Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josh-hua Medicine Man, Age 53, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #65+. Introduction- Meditation Practitioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh-hua Medicine Man, Age 53, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #65+. Introduction- Meditation Practitioner

Greetings HPS 7 Day Wonder Rebirthers,
    and any others reading this introduction!

May all beings know peace!

That's been my constant prayer for the past few years, and it continues to be.

Peace foremost is a mental and physical state... it starts within us, not outside of us.

I just returned two hours ago from visiting a friend at the hospital.

He had a stroke three days ago.

The whole right side of his body has been effected... from head to toe. His speech, face, arm and leg, totally immobalized.

So now tell me, what kind of life awaits him for the next few years?

I have been warning him for years... he loves white bread, canned food, he loves to drink, he loves to smoke.

He never feeds his body live enzymes, he has never purified his bloodstream, let alone his colon or other internal organs, he doesn't do anything that is in the 7DW freedom program like colon cleansing, home colonics, fasting, juicing. I even showed him the pictures of all the mucus and plaque building up, accumulating, within the body, but he claimed it wouldn't slow him down one bit.

And I have been warning him for years, "hey, you love all those things, fine, keep on doing them, but man, be sensible, be intelligent, take some serious actions at least once a year to negate their negative effects, to negate the plaque buildup in your bloodstream, to remove the accumulation of poison in your body, to give your body a rest for seven days at least once a year," and he has been replying, "don't worry, my health is good, I'm strong and fit, nothing is going to happen to me." (of course, not only would I chuckle, but I also laughed out loud many a times when he said that, hoping that he would understand that I just don't think it is so!)

I'll make this short, if anyone questions in their mind the validity or need or cost of doing 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing he or she should stop thinking too much, stop being skeptical and stop listening to others... get a hands on grasp of the severity of bad health.... all you need to do is go to a hospital and walk around the wards for 10 minutes, and see for yourself what it feels and looks like to be sick with a serious illness or a serious event like a stroke or heart attack that requires hospitalization.

After seeing (and smelling) disease and sickness in the ward, and such immense suffering too! I rushed out of there with the conviction that I shouldn't wait any longer to start another freedom cleanse, and so here I am posting my introduction and hopefully shall start some 7DW freedom cleansing within a few days time.

Although it is less than six months since my last 7 day wonder, freedom from having to ever endure what I just saw motivates me to forge on and do my utmost to sensibly take care of my body and health... of course rebirth it, there are no guarantees here, each person has his or her own destiny to live out, but at the least, one can go to sleep at night and feel that one has done the very best one could, and now let the cards fall however they fall.

Purification, detoxification, cleansing; those are the things we do here in this online program... but that is not what we are after.

We're after healing, rejuvenation, transformation, prevention.

We seek to not only maintain our physical being but to ascend it.
    We seek not only to help ourselves, but to help others.
    We seek not only to avoid pain and suffering, but to fully appreciate freedom and happiness.

If you are seeking similar things, join us, join in... it's worth every penny.

If not, know, the hospital ward isn't worth all the money in the world... not only do I feel so sorry for those having to be there because of their poor health which came about from wrong actions, wrong understanding, wrong views and wrong decision making but I feel even more sorrier for those who work there... what a miserable horrible place to have to work in... a kind of living hell.

Whatever merit I make from this 7DW freedom cleanse this time around, I dedicate it to those who work in hospitals... may your life be better, may next life you have the chance to help others like you are doing now (which is to be lauded!) but not in a filthy sickly place, full of disease and depression, suffering, pain and sorrow, but from a pleansant cheerful place! God willing that is what shall happen for you too.

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Re: Josh-hua Medicine Man, Age 53, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #65+, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Introduction- Dharma Practitioner

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man

And I have been warning him for years, "hey, you love all those things, fine, keep on doing them, but man, be sensible, be intelligent, take some serious actions at least once a year to negate their negative effects, to negate the plaque buildup in your bloodstream, to remove the accumulation of poison in your body, to give your body a rest for seven days at least once a year," and he has been replying, "don't worry, my health is good, I'm strong and fit, nothing is going to happen to me." (of course, not only would I chuckle, but I also laughed out loud many a times when he said that, hoping that he would understand that I just don't think it is so!)

I'll make this short, if anyone questions in their mind the validity or need or cost of doing 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing he or she should stop thinking too much, stop being skeptical and stop listening to others... get a hands on grasp of the severity of bad health.... all you need to do is go to a hospital and walk around the wards for 10 minutes, and see for yourself what it feels and looks like to be sick with a serious illness or a serious event like a stroke or heart attack that requires hospitalization.
    Jos-hua, thank you for that post.!

