Maz_S, Age 57, Master Faster 8th Cleanse, Introduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maz_S, Age 57, Master Faster 8th Cleanse, Introduction

Hi Everyone at this great community--Words just elude me when I start to write something like this and often that stops me from being authentic, somewhat scared to even begin.

I started this HPS Deep Body Care (DBC) journey five years ago, age 52, looking, feeling and acting like I was 60--just like crap most of the time. I first changed my lifestyle to become a raw vegan about 95% of the time and in about two months found Jos-hua---WHAT A FIND!!!!

I have travelled this path, experiencing the MOST wonderful changes in my life, formed friendships worth the world and learning more and more each day. I have certainly NOT arrived and that is the most exciting part!! I still look up at the summit and smile!!

I am now 57, feel like I am 30 again (although did not really feel this healthy at 30 ), no meds and lost heaps of weight!!

I continue to learn more and more each year and TREASURE this community and my lovely little place of abode that I have here.

As Jos-hua said, having a regular cleansing schedule is MOST importnat. I try to have one every four months or four times a year. I had one before I headed to the states in August/Sept. and it was awesome--great to do it with my cleansing buddy Pat W. She certainly imspired me and held my hand in Level 1.

I have struggled HEAPS with sugar desires in the last year and they have truly played haboc with my system. I did not have any desire for it for over two years and then it hit with a vengence. Jos-hua, my dear friend and brother has truly helped my not beat myself to death over it and I just recently feel like I am getting the upper hand!!

I am doing this cleanse to get out the built up toxins of general living in this world and all the stuff eaten while in the states with family,etc.

I am planning to start the formal in about 6-7 days, somewhat up in the air because of my job. I have massages set and steams ready to put into play as needed. I am also doing a parasite cleanse as directed in Level 3 by Jos-hua, exactly as he laid out. It is needed, I can tell. I will also do a liver cleanse in the seocnd week. I have learned so much throughout this entire journey--what an education!!!

PLEASE stick with this DEEP BODY CARE program, stick with Jos-hua!!

Do not be a quitter--hang in there all the way till you finish DBC level 4!!!

You WILL NOT regret it.

Take care, sorry for the long letter. Much love to each one of your, God blessings and kindness,
    love, Maz

Re: Maz_s, Master Faster, Pre cleanse start November 8th

Maz, no worries about a long letter. It is always a pleasure to “read you.”
    I look forward to following the next step toward the summit you are smiling at.
    Janaka

Comment

Hi Maz,

The journey on up the mountain continues, and when we get to the top we start back down and then back up again.

Your journey to the top and back again has inspired many of us to keep going and I for one look forward to joining you and others in the Master Faster program....

My start is for level 4 is Sat. the 13th. Will you be joining me?

Love and Light,

Stephen_C

Comment

Maz,

Not only are you back, but you are doing another cleanse. That's great news for all of us. I look forward to every word.

Louise_L

Comment

Re: Maz_S, age 57, Master Faster, Pre cleanse start November 8th, 2004

Hi Maz ,

I was thinking about you today, and now you're here - and rearing to go! Inspirational...and I am so glad we are climbing the mountain together here with community.

much love Belinda

Comment

Hi Maz!

Great to see you precleansing and ready to start another big climb up that mountain.

Had a wonderful lunch with Pat yesterday - it was just great to meet an on-line buddy in person. She's just a doll! I'm precleansing and she's about to precleanse. We had a delicious veggie stew (probably the gravy had some white flour - but, oh well. . .)

Will be watching your progress with interest.

Love, Anna P

Comment

Hi everyone--just letting you all know that I have a pre cleanse open and will be heading into my formal probably tomorrow. STill working out the guts of it all. Just enjoying being "back home" again with my board.

heaps of love and kindness,
              Maz

Comment

Re: Maz_S, Age 57, Master Faster 8th Cleanse, Introduction

Hi Maz,
                your enthusiasm always shines so bright and you've been so great for me in the replies. I wish you all the best in your 8th DBC, that is so great, keep rejuvinating !
                Cheers, Andy

Comment

Working...
                X