Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benjamin_R, Age 44, HPS Advanced DBC, 7DW #3, Introduction - Massage Therapist/Energy Healer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benjamin_R, Age 44, HPS Advanced DBC, 7DW #3, Introduction - Massage Therapist/Energy Healer

Greetings everyone

It's been about 8 years since I've documented a 7DW here at HPS. I can't believe it's been that long. That's not to say I haven't done any fasting/cleansing in the meantime, as I have done at least a 7 day fast most years since then, however I have not used my colema board in all that time.

So, with my wife and 20 month old son still in Japan on vacation, it's the perfect time to get reacquainted with my old friend, the colema board, and do a decent, long-awaited 7DW DBC.

I must say that all the skills I have learned since I started the 7DW DBC way of life, over 10 years ago, have not left me, and I regularly apply those skills on a day-to-day basis.
    This program is truly a great way to transform your health on many levels.

Ben
    Last edited by Benjamin_R; 3 weeks ago.
    The only constant is change

Hey Ben,

Good to see you back here at the HPS DBC forum...good to read you.

I'm hoping you'll join Rick and me in some extensive mind work that we have going on right now.

All three of us, you, me and Rick have been deep body cleansing for over a decade already... but I have found with aging (I'm already in my sixties now!) extensive mind care becomes just as important in our quest to sustain great physical health. I've discussed it for novices in the order page at the HPS-online.com website.

I'll post more in your other threads which you have already opened here at the forum (in your precleansing thread).

Yep, DEEP BODY CARE, caring for body and mind, is well worth it. I look forward to working with you these coming weeks Ben. I know I'll enjoy it just as I always have in the past.

Hope not just to see you here on line, hope like in the past you have the chance and we can meet up face to face again like we have a few times in the past decade in Thailand!
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hey Ben! Great to see you in the forums again. I assumed that wherever you were, you'd been keeping up with your 7DW Deep Body cleansing, but it's interesting that you haven't used the colema board in all that time. That should make a pretty useful demonstration of how well regular cleansing works after a period of intense deeper cleansing.

Anyway, really looking forward to catching up in the member forums.

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Hey Rick

Good to hear from you.

To a large degree I had been keeping up with the 7DW Deep Body cleansing all that time. The main reason that I hadn't used my colema board for so long was that I spent my last few years living in Japan in shared houses, including some of that time living with my in-laws. When I moved back to Australia we spent the first 18 months living with my parents, so it's only been that last 2 years that we've been living in our own place and finally I had a month to myself with Miyo and Uta remaining a bit longer in Japan after our recent trip there. It was surprising though that once I did start using the board during this 7DW Deep Body cleanse how easy the mucoid plaque came out.

I'll be keen to do another 7DW before too long.

I'm looking forward to catching up with your recent posts.

​​​​​​​Ben
        The only constant is change

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin_R View Post

I'll be keen to do another 7DW before too long.
          Ben
          I'll be there too, just posted my intro today. hehe.

Peace,

Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
          Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Working...
          X