Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics, DAY 6 MORNING

DAY 6 MORNING

Bentonite bucket, 5 gallons, most droppings in the first half, not much after that. A few big pieces, and the usual smaller debris.

Overall noticeably less than yesterday's morning bucket.
    Attached Files
    -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics

Originally posted by Thijs
      ... By popular request, here are some more of my "friends" ...
      Thanks again Thijs for your thoughtful and well-laid out presentation!

Those are the kind of friends you don't mind saying goodbye to!

I'm impressed that your girlfriend is interested in viewing the pics ... my daughter has looked at some of them, but my husband has never wanted to see anything - although he doesn't mind if I tell him a generality like, "there was 2 cup's worth of crap in today's bucket".

Happy 7DWing and documenting!

love,
      Dorothea
      Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
        I'm impressed that your girlfriend is interested in viewing the pics ... my daughter has looked at some of them, but my husband has never wanted to see anything - although he doesn't mind if I tell him a generality like, "there was 2 cup's worth of crap in today's bucket".
        Hehe, well I guess that's different for everybody, what's that saying... "not my cup (of tea, or something else )". My girlfriend seems to realize that all this shit is also in her, so she's getting pretty interested, she has some health problems of her own, she's interested in healthy, ecologically correct food and living, and now she's seeing how I'm doing with HPS, who knows in a while she wants to join too.
        -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics, DAY 6 EVENING

DAY 6 EVENING

Lemon bucket, mostly smaller pieces this time, seen them all before, so no comments today, the second pic gives a better impression of the quantity.

Both buckets today got somewhat less results than yesterday, but still a respectable amount. I'm just really starting to wonder, where on earth does it all keep coming from?
          Attached Files

Comment

good that is what we want to see, less and smaller... after all, you are coming soon to closure, we don';t want to see huge pieces still swimming around in your colon... we want to see smaller and less.

Peace,
            Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
            Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics, DAY 7 MORNING

DAY 7 MORNING

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
              good that is what we want to see, less and smaller... after all, you are coming soon to closure, we don';t want to see huge pieces still swimming around in your colon... we want to see smaller and less.
              Still a big blob and a big string in there apparently, no more swimming for them!

This morning's bentonite bucket, still quite some coming out, although when lying on my back on the board, it's like my stomach is getting flatter with each bucket.
              Attached Files

Comment

Great collections Thijs!

Originally posted by Thijs_VG
                ... I'm just really starting to wonder, where on earth does it all keep coming from? ....
                Hmm, I wonder that every time I do a 7DW!

... although when lying on my back on the board, it's like my stomach is getting flatter with each bucket.
                I REALLY like that part of the process.

love,
                Dorothea
                Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics, DAY 7 EVENING

DAY 7 EVENING

The last pics of the formal. No huge pieces this time, some white strings again. Second pic is the colon-simulator pile again, to give an idea of quantity, still quite a lot all in all!

Tomorrow will be the water bucket to round off the formal... let's see if it gets less.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics, DAY 7 EVENING

DAY 7 EVENING

Tomorrow will be the water bucket to round off the formal... let's see if it gets less.

I hope so for your sake thijis, for if not, then you'll have to do another day of buckets... it is important that you see a lot less... if it is still in 'freefall' mode, it will complicate your life- your body, mind and health- down the road, and present obstacles for your health to take off in new directions.

Lets hope so!!!!

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Day 8 morning - Rounding off

Plain water bucket, still a lot for my liking. Yesterday was 3 "tiles" (on the pictures with the stuff scraped together), now 2. Lots of "beans", everything consisting of only small pieces.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Day 8 evening - Rounding off

Went on bucketing as suggested, now it is getting less, whew, covering only about 1 tile. A few somewhat larger pieces though. And a lot of the white pieces again (not very clear on the photo).

Jos-hua, netwonder says on the second day to do a bucket, and after that another one till it's all out if things are still dropping, should I stick with that?

Another thing, because I prepared the rectal implant anyway, I did it after this mornings bucket to see if I could get it right. Netwonder says 16oz, that's about half a liter right? Asking because I was able to hold it in easily for 30 minutes, then got off the board without evacuating any, and only after an hour or so felt the urge to go to the toilet, but not much came out anymore then or after... so I'm thinking maybe I used too little.

Please advise, hopefully tomorrow everything will be out!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hey Thijs,

Greetings from sunny california

I made it over with good travells and you have been on my mind.

Great job on this formal.. Lots of great evacuations and I can see that the closure process is going well.

Maybe one more bucket tomorrow morning if you feel it best.. But remember for another implant too if that is the case (prepare another implant tonight for morning's bucket) ..

Well done Thijs,
                          Kev

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin_C

Maybe one more bucket tomorrow morning if you feel it best.. But remember for another implant too if that is the case (prepare another implant tonight for morning's bucket) ..

Well done Thijs,
                            Kev
                            Yea, kev's advise is good advise...

re the 1/2 liter, sounds right, you'll be able to hold it for a long time, no problem there.

so last bucket right around the corner, that's good, time to bring this formal to a closure.

good luck!

Jos-hua.

Comment

Yes Thijs, you've had good advice. It's best, while everything is "set up" - physically and mentally, to get as much loose stuff out as you can.

Have you continued your fast or did you start on some papaya yet?

All has gone well with your formal.

I'll see you on your post cleanse thread next.

love,
                              Dorothea

Comment

Day 9 morning - Rounding off

Looks like I'm done! Another water bucket this morning saw a lot coming out, all very small debris, and all yesterday's rainbow salad and wild rice, except a handful of the "beans" in between, I put up some photos anyway, so you can see this really looks like the last of it. I could find no more of the bigger light brown sticky pieces or strings, maybe some small ones, but they were indistinguishable from the food remains.

Then afterwards went to sit on the toilet to get the last of the water out, and at the end felt something big moving, and out came quite a few very solid droppings, no doubt expedited by the bucket, but solid shit nonetheless

Originally posted by Kevin_C
                                But remember for another implant too if that is the case (prepare another implant tonight for morning's bucket) ..
                                Greetings from sunny Holland! Glad to see you arrived in one piece! I prepared another implant after the day 8 evening bucket, so got that covered, thanks for reminding though!

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
                                Have you continued your fast or did you start on some papaya yet?
                                I've never seen one or heard anybody talk about papayas in this country, gonna check this week if I can order them at the organic importer!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X