My grandfather was just diagnosed with Lymphona, a cancer of the immune system, specifically of the lymph nodes and lymph tissue. This is already on top of heart problems. He's now doing chemotherapy, which we know from our readings from the 7 Day Wonder cleansing program severely damages the liver and immune system. Already so weak with difficulty walking and talking, he just had to be rushed back to the hospital as his left arm swelled up tight as a drum due to a blood clot in his jugular vein.

And I feel so sorry for him. He and his wife had even made some big changes to their diet and lifestyle a few years ago when his health problems started to surface.

But with age, decades of an over-acidic and toxic diet of sodas, junk food, huge amounts of milk and meat and sweets and very little fresh veggies PLUS never any serious action to rid his body of toxic build-up and negate the negative effects of that lifestyle, well....now he's in chemo, on another toxic blood thinning medicine for the blood-clot, and quite possibly on his way to being over-treated to death in the hospital.

So, I'm going to send this post of yours to some people, some colleagues and friends, because I've been talking about with them recently and your writing get to the point so well.

Firstly I'm sending it to my father who has cirrhosis of the liver but who is only in his early 50's, who still has time yet to take some serious action, and do some serious detox with the 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing program ... It's my sincere wish that my father be well and so will do all that he can to heal, rejuvenate, and transform his health,... and prevent anything of the like happening to him that is happening to his father now.

Peace and Love,

Alan
    Your 7DW Freedom Cleansing Friend, Alan

"The sole concern of learning is to go after the stray heart."

--Mencius

Comment

Re: Josh-hua Medicine Man, Age 53, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #65+, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Introduction- Dharma Practitioner

Originally posted by Alan_A

It's my sincere wish that my father be well and so will do all that he can to heal, rejuvenate, and transform his health,... and prevent anything of the like happening to him that is happening to his father now.

Peace and Love,

Alan
      Yes Alan, I wish that for him too.

I once had a version of the order page that focused on this point... i.e., you don't have to end up like your grandparents and parents did, you can REBIRTH...

if people just looked at their parents and grandparents, and analysed what they did- gyms, exercising, dieting, doctor visits, tests, pills, drugs and medications, they THEMSELVES would see that the path their parents and grandparents took was futile... was a losers path... that it didn't deliver the goods.

But not many see it...

I don't think they are blind, I think many are just in denial and I guess because they don't know others walking this alternative path, and when they find us, HPS-online.com and 7DW REBIRTHING, even though they see there is an alternative path and they see others here at our online forums walking it, they still don't believe they can, they are skeptical, or they don't want to invest the time and the money in their health... but it all comes back to bite them, just like it did to my above friend.

So sad indeed.

Bottom line, as you have learned and as I have learned, attaining and then maintaining great health isn't a procedure, and it isn't about one thing, its about doing many many different things, MANY DIFFERENT PRACTICES, a myriad of things... our culture re health care has gone "mono", i.e., buy this pill, do this colon cleanse, drink this drink, do this one diet, or buy this equipment or this device, and all will be well with your health", but that's just not true.

"Mono" doesn't work, never did in the long run.
      Great health entails doing a myriad of things, many different things at the same time, and we need to learn them all, and practice them.
      With practice comes familiarity, and the effort becomes effortless. That's why it is a called a path, and not a product.

Here in the 7 Day Wonder rebirthingprogram we start with - 7 Days of Wonder- Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. That combination is a Real Game Changer by itself... but as you know from personal experience here, we go a whole lot further than that... you, I and everyone doing this program are doing a whole lot more than just that... we're doing combinations of practices, not "mono" events.

We have to practice healing, we have to practice rejuvenation, we have to practice prevention- we have no other choices if we wish to reclaim control over our body and health.

Peace,

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Great posts Jos-hua and Alan,

7DW rebirthing is a synergistic combo that is greater than the sum of it's
        individual parts.

My cousin is in his early 40s and has been taking blood pressure medication
        for the last 8-10 years or so. He works in a hospital too, cardiac children's ward, 'oh the joy ' .

I find it amazing how some people put so much faith in pills and doctors;
        despite medication having serious side effects and consequences.

Of course doctors will never recommend such alternative health care methods since that may make them redundant! Plus the pharmaceutical
        don't make their millions from nowhere. It's uninformed and gullable
        individuals who don't know any better.

I like how you mentioned the hospital as a means of motivation Jos-hua.
        Seeing all those sick individuals definately motivates me and I'm sure everyone else to keep on the right path.

