• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony_S
    replied
    Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics

Job well done Thijs!

Impressive evacuations to say the least, neatly articulated and descriptive to boot.

I'll say you throughly deserve to have done so well; you've put in a tremendous effort and it's really obvious for us all to see.

Great to have you here as part of the community, your an intelligent and creative person and with an enigmatic personality to.

My congrats on a fantastic L1 freedom cleanse..

really enjoyed your posts and spiced with a neat sense of humor also..

excellent stuff!

Anthony

Leave a comment:

• Dorothea_L
    replied

Hi Thijs,

Good for you, exploring and discovering your Day 11's "returns".

I'm very impressed with how well you've described and recorded your observations - it'll make an interesting book some day (probably wouldn't have a wide audience, but you never know ...).

Again, well done!!

love,
    Dorothea

Leave a comment:

• Jos-hua Medicine man
    replied

Yes Thijis, exactly... was going to write two days ago that that is what is going to happen, but thought better to let you discover it on your own and learn.

what happened is whatever was still in free flow, most of it got dragged into the food that was consumed...

most of it, but still some can be hanging on the walls, but first or second or third bm, whatever is able to break off it will be caught into the mesh of the flow of digestible food and you'll see it in your bm...

then a day after, or two, if you are eating really well, lots of fruit, salads and brown rice, that kind of consumption, you'll be amazed at what a nice smelling good looking bm looks like, it's really a pleasure to see it...

and it usually comes out in one piece,, and as your colon gets cleaner and cleaner as you walk the path, once everything is off the walls, well, the first few bms, for the first few days after the formal, well, you can actually see fully the imprint of the colon walls on it... like when clay sticks to something, and you pull the clay off, you can see the imprint of whatever it stuck too...

so yes, whatever was lose, it will be coming out in your bm, shouldn't be more than a day, two or three and that's that.

Peace Thijis, you've done well.

I'm so happy for you that all that nasty crap and worms and lymph and whatever is out of you, out of your life and not still inside you. Still more to come, everyone here can vouch for that, but never mind, we did what needed to be done and you've done it well... now lets move onto your 7dw post-cleansing thread.

Peace,

Leave a comment:

• Thijs_VG
    replied

Day 11 morning - Rounding off

Already into the postcleanse now, but this little tidbit was worth recording here in the crap thread I thought:

This morning had a very satisfactory bm, plainly the meals of the previous days (rice, salad, etc.), but, interestingly, the first part was like a separate package and looked totally different from the rest, shape and size almost exactly like pic 2 of day 9 (shown a few posts up from here), only stuck together into a round shape like a proper bm. I pried it open ofcourse and indeed it fully consisted of those "beans" sticking together by way of the light brown substance.

Glad to see it's getting packed in and moved out properly. I'l be keeping an eye out for more

Leave a comment:

• Jos-hua Medicine man
    replied

Originally posted by Thijs_VG

how should I go about that? Do another day of juice, psy and herbal nutrition, but without the bent and the chomps?
    yes, that would be correct thijis.

Leave a comment:

• Thijs_VG
    replied

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
    If you have eaten food thijis, then it is over.

The food distorts the evactuations... you can never know of what is still free flowing if you have eaten. The food distorts the picture.

So if you have eaten, then that's it, the formal is over, anything else is just speculation.

Peace,
    Ah thanks, netwonder wasn't very specific on that (or I might have missed something). The last few days I've seen the effect of the chomps wear off almost linearly, so apart from eating the food I hope it's relatively safe to say this was also really the end anyway.

Next time when this happens, and I want to get it all out securely without starting to eat, how should I go about that? Do another day of juice, psy and herbal nutrition, but without the bent and the chomps?

Leave a comment:

• Jos-hua Medicine man
    replied

If you have eaten food thijis, then it is over.

The food distorts the evactuations... you can never know of what is still free flowing if you have eaten. The food distorts the picture.

So if you have eaten, then that's it, the formal is over, anything else is just speculation.

