X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kevin_C, Age 28, 7DW Level 3 Pics

Day 5

Evening bucket- Garlic

This bucket felt quite small but many blobs fell throughout and I also remember hearing what sounded like pieces landing in to the water below the colander... Some nausea but not nearly as much as this morning!

Many green bits here again with a long stringy bit mixed amongst them... This thing kept breaking when I tried to pick it up but much of it was fairly solid.... must have been another long one from what I managed to see,, maybe 40cm and more....
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Kevin,

Great pics - all familiar stuff.

I used to have nausea on the board too - quite often actually - it usually came when the water got "stuck" because crap was built up somewhere; pressure was being applied to certain areas along the colon. I'd have to turn the water off and just sit there until relief came. It's unpleasant but as you said, it passes. ... just one of the little bumps along the road to ever increasing health.

You've had lots of "good" stuff coming out and leaving you - forever! Aren't you delighted!

love,
      Dorothea
      Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Hi Dorothea!!

I am delighted yes!!!

The water is great, while sitting there and feeling this nausea after it expelled the water I tried sitting there but it remained so I found that getting the flow going again to start really helped.... to keep things moving and as you say eventually it passed... so so much better after... I hadn't had much this week but then yesterday was a different story hahaha..

Thanks for the encouragement Momma bear!

Love,
        Kev

Comment

Day 6

Morning bucket- Garlic

This bucket had not many evacuations and I felt the water keep going in and stopping and getting turned around for exit but at slightly different times... Though I have tried to be more observant of how much is going in so I can be a little more aware of what happening.. I felt a couple of pretty hard thick strings come out at he end though... Related to the Ileum part of the bowel maybe???

So I just progressed onto the rest of the day and rejoiced anyways confident in that the good process was taking place..
          Attached Files

Comment

Day 6

Evening bucket- Garlic

This bucket was very eventful... As you can see from the pic there was a massive blockage which was released after a few attempts on the waters part to work it's way in... It felt very big coming out and after the water just kind of kept going in past the point where it had been being turned around....

The big piece as you can see is quite long and very wide... easy see how it would have been working it's way slowly but surely to the exit.. Most of the bucket was this piece with other much smaller bits but then one not so big piece, but still quite large.. which felt stringy and bloby coming out not long after..... This was just after the water had managed to reach what I am fairly certain the start of the ascending colon as it travelled into the small intestine.. I felt a lot of pressure building up a few times around that area every time the water had been fresh;y allowed passage further after the blockage had been removed...

Very happy with this outcome tonight..
            Attached Files

Comment

There you go! The alien monster you were waiting for, and probably what was causing that nausea the other day.

Whatever comes out tomorrow will be just "icing on the cake".

Congrats Kevin!!

love,
              Dorothea
              Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Thanks Dorothea!!

I do like the sound of that!

Love,
                Kev

Comment

Day 7

Morning bucket- Coffee

This bucket provided some nice results..

There was a couple of big pieces that were all clumped together and some other smaller bits..
                  Attached Files

Comment

Day 7

Evening bucket- Bentonite

This evening's bucket was also very good.. Felt to have an immediate release of a rather clumpy (bowel shaped) part which was fairly lengthy... It came out clumped together but you can see from the end three photos what I mean about it's shape.

Some other bits came out here and there but for the most part that was the main... all mainly came out on the first 7 or 8 liters.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Yep, looks good, that second picture the piece on the left, looks like it is right off the colon walls, with the folds of the colon clearly implanted.

Great pics Kev.

I hope it serves to inspire others who are just starting out, 7dw level 1 and 2er's.

Peace bro, thanks again.
                      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
                      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

I hope so too bro!! I can't think of any reason it shouldn't!

Thanks dude!

Comment

Day 8 - Wrap up

Morning water bucket

As you can see from the pics there was not many droppings today so I believed that this justified continuing with the rectal flora implant as outlined.. There was not much space between the surface of the droppings and the bottom of the colander, I guess at a stab I would say half a cups worth.. Spread the bits out in the second pic so you could see a better idea of the individual pieces/lumps stuck together.

At first I thought more came out than that but was surprised to find that this was not quite the case... - I figured... Oh! Alright then, proceeding with flora

Mainly came out during the first quarter of the bucket... and then at some different points the water traveled far in to the colon and beyond and then other times not stopping much shorter so I guess that too was a sign of things ready to proceed to the next stage..

Whatever resides should be swept out by our phsylium friend and the wholesome pre-cleanse diet

Thanks everyone for signing in here and providing much appreciated support!

Happy to be rid of this pictured muck and any of the negative energy frequencies patterned amongst it!

Blessings,
                          Kev
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hey Kevin ... great stuff coming out the last day - 7!

As they say in NFLD, "You must be some happy!"

All the best as you move into your post cleanse.

love,
                            Dorothea

Comment

Thanks Dorothea... Indeed am some happy!

Thanks again,
                              Kev

Comment

You most be happy to get that out
                                How you feeling now?

Comment

Working...
                                X