Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kevin_C, Age 28, 7DW Level 3 Pics

Hi Femke

Thanks for reading... I am feeling much better now Many good things are taking place for my health.

Here is my post cleanse thread so you can get signed in there for regular updates

http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/sh...9773#post69773

How is everything with you, did you have a good holiday?

Comment

Hey Kevin!!!

Still reading up on all your threads, but somehow I just finished this one first haha.

Maybe because there is things to see other than text and maybe because I have the feeling that in a way these pics threads are indeed a most important part of the program. For yourself like Dorothea says, and for others like Jos-hua says, this is what makes it real, undeniable.

Making the taking of the photos, putting them up, looking at them and adding a comment such explicit actions, also serves to put them firmly in your own memory. Making you realize at all times what is in your body, because otherwise that area and what comes out slips to the back of the mind again too easily after the cleanse. Thinking of your organs and their condition and caring for them should be a part of your daily life, but many people never think of them at all.

Thrilled here to see unmistakably some really large solid ones coming out this time. The day 6 evening especially. This is where I also experienced, with the water going in afterward, that there is more room in there all of a sudden!

Like, most of the smaller bits and strings are like "chipping away" at the uniform layer that lines the colon, but these big, solid ones are true roadblocks.

So, continuing to your other threads
      -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Yo Thijs !

Thanks for reading and picture browsing here hahaha!

Amazing what passes for catching up in friends lives and reading these days hahaha!

It felt great when some of these huge pieces dropped out... it was like "houston! The space ship has left orbit" hahaha.

Yes, the photos sure help us process the whole reality and bring the cycle of cleansing to healthy conclusion and nurtured contemplations of how we relate to our bodies after... What a blessing to be able to move ahead with life in a free manner everyday. Walking the path

See you at the other threads dude!

Comment

Amazing what passes for catching up in friends lives and reading these days hahaha!
          Lol yeah like "I'm sure you boys have much to talk about...."

Cheers dude, here's to space ships!
          -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Originally posted by Thijs_VG
            Lol yeah like "I'm sure you boys have much to talk about...."
            hahahahaha "those kids"

Originally posted by Thijs_VG
            Cheers dude, here's to space ships!
            here here!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin_C
              ... It felt great when some of these huge pieces dropped out... it was like "houston! The space ship has left orbit" hahaha.
              LOL
              Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Working...
              X