Peace,

Leave a comment:

• Thijs_VG
    replied

Day 9 morning - Rounding off

Looks like I'm done! Another water bucket this morning saw a lot coming out, all very small debris, and all yesterday's rainbow salad and wild rice, except a handful of the "beans" in between, I put up some photos anyway, so you can see this really looks like the last of it. I could find no more of the bigger light brown sticky pieces or strings, maybe some small ones, but they were indistinguishable from the food remains.

Then afterwards went to sit on the toilet to get the last of the water out, and at the end felt something big moving, and out came quite a few very solid droppings, no doubt expedited by the bucket, but solid shit nonetheless

Originally posted by Kevin_C
    But remember for another implant too if that is the case (prepare another implant tonight for morning's bucket) ..
    Greetings from sunny Holland! Glad to see you arrived in one piece! I prepared another implant after the day 8 evening bucket, so got that covered, thanks for reminding though!

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
    Have you continued your fast or did you start on some papaya yet?
    I've never seen one or heard anybody talk about papayas in this country, gonna check this week if I can order them at the organic importer!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dorothea_L
    replied

Yes Thijs, you've had good advice. It's best, while everything is "set up" - physically and mentally, to get as much loose stuff out as you can.

Have you continued your fast or did you start on some papaya yet?

All has gone well with your formal.

I'll see you on your post cleanse thread next.

love,
    Dorothea

Leave a comment:

• Jos-hua Medicine man
    replied

Originally posted by Kevin_C

Maybe one more bucket tomorrow morning if you feel it best.. But remember for another implant too if that is the case (prepare another implant tonight for morning's bucket) ..

Well done Thijs,
    Kev
    Yea, kev's advise is good advise...

re the 1/2 liter, sounds right, you'll be able to hold it for a long time, no problem there.

so last bucket right around the corner, that's good, time to bring this formal to a closure.

good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Kevin_C
    replied

Hey Thijs,

Greetings from sunny california

I made it over with good travells and you have been on my mind.

Great job on this formal.. Lots of great evacuations and I can see that the closure process is going well.

Maybe one more bucket tomorrow morning if you feel it best.. But remember for another implant too if that is the case (prepare another implant tonight for morning's bucket) ..

Well done Thijs,
    Kev

Leave a comment:

• Thijs_VG
    replied

Day 8 evening - Rounding off

Went on bucketing as suggested, now it is getting less, whew, covering only about 1 tile. A few somewhat larger pieces though. And a lot of the white pieces again (not very clear on the photo).

Jos-hua, netwonder says on the second day to do a bucket, and after that another one till it's all out if things are still dropping, should I stick with that?

Another thing, because I prepared the rectal implant anyway, I did it after this mornings bucket to see if I could get it right. Netwonder says 16oz, that's about half a liter right? Asking because I was able to hold it in easily for 30 minutes, then got off the board without evacuating any, and only after an hour or so felt the urge to go to the toilet, but not much came out anymore then or after... so I'm thinking maybe I used too little.

Please advise, hopefully tomorrow everything will be out!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Thijs_VG
    replied

Day 8 morning - Rounding off

Plain water bucket, still a lot for my liking. Yesterday was 3 "tiles" (on the pictures with the stuff scraped together), now 2. Lots of "beans", everything consisting of only small pieces.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jos-hua Medicine man
    replied
    Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics, DAY 7 EVENING

Originally posted by Thijs_VG
    DAY 7 EVENING

Tomorrow will be the water bucket to round off the formal... let's see if it gets less.

I hope so for your sake thijis, for if not, then you'll have to do another day of buckets... it is important that you see a lot less... if it is still in 'freefall' mode, it will complicate your life- your body, mind and health- down the road, and present obstacles for your health to take off in new directions.

Lets hope so!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Thijs_VG
    replied
    Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 1 Pics, DAY 7 EVENING

DAY 7 EVENING

The last pics of the formal. No huge pieces this time, some white strings again. Second pic is the colon-simulator pile again, to give an idea of quantity, still quite a lot all in all!

Tomorrow will be the water bucket to round off the formal... let's see if it gets less.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X