Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josh-hua Medicine Man, Age 60, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #65+. Introduction- Meditation Practitioner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh-hua Medicine Man, Age 60, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #65+. Introduction- Meditation Practitioner

Greetings HPS friends,

I finished up an HPS DBC 7 Day Wonder last April 2017, and posted my testimonial way back then.

Now at the time of writing this it is mid June 2017 and we're coming up soon to July.

Since then have been doing a lot of mind work, rewiring my thought patterns, with some pretty incredible satisfying results.

The older I get, the more I see that mental health is just as important as physical health. At thirty I didn't know that or see that, but now, as I age, I see it clearly.

I also have used the past three months to deal with a bladder meridian problem that arose out of no where. I'm gad to report that that issue is over now.

Therefore, it seems to me this is the right time to move into a 7 Day Wonder deep body tissue cleanse if preventative health care is on my agenda. Body and mind are healthy and now is the time to take it all to the next level again.

I didn't get to do any deep tissue cleaning in 2013 to 2015 as I was in China and Nepal...

I did some deep tissue cleansing in January 2016, and again a year later in February 2017 and now I'll do another round in July 2017.

If I'm really lucky I'll get to do another round right at the end of this year, at the New Year 2018. I say lucky because it's only a question of timing, finding the time, and I'm hoping that it will materialize. Everything else is under my belt- the skills, skill sets, knowledge, self confidence and toolbox.

Meanwhile no sense in getting ahead of myself.

The focus right should be now on the upcoming July formal deep tissue cleansing using the four basic deep body care protocols of fasting, juicing, colon cleansing and home colonics plus all the other protocols used in the HPS Deep Body Care program. I'm looking forward to it all.

I've said it many times before so I'll say it again, "I couldn't imagine my life without me doing this HPS program as frequently as I have. It would have been an inferior life, a life lacking in the type of health I have enjoyed due to this program. I thank all those who have been my teachers on this path and I also thanks those who have been my HPS health friends walking this path with me here at our online forum. You all have my blessings and best wishes, and heartfelt thanks."

Peace, love, light and wisdom,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Hey Jos-hua, what a year, right?

Originally posted by Jos-hua
    Therefore, it seems to me this is the right time to move into a 7 Day Wonder deep body tissue cleanse if preventative health care is on my agenda. Body and mind are healthy and now is the time to take it all to the next level again.
    Seems like a solid conclusion to me too. Some might suppose that 7 days of Deep Body Care in April would be more than enough for the rest of the year, but if they could have seen your constant engagement with all the areas of attention you mention above, they'd understand what you mean by striking now while the iron is hot (to paraphrase).

I couldn't imagine my life without me doing this HPS program as frequently as I have. It would have been an inferior life, a life lacking in the type of health I have enjoyed due to this program. I thank all those who have been my teachers on this path and I also thanks those who have been my HPS health friends walking this path with me here at our online forum. You all have my blessings and best wishes, and heartfelt thanks.
    Perfectly stated. The exact same sentiment goes for me too. I can't begin to imagine where I'd be health-wise had it not been for the skills and tools I've acquired here. Not to mention, it would have been a lot less enjoyable and meaningful without the companionship of all the other members here over the years, not least of all you, Jos-hua. I'm beyond thankful to you for what you've brought forth in this little corner of the internet, and it would be impossible to say so often enough.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens as you "take it to the next level" again.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D View Post
      Hey Jos-hua, what a year, right?

Rick
      Yep Rick, it's been one hell of a ride this year.

The right knee issue has been resolved.

The body is stronger, healthier and happier this year, and I'm not surprised. I've attended to it properly over the past few months.

As LH says: "KNEES, like the neck, have to do with flexibility; only they express bending and pride, ego and stubbornness. Often when moving forward, we are fearful of bending, and we become inflexible. This stiffens the joints. We want to move forward, but we do not want to change our ways. This is why knees take so long to heal; our ego is involved. The knees take a long time because we get our pride and our self-righteousness involved."

So yeah, definitely what a year!

Moving ego over, dissolving some pride and actively at the same time addressing the body deeply, on the physical level too.

I'm in a good spot right now, one which is very conducive to prevention... body, mind and spirit are cleaner, happier and healthier than they have been in the past two years (not that they were so bad before, but...), so right now, this summer, I plan on feeding them, nourishing them even more, with prevention the goal.

Setting the stage so to speak for the next few years.

HPS Deep Body Care.

As always, I'm looking forward to having you along with me Rick for this ride!

It wouldn't be the same without you. Thanks for checking in on me.

And now I'm off to eat a chocolate brownie that a friend baked for me... topped with beautiful cashews!

It looks fantastic and I'm hoping it taste just a good.

Peace, love, wisdom and light,

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Hey Jos-hua

I'm looking forward to following you along for this episode of 7DW Deep Body Care.

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man View Post

I've said it many times before so I'll say it again, "I couldn't imagine my life without me doing this HPS program as frequently as I have. It would have been an inferior life, a life lacking in the type of health I have enjoyed due to this program. I thank all those who have been my teachers on this path and I also thanks those who have been my HPS health friends walking this path with me here at our online forum. You all have my blessings and best wishes, and heartfelt thanks."
        You are certainly a testament to the power of the program that you've created by your ongoing dedication and practice of HPS Deep Body Care. I second Rick in thanking you for making it possible for us to follow the same path, and it goes without saying that I've personally benefitted immensely from my own experience here at HPS.

Peace

Ben
        The only constant is change

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin_R View Post
          Hey Jos-hua

I'm looking forward to following you along for this episode of 7DW Deep Body Care.

You are certainly a testament to the power of the program that you've created by your ongoing dedication and practice of HPS Deep Body Care. I second Rick in thanking you for making it possible for us to follow the same path, and it goes without saying that I've personally benefitted immensely from my own experience here at HPS.

Peace

Ben

And I have to thank you Ben for being here!

It warms my heart when I see you and Rick pursuing the path so diligently and profiting from your efforts.

To be quite frank and honest, forecasting health is like forecasting the weather. No one really knows what tomorrow beholds. There is no surety.

But at the least we are taking here sane steps, intelligent safe steps, to try to direct our future. There is no surety. But at least the efforts that we are making make sense in the bigger scheme of health, and health care. I wish more people would take more sane actions. That's my prayer.

And I wish all sentient beings all the best.

Peace, love, light and wisdom.

It's a joy to have you around for the ride Ben!
          I'm looking forward to learning more from you these next couple of months, if not years!

Jos-hua

Jos-hua.

Comment

Hey, took this picture of myself two days ago, while walking to the market.

Not bad for an old geezer over 60!

Looking forward to taking more after I finish up this upcoming DBC program.

Jos-hua.

Comment

Looking good Jos-hua

You should also take a photo showing your eyes before and after your 7DW DBC.

I noticed my eyes really cleared up after finishing my 9 days of 7DW DBC.
              The only constant is change

Comment

yeah Ben, that's so true for me too.

My eyes are brighter, clearer and more shiny after a week of deep tissue cleaning.

The picture was not taken with the thought to share it here at the forum, I was walking to the market, and spontaneously took the picture. Wasn't thinking, "Oh, I should take my sunglasses off."

Only after a few days later, did I think, hey, post the picture here too at the forum.

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Working...
                X