X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin_C, Age 28, 7DW Level 3 Pics

Day 1

Morning bucket- Coffee

A good evacuation.. it felt like quite a lot came out consistently throughout the bucket.. Some time in between with water flowing in and out and then big drops followed..

Seemed to be a lot of plaque/mucous ready for removal... thanks chmps..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kevin_C; 08-24-2012, 07:28 PM.

Re: Kevin_C, Age 28, 7DW Level 3 Pics

Day 1

Evening bucket- Coffee

Plentiful droppings again..

Some string bits which broke up fairly easy with bigger blobs too which were quite soft and watery..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kevin_C; 08-24-2012, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Day 2

Morning bucket- Coffee

Another decent though not as large evacuation..

During the bucket it felt like something was lurking and eventually some nice results.. confident in the week playing out it's story of cleansing and boarding waves of mucoid elimination!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Kevin_C; 08-24-2012, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Day 2

Evening bucket- Bentonite

Started feeling a little unsure of the buckets actions throughout most of this bucket, wasn't sure what was going on hahahaha

I feel that there is something big lurking now and waiting to come out... similar to one of Thijs's alien spaceships that we have seen recently leave for orbital elimination..

The water kept going in then quickly coming out... did some light massage in between water build ups to try to loosen the plaque and also gentle start stops with the water flow.. Bit then right when I didn't think there was much response, something came out... just a little... Most of the bucket was like this... So I concluded that the bucket has done what it was meant to for now and my body is preparing for something bigger later..

Had a few small bms (kinda like diarea blobs.. very dark brown) after bucket which was is rare for me and then stomach was feeling a little uneasy/and hungry but felt better after my last shake for the evening..
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Kevin_C; 08-24-2012, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Day 3

Morning bucket- Bentonite

I remember this bucket feeling like it was quite a lot that came out during the first half... Some stringy bits.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Kevin_C; 08-24-2012, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Day 3

Evening bucket- Coffee

Evening bucket had lots of little bits in it... took some time for the flow to start coming... in the end more felt like it came out than what I saw in the colander so maybe lots of smaller pieces fell through the holes in it..

Listened to more Ravi Shankar throughout..
            Attached Files

Comment

Day 4

Morning bucket- Bentonite

Bucket had some good releases... mainly toward the second half.... Some long bits... Big blob which would break apart if moved too much.. I remember this one coming out in quantity.

The one I hold up in the picture must have been about 40 cm's at least..
              Attached Files

Comment

Day 4

Evening bucket- Bentonite

Evenings bucket felt like it had many many smaller bits, with some bigger pieces mixed in and also some clearer and then very light brown colored bits too.... Maybe half lymph?

Some other very dark brown bits.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hey Kevin!

That's the stuff we like to see!! Very familiar looking evacuations, IMO

Thanks for posting pics ... it seems to make it a more memorable experience, doesn't it?

All the best for the rest of your 7DW!

love,
                  Dorothea
                  Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Good pics Kev.

Nasty stuff.

Glad you took the pics, and played around with it... I believe looking at it like that really leaves a mark on us, we know for sure that we aren't talking some pie in the sky theory, but rather the real thing, we see it, smell and play with it. It's ours, and man, it's nasty.

Peace Kev,
                    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
                    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
                      Hey Kevin!

That's the stuff we like to see!! Very familiar looking evacuations, IMO

Thanks for posting pics ... it seems to make it a more memorable experience, doesn't it?

All the best for the rest of your 7DW!

love,
                      Dorothea
                      Thanks for the support Dorothea..

BTW is IMO: in my opinion? Lol seen it around a few times but wasn't sure hahaha

Glad the stuff is Out my system.
                      Love,
                      Kev

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
                        Good pics Kev.

Nasty stuff.

Glad you took the pics, and played around with it... I believe looking at it like that really leaves a mark on us, we know for sure that we aren't talking some pie in the sky theory, but rather the real thing, we see it, smell and play with it. It's ours, and man, it's nasty.

Peace Kev,
                        Know what u mean bro... Certainly glad to see it out... Today's bucket was quite eventful in a couple of different ways... Will go in to detail in the update.

Peace!

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua medicine man
                          ... It's ours, and man, it's nasty.
                          Hahaha ... the happy face is licking it's lips in anticipation!

Originally posted by Kevin_C
                          Thanks for the support Dorothea..

BTW is IMO: in my opinion?
                          Yes, you're right. ... I think your generation taught me that and I was being a little more "current".

Dorothea
                          Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
                            Yes, you're right. ... I think your generation taught me that and I was being a little more "current".

Dorothea
                            In the big scheme of things we are all in the same crest of generational movement... just different trends and "norms" of language that change, we can all learn from each other!

Comment

Day 5

Morning bucket- Garlic

Lots of small blobs again... many green blobs mixed in amongst the rest,, are these to do with liver eliminations I think I remember reading??

Throughout the bucket I was not sure of too much going inside other than to just forge on hahahahaha

But then beginning the second half I started going through the most nauseous feelings I have had to date... hadn't anything close to it since 7DW L2!

I got feelings of oh geez, this is intense, get through this hahahaha, but as I knew... it would pass eventually and it did... I let the water work it's magic and remove what was lurking many many bits of small clumps all stuck together.... Felt much lighter and in good spirits after when making my shake..
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X