I remember when I was at the hospital with my chest pains, in itself was
        the most horrible thing I've ever endured...then in the A&E area there was this woman there one time screaming in pain, the agony she was in was
        unbelievable. Her husband quietly spoke to me looking glum and told me that shes been like this for years, and it's slowly been getting worse.

The poor guy, to live through that day after day, I truly felt for him.

Have a great day guys,

peace,

Anthony

Comment

Hi Jos-hua,

I'm glad you're heading into another 7DW, there's always so much to learn as you go through the process of rejuvenation.

Your intro was great - could quote a lot of it, but this in particular:

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine Man
          ... I'll make this short, if anyone questions in their mind the validity or need or cost of doing 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing he or she should stop thinking too much, stop being skeptical and stop listening to others... get a hands on grasp of the severity of bad health.... all you need to do is go to a hospital and walk around the wards for 10 minutes, and see for yourself what it feels and looks like to be sick with a serious illness or a serious event like a stroke or heart attack that requires hospitalization.
          I know, hospitals have the same effect on me - they are so full of pain and depressing and I don't know how people manage to work there. It's blindness of a sort, I'm sure. One would have to close off the emotions just to stay sane.

There's definitely a 7DW in store for me in - I'd say in about 6 weeks.

with love and appreciation,
          Dorothea
          Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony_S

Her husband quietly spoke to me looking glum and told me that shes been like this for years, and it's slowly been getting worse.

The poor guy, to live through that day after day, I truly felt for him.

Anthony
            Yes, it is quite sad isn't it Anthony...

You saw it first hand how people fall into that hole and never get out of it... you too almost fell into it, lucky you fell here instead.

Forge on 7DW Freedom Cleansing friend and maintain your freedoms.

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothea_L

Hi Jos-hua,

There's definitely a 7DW in store for me in - I'd say in about 6 weeks.

with love and appreciation,
              Dorothea

Great to hear that Dorothea, forge on friend!

Peace.

Jos-hua.

Comment

Update Sept 5th.

thread opend July 10th.

ie., almost two months later...

Just came back from the hospital to visit my friend... almost two months since he entered, and still the same, the whole right side of his body is still paralyzed. So sad... the medical bills/costs to date are / have been twice the cost of a 7DW level 1.

Another friend, just visited him too in his place, he is already laying in bed now 14 days... with some kind of flu. Doesn't look well either.

Another friend had to fly home to England... prostrate cancer, they removed his prostrate... we all know what that means, no more erections, for life... and a ton of more health issues as prostrate cancer is problematic to say the least.

I wrote in at the HPS-online.com website two months ago the following:
                This is a very proactive program.

My bottom line might be yours too...

I'd rather spend seven days in my own home, once or twice a year, sleeping in my own bed, hanging out in my own comfort zone with my family and friends (or alone) 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing than spending seven days (or maybe more?) alone in some hospital room or seven days in bed with the flu, or with some other aching health problem.

If that's where most of us are headed (the hospital sooner or later), if that's the deal, if that's the tradeoff, I'll take it any day- 7 Days of Wonder and Freedom cleansing is the best deal on the planet

And since writing that 189 people have visited this thread and who knows how many have seen the above at the website, probably a few hundred, yet no one has ordered yet so far.

All I can say is people WAKE UP before it becomes too late for you too, 189 people visited this thread since I opened it, should have been 189 orders in my mail box!
                Not that I would have accepted them, I only accept at most, at max, two new people per month, but still they should have applied, or entered into the waiting list.

Apply today !

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua
                  Between you and me, I was surprised...

I thought if people just looked at their parents and grandparents, and analysed what they did- gyms, exercising, dieting, doctor visits, tests, pills, drugs and medications, they THEMSELVES would see that the path their parents and grandparents took was futile... was a losers path... that it didn't deliver the goods.

But not many see it...

I don't think they are blind, I think many are just in denial and I guess because they don't know others walking this alternative path, and when they find us, HPS-online.com and 7DW Freedom cleansing, even though they see there is an alternative path and they see others here at our online forums walking it, they still don't believe they can, they are skeptical, or they don't want to invest the time and the money in their health... but it all comes back to bite them, just like it did to my above friend.

So sad indeed.

And since writing that 189 people have visited this thread and who knows how many have seen the above at the website, probably a few hundred, yet no one has ordered yet so far.

