Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #4. Introduction- Artist/Graphic Designer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #4. Introduction- Artist/Graphic Designer

Well, this was unexpected!

I was going to do a cleanse in late June ... I originally planned to leave May free for all of the activities I'd have to be dealing with ...

But seems circumstances nudged me right into a 7DW Freedom Cleanse and as always, I'm looking forward to it.

I have to say that my life has been comparatively easy since I started with HPS and the years just get easier the longer I stick around; it's been three years now and SO much has happened: For the majority of my days now I actually feel TERRIFIC!!!

Since I like making lists, here's a list on what HPS has done for me so far:

1. I lost 95% of the MS symptoms I'd been living with for 25 years
    2. I lost the extremely vicious peri-menopausal symptoms I'd been experiencing for 12 months
    3. I got my energy back
    4. I got my mind back
    5. I got my artistic drive back
    6. my husband got his helpmate back

For lack of time, I'll stop there and just say that HPS basically helped me get my life back!

It's no wonder I believe God was instrumental in helping me find HPS, eh?

See you in the board room!

love,
    Dorothea
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Re: Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #4, Introduction, Artist/Graphic Designer

Your post is great news. I am always in awe of the results that come from 7DW cleansing. i am inspired and excited about your outcome and look forward to starting mine soon.
    Anne_R

Comment

Re: Dorothea_L, Age 52, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #4, Introduction, Artist/Graphic Designer

Nice to hear from you Anne!

Yes, I wish more people could find the relief HPS 7DW freedom cleansing provides.

I look forward to watching your health improve as you do your 7DW's!

love,
      Dorothea
      Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Working...
      X