Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josh-hua Medicine Man, Age 61, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #65+. Introduction- Meditation Practitioner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh-hua Medicine Man, Age 61, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #65+. Introduction- Meditation Practitioner

Greetings HPS friends,

Every year for the past thirty years as the year comes to an end and a new year approaches I usually try to do an HPS 7 Day Wonder program.

I'm ready to rock and roll this year too, and I intend to start within the next ten days. Everything is in place to do so.

HPS GUIDED is our program, Deep Body Care is the system and the 7 Day Wonder is the main kernel of Deep Body Care (DBC).

It's all served me so well for the past thirty years, and I expect it will continue to do so too.

Wishing you all the best!

Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Jos-hua, great! I need to get my cleanse rolling too.

Catch you in the members' forums.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
    X