                        ... They think popping a pill three times a day, eating less ice cream, and taking a shit once a day is detox, and then they are unsettled in a few years later when they get struck down by a horrible disease, they say to themselves, "but I did detox a while back" and then they say, "detox is bs"... and go about misinforming the world and continue to misinform themselves.
                        This made me think of an interview I heard on the radio not long ago ... some well-known local radio personality was talking about her experience with cancer and said, " ... even eating organic food didn't make a difference". Implying, "Don't bother eating organic, it won't save you from cancer." That doesn't help the public to make better food choices, nor does it encourage the organic farmers.

Either way, it's not just what you eat that makes a difference ... it's a lot of other things too. (ie five-fold path laid out here at HPS).

I'm loving your pics Thijs!

love,
                        Dorothea

Comment

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics, DAY 5 MORNING

DAY 5 MORNING

By popular request, here are some more of my "friends"

Pretty productive bucket, went with 19 liters this morning, 5 gallons (I improved the bucket setup, it's totally safe now ), bentonite, and indeed near the end there was some more coming.

I'll let the pics speak for themselves.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics, DAY 5 EVENING

DAY 5 EVENING

Evening bucket, garlic, 5 gallons. Some of it is not in the pic, because it went directly into the toilet with the last bit of water a few minutes after I got off the board.

The total amount was slightly less than this morning.
                            Attached Files

Comment

DAY 5 MORNING

By popular request, here are some more of my "friends"

Pretty productive bucket, went with 19 liters this morning, 5 gallons (I improved the bucket setup, it's totally safe now ), bentonite, and indeed near the end there was some more coming.

I'll let the pics speak for themselves.
                              they are speaking, they are speaking!

((((eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk k)))

p.s. once your 7dw formal is over, make sure to do a good bleaching of the floor, using a bleach, or a chlorox type solution, so that no bacteria are lodged in the silicon between the tiles... that way the girlfriend will rest more peacefully over the coming weeks and months... poor thing, I sympathize with her. Unless one is doing this, its hard to really understand and see it as it is, a necessity of life.

Jos-hua.

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
                                p.s. once your 7dw formal is over, make sure to do a good bleaching of the floor, using a bleach, or a chlorox type solution, so that no bacteria are lodged in the silicon between the tiles... that way the girlfriend will rest more peacefully over the coming weeks and months... poor thing, I sympathize with her. Unless one is doing this, its hard to really understand and see it as it is, a necessity of life.
                                Not only the girlfriend, me as well! She does want to look at all the pics though, but if anything that's all the more reason to clean up thorougly in a few days time, for the peace of mind

I clean it now with hot water and some dettol, also checking if no pieces remain in the drain, but after the board sessions are all done I'll do a more thorough round. I don't know if we have any bleach in the house, I'll go ask in the store if they have anything useful!

Comment

Working...
                                X