Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodney_H, Age 33. Advanced cleansing. 7DW Level 2, Introduction

Fellow Cleansers,

I am about to embark on the next phase of my journey--the Level 2 cleanse. I completed my first cleanse the last week in June so it will be a little over 3-months between the Level 1 and Level 2 cleanse. I plan on starting the formal cleanse, 3 Oct. Since my last cleanse I have accomplished a lot in changing my diet. I have managed to turn my taste buds to a more vegetable and fish oriented diet. I actually crave vegetables and salads more than I do the red meats, pastas, and barbecue that was before. I was 212lbs before my pre-cleanse diet for Level 1 and now I maintain a weight of 195lbs. I have also begun a weight training program and I have increased my strength without the meat and potatoes diet. There are still a few areas that I need to work on to make the lifestyle changes I desire (deep-breathing, meditation, yoga, etc.). However, as I continue on this journey, I feel those things will be incorporated more into my life.

I look forward to exchanging messages with you all.

Rodney_H

hey rodney,

great that you're back so soon, and it's so nice to read that you have accomplished a lot in terms of your diet. the weight loss is cool too! i'm just starting my level 1 formal, and very interested to see how my taste buds feel when i come out the other side..so i am glad to read that yours took a healthy change of direction! you've got the best attitude there. this kind of transformation is a slow and steady process, and provided you really want it for yourself, you can make it happen.

welcome back!

frankie

Comment

Hi Rodney. It looks like you've accomplished a lot of sustained improvements in just a few months. Weight loss is great, but I think you're just as likely to notice as much if not more energy gains from regular exercise. Good to see positive results, though, no matter what they are. I have trouble with deep-breathing and related stuff, too. As you say, these things have to be worked in over the long term.

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Rodney,

Glad you are back for another round, and good to hear how much stuck from the first one. You will find that each cleanse takes you to a higher level.

Have an excellent cleanse!

Louise_L

Comment

Rodney--great to have you back for another cleanse. Each one is another step in your wellness and vitality lifestyle. And there are lots of little step we learn and take in between.

Good on your and all the best for a great cleanse.

God bless,
          Maz

Comment

Welcome back Rodney

Seems as though things are moving along nicely for you. It took more than 3-4 months to accumlate all that poison and look what you've achieved in 3-4 months trying to reverse it. Happy cleansing.

Steve

Comment

Rodney,
              I will be starting Level 1 in about a week, and it's encouraging to read about the life changes that you made so quickly after the first round. It inspires me!

Good luck with round 2.

Jody

Comment

Working...
              X