All I can say is people WAKE UP before it becomes too late for you too, 189 people visited this thread since I opened it, should have been 189 orders in my mail box!
                  Not that I would have accepted them, I only accept at most, at max, two new people per month, but still they should have applied, or entered into the waiting list.
                  I'm afraid the main reason is that people are looking on in disbelief at the words we say, the results we claim, and possibly to some extent the way we say it.

I know I'm not alone here in that my testimonials tend to find me in a really elevated mood, and at such a time I tend to state things in terms that are absolutely true, but maybe I wouldn't normally choose, because most of the time my judgement tells me what kind of language will convey the intent and spirit of what I have to say. And when I finish off a Freedom Cleanse, I feel free enough to say things that normally I wouldn't. Not because it isn't true, but because at those times I don't feel the customary inhibitions that would normally prevent me from attempting--poorly, because how can you describe Freedom to someone who's never experienced it--to share in specifics the sensations I'm feeling at the time.

Understand, you feel so good at the tail end of a 7DW Freedom Cleanse, it makes you want--and look, I have a pretty deep cynical streak sometimes, and certain images make me want to hurl, but seriously--it makes you want to burst into song, even if you don't know the tune. I'm talking Julie Andrews on some stupid mountain in Switzerland, hills are alive and all that.

We're all adults here, we're not suckers.

I don't care what you think you read into the testimonials and reviews; if we come across as a little naive, or jacked up on stardust, or whatever less polite terms you could come up with, consider for a moment or two what exactly it is that keeps us here telling our "unbelievable" stories of health transformations.

For us 7DW Master Fasters, we have no monetary stake in our participation here. I paid my last dollar to Jos-hua probably 5 or 6 years ago, but since then I've continued to stay active here as I continue along my own personal path.

That's the best investment I ever made. No hyperbole, no BS. I'm here just about every day because I believe in this program, for reasons I can't really explain to those who have never had the privilege of participating as I have in this community, despite numerous attempts to do so.

This program works. If you don't like the words we choose to describe our experiences, or if you find yourself suspicious of the claims we make, or if you feel just a tiny bit embarrassed at the enthusiasm that we express here when describing the sensations we have following a 7 Day Wonder--Look: We're real people, doing our best to describe what we've found in Jos-hua's magnificent cleansing and rebirthing program.

It can come across as over-the-top sometimes, a little airy-fairy, a little excessive--but ask yourself, is that a good enough reason to skip out on an opportunity to educate yourself in the means to live out the healthiest and most dignified life available to you now?

Basically, what have you got to lose? What lengths are you willing to go to in order to feel comfortable with the words you read, as opposed to ending up as your parents and grandparents did/are?

That line shakes me up, I don't know about you, but it gets me. If you're too sophisticated or cool or whatever to free yourself from that fate, well, you're that much cooler than I am, I guess.

Here's to ya,

Rick
                  Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

This year I had to say good-bye to a beautiful young friend (early 30s) who succumbed to cancer.

After finding out she had cancer, she completely changed her diet -- she was eating healthfully, doing some cleansing on her own, and ultimately through her efforts to find better health, she lasted 2 years longer than the doctors thought possible.

The patterns that were challenging for her to overcome had mostly to do with stress. She had some very difficult family responsibilities plus work created more stress than her delicate system could handle. From my own observations, the mental addictions to behaviors that didn't serve her ended up being too strong. It was hard to say "no" to others who depended on her, even if that meant killing herself.

What's so effective about this program is that we don't just work on the physical level -- we also look at the mental beliefs and habits that create our "un-wellness" and replace them with practices that create wellness. It's a lifestyle transformation vs. a silver bullet approach.

And as Rick said, a huge part of staying present and practicing the new habits comes from being in this community.

When I was over-working and not participating here, my good habits declined along with my health. This demonstrated the truth that I need community to stay on the path of good health.

While some people might be exposed to education, media, food, work, and family/friends, that promote sickness vs. wellness BUT still stay committed to their healthful practices, that is not the majority of us.

For me, HPS has been the only program that has created great, sustained health on levels. It's simple and it works if you commit to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D

... And when I finish off a Freedom Cleanse, I feel free enough to say things that normally I wouldn't. Not because it isn't true, but because at those times I don't feel the customary inhibitions that would normally prevent me from attempting--poorly, because how can you describe Freedom to someone who's never experienced it--to share in specifics the sensations I'm feeling at the time.

Understand, you feel so good at the tail end of a 7DW Freedom Cleanse, it makes you want ... to burst into song, even if you don't know the tune. I'm talking Julie Andrews on some stupid mountain in Switzerland, hills are alive and all that.

