Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erin_H, Age 43, HPS DBC, Level 2, Introduction - Consultant

Hello!

I am back to introduce myself again and to begin preparing for my second immersion into Deep Body Cleansing. The first cleanse transformed my life, but it was just the beginning. I want to go deeper, learn more, create even more greatness in my life.

A few weeks ago my brother "checked out" (as Jos-hua says). He decided to end his journey on earth and continue it in another realm. While I feel sadness in my heart that he is not here with us, I accept that he took charge of his journey and I am reminded that this is exactly what I am doing here in HPS. I am taking charge, taking responsibility for my journey here on earth by committing to a superior level of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health. So I am starting level 2 knowing that as I support my brothers continuing journey he is also supporting mine. We are never alone in pursuing what out heart deeply desires.

My goals include:
    1. continuing my weight loss efforts adding at least another 25 pounds to the 50 that i have already lost and maintained since ending Level 1
    2. paying much closer attention to my body , how it feels and what messages it is sending to me. I
    3. re-engaging and adding onto the arsenal of practices that I have been taught so that I continue to strengthen the foundation of health that I am laying and plant more seeds of wellness that will bear fruit.

This program is my life-line and I am grateful to have it.

Thanks,
    Erin

Hi Erin,

Yes, taking responsibility for our journey's and experiences is what consciousness allows us, gives us and demands from us.

About checking-out... Yeah, we all are all the time checking-in and checking-out... every day we die and are reborn, minute to minute actually, moment to moment we are either giving birth to something or something is dying off.

Every cell in our body is going through this process, all tissue is too, thoughts arise (are given birth) and disappear (die) either immediately or later, feelings do the same too. One minute we are in love with someone, an hour later we hate them.

There is a birth and a death taking place all the time, moment to moment.... we just don't want to acknowledge this impermanence, we prefer the solidity of continuation, and the deceptive safety. This is the nature of 'being', checking-in and checking-out be it physically, mentally, emotionally or spiritually. We cannot avoid it. It's going on all the time.

Some people prefer to wait and be told when to check-out of life... others prefer to determine the timing and place on their own. Your brother chose the later. That was a choice. Free will. I wish him all the best in his journey.

In health we see this too... some people prefer that others take responsibility for their health (doctors, drugs, meds, supplements, health insurance, surgeons, hospitals, nurses, etc..) and others like ourselves prefer to take personal responsibility.

Living is about making choices. Dying actually is too.

Attaining and maintaining great health is not just about the direction health is heading but also the trajectory and the velocity.

We need to stay engaged like a soldier does on the field of battle.

No matter what is happening to the soldier (no food, dirty socks, no shower, no, no, no, etc.) he must stay engaged, otherwise, his life is in danger. It's pretty much like that in health.

The practices you have acquired in this program and from this system to date, are acquiring and will acquire here in this HPS GUIDED level 2 'Deep Body Care' will help you stay engaged... keeping the trajectory and the velocity of your improvements in health continuous.

HPS GUIDED is the program, "Deep Body Care' is the system and the HPS 7 Day Wonder® cleanse is the engine that supercharges the system once or twice a year. So yeah, let's supercharge a bit these coming weeks and see what happens! I'm confident that you'll profit.

Anybody on the sidelines who just read this, I invite you back in a month or two to read her testimonial at the feedback/testimonial forum. You'll be able to see for yourself what happened with Erin and her health. Perhaps her journey here will motivate you to check-in too, plant some seeds of wellness and reclaim vigorous health.

I wish you all the best Erin.

I am here with you, for you, every step of the way.

Peace, love and light,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Working...
    X