Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony_S, Age 25, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 1. Introduction- self employed, semi poker pro.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony_S, Age 25, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 1. Introduction- self employed, semi poker pro.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Anthony Seddon and I am currently self employed, a semi poker pro. I'm 25 years old and used to play tennis regularly.

I had never really been sick for a long time since maybe 14 or 15 years old but I used to eat a lot of junk and was quite overweight during most of my teens, up to about 19(started tennis then). I don't smoke or drink either.

Then, around late November 2008 I felt pain, upset in the guts. Didn't figure it for much, and took some milk of magnesia for it.

I was playing tennis and hadn't warmed up well and a day or two later I got a sudden tightness in my chest and had explosive diarrhoea. I quickly laid down on my bed and felt my heart pounding. I really thought I was in deep trouble. Was taken by ambulance to the hospital where they performed many tests on me including ecgs, blood test, echo etc.

After having spent 3 days in hospital I was released but have been in and out of hospital many times since because of this recurring chest discomfort.
    It's been 6 months and I'm just plain fed up of worrying about what's going on and what the future holds.

Having found HPS and the 7-Day Wonder Deep Body Care program I hope I can reclaim my life and vitality and stop persistently worrying about my health. That is what I'm hoping to achieve with the program; a life free from tests and the hospital.

I was put on different drugs by different doctors. First, in hospital I was given stelazine and valium. Then out of hospital another doctor put me on Naproxen. I only took them for short periods because I didn't feel comfortable taking them, like polluting my body with this crap sort of feeling.

Until the initial incident happened I used to drink fairly often but only 1 a day or so those energy drinks, red bull, shark etc. Which I stopped since the incident happened. I felt that they probably contributed to the problem.

Looking to reclaim my energy, life and vitality. I feel rundown and since this incident happened constantly worrying that I have a serious condition.

Looking forward to getting to know you all,

Anthony

Re: Anthony_S, Age 25, 7DW Level 1, Introduction- self employed, semi poker pro

Hi Anthony!

A hearty welcome to HPS and the 7 day wonder freedom forum!

I find it very interesting, how people who find hps think. There's a thread of similar thinking ... and you have it too and express it very well:

Originally posted by Anthony_S
    ... just plain fed up of worrying about what's going on and what the future holds.

... I hope I can reclaim my life and vitality and stop persistently worrying about my health.

... hoping to achieve with the program; a life free from tests and the hospital.

... I didn't feel comfortable taking them (drugs), like polluting my body with this crap sort of feeling.

... I felt that they (energy drinks) probably contributed to the problem.

... Looking to reclaim my energy, life and vitality.
    You've certainly found a place to belong; a place where others have reclaimed their health - if you do what we've done (follow the program), you'll consistently get better, that's for sure!

love,
    Dorothea
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Hi Dorothea

Thanks for the kind words. I very much believe in this program,
      and can see what terrific results it's produced in so many people already.

I didn't hesitate for one minute on purchasing the program.
      Only one thing came to mind, enough was enough, I had to take action.
      Here at HPS I believe I'll find true comfort and support, and look to provide the same to others in need.

Looking forward to starting the cleanse,

Wishing you peace, love and health,

Anthony_S

Comment

Hi Anthony!

You have taken a great step towards your health. It's a great program and the support of the hps community is amazing!!

I am doing my 7-Day Wonder level 1 Formal cleanse right now and it's amazing the changes I am seeing in my body, mind and spirit

Good luck with the pre-cleanse!

Love,
        Sophiah

Comment

Hi Sophiah

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm already seeing the importance of
          the hps community, without which it would be a mighty struggle I'm convinced.

I'm really impressed by what you've experienced so far on your cleanse.

I'd be delighted to have anything like the first experience your having.

Wishing you all the best for your cleanse,
          Love,
          Anthony

Comment

Hi Anothony!

It looks like you have jumped straight into the hps community! That is the the best thing to do. How is your preparation going? When will you start your pre-cleanse? Have you started Dan Reid's book yet - it's a treasure trove of information

Love, Sophiah

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothea_L

-if you do what we've done (follow the program), you'll consistently get better, that's for sure!

love,
              Dorothea
              Yes Anthony, follow the 7-Day Wonder Freedom program and FREEDOM from health problems and issues will be yours for life!

That's not an overstatement... read a few 7DW Master Faster's testimonials and you'll see for yourself what I am talking about.

It's easy to try and rewrite the program, i.e., what happens if I do this, what happens if I add this, what happens if I put my focus somewhere else and on something else than is detailed in the program, what happens?

But I and other 7DW Master Fasters will tell you, first you learn the system, develop familiarity and ease, heal and reclaim, expand, prevent, expand good life force even more, heal and reclaim again, start to recognize freedom, freedom with your health and in your health care.

It's a step by step process, and is well worth every step of the way.
              Just follow the 7DW DBC Renaissance health care program, step by step, and all shall be well Anthony.

I see you already are, jumping into the introduction threads of some other new 7DW cleansers is a good move... that's great... when you have a chance, jump into the threads of a few 7DW Master Fasters, and watch how that unfolds over the coming months.

