Richard D, Age 44, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW #23, Introduction- Teacher/Student

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard D, Age 44, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW #23, Introduction- Teacher/Student

Hi again everyone, as has proven to be the case over the last almost 15 years, I'm back to begin another round of periodic Deep Body Cleansing with HPS-Online as part of my normal personal maintenance.

As you might infer from the title of this thread, I've done 22 of these cleanses to date, and after 15 years of steadily checking in occasionally and dedicating 7 consecutive days to self-care, I think it's safe to say that I really believe in the quality and effectiveness of this program that Jos-hua has put together.

And I've written 22 previous intros, 21 of which I wrote with the benefit of previous experience with this program. I wrote 22 testimonials afterward reporting my satisfaction with the benefits gained.

I'm running out of things to say. After 15 years and 22 cleanses, I think the fact that I'm still here putting in the 7DW cleanses bears all the testimony anyone could need. It's a life-changing program, and if actions speak louder than words, I've done a lot of talking with mine, I think.

For now, I'm going to get started with a new thread in the DBC 7DW Precleansing private forum. I hope to see you there.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein
Working...
X