Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics

If you have eaten food thijis, then it is over.

The food distorts the evactuations... you can never know of what is still free flowing if you have eaten. The food distorts the picture.

So if you have eaten, then that's it, the formal is over, anything else is just speculation.

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
      If you have eaten food thijis, then it is over.

The food distorts the evactuations... you can never know of what is still free flowing if you have eaten. The food distorts the picture.

So if you have eaten, then that's it, the formal is over, anything else is just speculation.

Peace,
      Ah thanks, netwonder wasn't very specific on that (or I might have missed something). The last few days I've seen the effect of the chomps wear off almost linearly, so apart from eating the food I hope it's relatively safe to say this was also really the end anyway.

Next time when this happens, and I want to get it all out securely without starting to eat, how should I go about that? Do another day of juice, psy and herbal nutrition, but without the bent and the chomps?
      -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Originally posted by Thijs_VG

how should I go about that? Do another day of juice, psy and herbal nutrition, but without the bent and the chomps?
        yes, that would be correct thijis.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Day 11 morning - Rounding off

Already into the postcleanse now, but this little tidbit was worth recording here in the crap thread I thought:

This morning had a very satisfactory bm, plainly the meals of the previous days (rice, salad, etc.), but, interestingly, the first part was like a separate package and looked totally different from the rest, shape and size almost exactly like pic 2 of day 9 (shown a few posts up from here), only stuck together into a round shape like a proper bm. I pried it open ofcourse and indeed it fully consisted of those "beans" sticking together by way of the light brown substance.

Glad to see it's getting packed in and moved out properly. I'l be keeping an eye out for more
          -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Yes Thijis, exactly... was going to write two days ago that that is what is going to happen, but thought better to let you discover it on your own and learn.

what happened is whatever was still in free flow, most of it got dragged into the food that was consumed...

most of it, but still some can be hanging on the walls, but first or second or third bm, whatever is able to break off it will be caught into the mesh of the flow of digestible food and you'll see it in your bm...

then a day after, or two, if you are eating really well, lots of fruit, salads and brown rice, that kind of consumption, you'll be amazed at what a nice smelling good looking bm looks like, it's really a pleasure to see it...

and it usually comes out in one piece,, and as your colon gets cleaner and cleaner as you walk the path, once everything is off the walls, well, the first few bms, for the first few days after the formal, well, you can actually see fully the imprint of the colon walls on it... like when clay sticks to something, and you pull the clay off, you can see the imprint of whatever it stuck too...

so yes, whatever was lose, it will be coming out in your bm, shouldn't be more than a day, two or three and that's that.

Peace Thijis, you've done well.

I'm so happy for you that all that nasty crap and worms and lymph and whatever is out of you, out of your life and not still inside you. Still more to come, everyone here can vouch for that, but never mind, we did what needed to be done and you've done it well... now lets move onto your 7dw post-cleansing thread.

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Hi Thijs,

Good for you, exploring and discovering your Day 11's "returns".

I'm very impressed with how well you've described and recorded your observations - it'll make an interesting book some day (probably wouldn't have a wide audience, but you never know ...).

Again, well done!!

love,
              Dorothea
              Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Job well done Thijs!

Impressive evacuations to say the least, neatly articulated and descriptive to boot.

I'll say you throughly deserve to have done so well; you've put in a tremendous effort and it's really obvious for us all to see.

Great to have you here as part of the community, your an intelligent and creative person and with an enigmatic personality to.

My congrats on a fantastic L1 freedom cleanse..

really enjoyed your posts and spiced with a neat sense of humor also..

excellent stuff!

Anthony

Comment

Working...
                X