======================================
              P.S. Share these HPS cleansing movies with a friend.
              They will thank you.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7903079
              http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/8002669
              http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7973599
              ======================================

Wishing you all the best,

Peace,
              Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
              Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hey Jos-hua & Sophiah,

Thanks for the great advice. I really appreciate the support.

I'll keep what you said in mind about the supplements Sophiah.
                Don't let a 'lack of supplements' stop you from have a great cleanse.

We all make mistakes I'm sure the first time or two. I'm certain I will make a few, it's hard not to when you have little experience.

That's why we're here for each other & why the community is such an integral part of a successful program.

I agree with your advice Jos-hua about looking at some master fasters threads. It will help me to make less mistakes and understand what goes into having a successful cleanse,
                and of course what it takes to become a 7DW Master Faster

Wishing you both well,

Anthony

Comment

Hey Anthony,

Welcome.... As I've noted in Sophiah thread it's so great to see younger cleansers coming on board. This is such a great and important step to making your life right now. When I was your age (sounding like an old geezer here) but I was totally on a self destruct mode. It took me to my mid 30's to start to clean up some of my act, but not until I was about 52 or 53 I came onto the path here at HPS and really started taking control of my health.

I'm looking forward to following along with you here as we journey down the 7DW FREEDOM Cleansing path together. The information in DR's book is invaluable. Read it and then reread and reread again.....and then not only that practice it and then you will be on a high that would be hard to match in any way.....

PEACE

Comment

Hey Stephen & Sophiah,

Thanks for the advice re DR's book. I agree with you Stephen,
                    it's packed to the brim with gems of info, it's so comprehensive in
                    such a concise way haha. It almost leaves you baffled as to how he crammed so much info into only one book?!

I mean to me that fact alone shows the book's quality. So many author's
                    would probably have made it a series of books just for their bitter greed for money; which is what makes me respect DR that much more.

I really appreciate the support Stephen. I'm very much looking forward to starting the 7DW, and keeping in touch here at the forums,
                    to support others and heed advice from those wiser than I (like Jos-hua, Dorothea, you..etc)

Peace 2 u all

Comment

Just want to welcome you Anthony and echo Stephen in saying you are at a prime age to get into your health and life HPS style.

Certainly by following the program there are great things in store for you.

with Gratitude, Love and Peace,

alan
                      Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm already seeing how supportive the hps community is. I'm very impressed.

I already can see why the community is key to achieving your goals and making a smooth transition to attain your objectives with the program.

Really kind and warming people. I'm proud to be a part of the community.

Peace, happiness,
                        and respect,

Anthony

Comment

Hi Anthony, wanted to comment on your post from Sophia's formal thread.

Originally posted by Anthony_S
                          I have not a shred of a doubt that true commitment and trust here at hps is going to garner the results that we all strive to attain.

Peace and Love 2 u all,

Anthony
                          That's great to hear Anthony. The more trust and commitment you have to HPS, the 7 day wonder program, and the support and guidance you really have a very precious opportunity to learn how to live a high-quality, rich and healthy life.

The trust and commitment are especially important in the beginning when old lifestyle habits are hanging on desperately in the face of the new healthy ones. This is also true for the time it takes to integrate the new knowledge into your life. During the period of transformation of habits and integration of knowledge, trust and commitment are invaluable.

What you'll then find out over time here is that all that new knowledge becomes a natural part of you, while the habits become an effortless part of your daily life.

It really does become effortless, I can attest to it.Some people grab the remote and turn on the tube...i find myself going to do a quick couple of loosening or stretching exercises ....some people grab a pack of instant coffee...i'll go to balance and lift my energy with a short session of deep breathing dan ried-style...some people head to the bakery for a sweet....i'll sit down with some dried dates or figs....

So, you can see its a lot about choices, its just that knowing the right choices AND making them apart of one's life like brushing one's teeth is not all that easy....first step is to find the knowledge, second is to integrate it into one's life...and trust and commitment to the HPS program sure are a big part of this process.

and you know, some people might think it restrictive to follow someone else's program to the dot, but i find it very freeing. This is due to the fact that the things we are doing here ARE creating good health, and, well, if its good for you then there's no confusion about what to do with one's time and energy, its just time to get down to it.

Thanks for bringing up trust and commitment Anthony,

May you attain the amazing health you desire and more,

with Gratitude, Love and Peace,

alan
                          Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm already highly motivated to start my 7DW Freedom cleanse. Once I'm setup and got things in place, I'll be posting my Pre-Cleanse post to keep all of you well informed of my progress.

I can say for certain I'd be very apprehensive if I was undergoing this alone, and most probably I would have held off persistently because of fear or concern; but here at hps we have a thriving community to help each other
                            along there bumpy road..

Your right about forming the habit taking time Alan. For me my experience
                            from my intro provided a wake up call which I listened to.

I just felt without hesitation hps was the right destination for me.

Wishing you the very best,

great health and well being,

Anthony

Comment

Anthony,

First of all, welcome! You made a great choice coming to HPS. Most people would have gave up on the quest to great and lasting health. Instead you made the choice to do something for yourself that is definetly life changing. There is so much wisdom here in this community and through the guidance you will recieve from Jos-hua that things will become habit in no time at all. I can't wait to hear more about your cleanse .

Be well,

Spencer D

Comment

Working...
                              X