Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ester_M, Age 59, HPS DBC Level 1, Introduction - Retired Business Owner

Hello,

My name is Ester. I am unsure of whether I am doing this intro right as I am not at all familiar with forums, (my age gives that away I guess).

I just turned 59! The reason I am here is I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and have been seeking out alternative ways to address this condition.

I have a wonderful son age 26. I have a wonderful daughter age 27 who just married an amazing young man on Sept 3, 2016. I was married for 27 years when my husband decided to move on. I was devastated and unsure how I could possibly survive. We started and developed several businesses over the years. Having our own businesses allowed me the opportunity to be a stay at home Mom, which I am very grateful for.

I am grateful for so many things in my life now. I learned so many things about life and people since my divorce. I am stronger now than I ever thought possible.

I have researched alternative health solutions since I was diagnosed with RA in 2008. As time has passed I have seen deformities develop in my body and the pain is debilitating. My future appears to be one of crippling and harsh drugs and terrible side effects. Researching alternative health is frustrating and painstaking.

I am appalled at the amount of junk and snake oil out there being sold by people who are not qualified to be giving any health advice. I travelled to many places in North America, embarked on many programs, and spent so much money, and am still no further ahead.

I have learned many bits and pieces of how the body works. I have not been able to get clear however, on how to put a program together that will actually give me true health.

I came across HPS through another online search. I am so grateful now because I believe HPS has put all the pieces together for me! I have read the manual and the first 2 recommended books. These sources alone have given me so much info and even more hope that I can reclaim my health! Looking forward to getting started with my first 7DW cleanse!! And from reading the various posts, I am looking forward to getting to know other HPS DBC's along the way. Bye for now.

I have researched alternative health solutions since I was diagnosed with RA in 2008. As time has passed I have seen deformities develop in my body and the pain is debilitating. My future appears to be one of crippling and harsh drugs and terrible side effects. Researching alternative health is frustrating and painstaking.

I am appalled at the amount of junk and snake oil out there being sold by people who are not qualified to be giving any health advice. I travelled to many places in North America, embarked on many programs, and spent so much money, and am still no further ahead.

I have learned many bits and pieces of how the body works. I have not been able to get clear however, on how to put a program together that will actually give me true health.

I came across HPS through another online search. I am so grateful now because I believe HPS has put all the pieces together for me!

Hi Ester!

Welcome to our online forum.

This HPS deep body cleansing forum is going, over the course of the next few months, to become your hideaway, an alternative place for you to hang out at, an alternative to any thing and any other place you have in your life. I'm confident it will become precious for you just as it has for so many hundreds of others over the years. Online since 1996.

I quoted the above part of your intro because it resonates so much with me too.

I too am appalled at the amount of junk and snake oils out there being sold... not only junk and snake oils but clearly from our HPS perspective a total misunderstanding is being propagated on the public.

As you said, a lot of people not qualified to be giving health advise are, and in many cases they are because of the profit motive, i.e., greed... "I can make a website, sell x,y,z, and make good money, so why not?"

The second thing that appalls me is that people who supposedly are qualified to be giving health advise, actually are misinformed too... in fact most of them are as regards health and health care... And that explains the numbers which I have noted at the hps-online.com website... the numbers prove it.

I quote from the HPS-ONLINE.COM website...

"133 million Americans – 45% of the population – have at least one chronic disease.

A dis-ease is classified as acute when it lasts for less than 3 weeks, subacute when it persists for more than 3 weeks and chronic if it is ongoing for 8 weeks or more."

What I personally find so disturbing about the numbers is they indicate to me three very important facts...

1) If 45% of the population have a health problem that is ongoing for 8 weeks or more I think you'll agree with me that it is apparent and self-evident that our immune system is incapable of providing any credible defenses.

2) Nor is our body able to free up resources for healing.

3) Those who are there to help and heal us, the doctors, the medical system, etc.. they have no idea how to actually do it. All they know is sickcare, the constant use of drugs and medication to suppress disease and pain, but they do not cure.

Ester, I'm glad you found HPS... it's taken you way to long to find us... I'm sorry you had to suffer so many years with the RA.

But know, it's on the way out... by posting your introduction here at our forum you have served notice to the Rheumatoid Arthritis to pack their bags and prepare to move on. It's going to have to find another place in the universe to hang out at because you now have started a process where your body is just going to become highly revolting for the RA to hang out in, or live in anymore.

It's going to become harder and harder for the RA to survive in your body after doing this HPS DBC program... the RA (and other heath problems you have) are just going to decide on their own to move out and move on. Your internal environment is going to change for the better in unimaginable ways, in a lasting sustainable way.

We, you and I together (plus and including the contributions made by others here at this HPS DBC forum), are going to change your internal environment, the level of internal cleanliness within your body... and then after that, we are going to grow your life force in ways that are still unimaginable to you! This is genuine deep body care!

RA has no chance anymore...it's going to become toast. Watch and see.

And you can quote me on that!

Over the years we've had a few people here doing the HPS DBC Renaissance health care™™ program who had RA, severe arthritis, but don't anymore... Pat_W was a classic example. I'll always remember her. I think I mentioned her to you in our email exchanges prior to you ordering and buying the HPS deep body care® program... for those on the sidelines reading this post, here, read Pat, and the comments of other HPS deep body cleansers below her post... that will confirm everything I just wrote above.

Talk to you later Ester,
    Relax into this HPS DBC program, it's a great proven program, step by step, done in the comfort of your own home, in your comfort zone. I'm here for you every step of the way! Before, during and after. Long long after.

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Wow! Thank you Jos-hua for your very kind words. It seems whenever I am at place of being very discouraged with my self and my life, there appears a message from you that picks me up again! For that I am so very thankful to you. I will review instructions today to determine my start date. Thank you again so very much.

Comment

Hi Jos-hua, just wondering when I could start receiving the Net Wonder Series and how I am doing on the forum posting? I see Stephen and you and I are pretty much the only ones out here right now.

Comment

Hi Ester! I knew Jos-hua had already worked with others suffering from RA, but in my personal time here at the board I don't remember seeing any of them first-hand, so it'll be informative and interesting to see how your cleansing unfolds with the DBC program. Thanks to Jos-hua too for providing the link to Pat's cleanses--I'll be having a look at it as soon as I can.

Welcome again, and see you in the member forums.

Rick
          Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey Richard!!! So awesome of you to respond to my post. I am very grateful to have found Jos-hua for sure. He is my last hope. Thank you for the warm welcome and yes I look forward to striking up more conversations. Bye for now.

Ester

Comment

Working...
            X