We're all adults here, we're not suckers. I don't care what you think you read into the testimonials and reviews; if we come across as a little naive, or jacked up on stardust, or whatever less polite terms you could come up with, consider for a moment or two what exactly it is that keeps us here telling our "unbelievable" stories of health transformations.

For us 7DW Master Fasters, we have no monetary stake in our participation here. I paid my last dollar to Jos-hua probably 5 or 6 years ago, but since then I've continued to stay active here as I continue along my own personal path.

That's the best investment I ever made.

This program works.

We're real people, doing our best to describe what we've found in Jos-hua's magnificent program.

... an opportunity to educate yourself in the means to live out the healthiest and most dignified life available to you now?

Rick
                      Ibid to your post Rick.

I, of course, am another person who will chime in and say: THIS HPS CLEANSING PROGRAM WORKS!

love,
                      Dorothea
                      Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D

we're not suckers.

Rick
                        No we're not suckers, I know I have never been one and I know you guys aren't too...

I couldn't help but laugh when reading that... is that what people think, that we're suckers, or fools, or out of space people, astronauts?

I don't have a facebook account... I think its nonsense, I think that is for suckers, but then again 500+ million people think differently...

I'd much rather spend my time here with you guys doing something productive with my life (body and mind), and sharing my life with you guys and gals, and you sharing with me, than to waste hours everyday as some people do on facebook or twitter, sharing with people who in all honesty don't give a hoot about me (and wouldn't lift their pinky for me in time of need), but just want to play the game of "I'm cool, look how many followers I have, look how many people in my network, I'm cool." hahahahahaha.

Five or ten years from now, probably even sooner, facebook will drop off the radar (just like myspace did before it) and there will be a new fad site... millions wasting time, energy and money on nonsense. If somebody wants to have a friend, learn how to be a nice person and you'll have many a friends, but hanging at a social networking site has got be the least productive way to learn how to do that IMO.

hahhahahaha.

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
                          ... If somebody wants to have a friend, learn how to be a nice person and you'll have many a friends, but hanging at a social networking site has got be the least productive way to learn how to do that IMO.
                          I agree ... it's just another distraction to keep people from realizing they're actually alive and have responsibilities.

love,
                          Dorothea

Comment

Hi Jos-hua

I just want to start off by saying Wow!! What a great time I had reading your 7DW Freedom Post cleanse that started in February 2010- and by great I mean I learned a few things, got to know a little more about you, shared a few laughs, and also appreciated all the deep spiritual issues that were discussed between you and the group. Sorry i haven't posted sooner but I wanted to finish reading through the whole thread, which took me a couple of sessions over the last two weeks, before going ahead with posting.

Amazing experience with regard to the deep gum cleansing and certainly something I will look into at some stage, but as discussed here, bit by bit, as we're practising..

So kind of you to release animals into the wild on your birthday and wanting to make it a monthly occurence.

The attitude you have towards helping others and appreciating the outcomes of HPS and where you go from here within the next coming years is so spiritually pure and engaging. Very encouraging. A great way to understand life and embrace spiritual development.

Though I am new here I am still very happy to be embarking on this path with all of you and very grateful that God and the Universe lead me to you.

The pilgrimage you described from earlier this year and the one you are planning in November both sound amazing, truely special.

Your introduction and thread here is great too. You and the group have raised some great and true points regarding health care. I also appreciated Rick's comments regarding people's system of denials or stubborness to believe what is right before their eyes. I guess we can all fall victim to this with the amount of dis-honest and impure marketers/con-artists out there but that is just the world we live in, faith needs to be present- compassionate honest people do exist.

Great health and sustainability IS REAL!! From one end of the extreme to the other. Much suffering and ill health is around, sure BUT, on the other end of the scale there is great health and longevity. Unfortunately just difficult to find in the world that has been created for many.

This programme is the real deal and a diamond in the rough. The testimonials, participants, practioners, are all living proof.

Once again, I maybe just a 7DW Freedom Cleansing novice but I know solid principles and an obvious way forward for my health when I see it. I have had too much experience in the opposite direction to let this programme slap me in the face and not realize that it's principles are the real deal.

Thanks for developing this opportunity for everyone who shares in your wisdom and experience to improve their lives. And thanks for accepting my application into your circle of wellbeing.

Looking forward and wishing the best for both of our upcoming 7DW Freedom Cleanse.

Peace, love and light,

Your new friend,

Kev

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin_C
                              Hi Jos-hua

This programme is the real deal and a diamond in the rough. The testimonials, participants, practioners, are all living proof.

Once again, I maybe just a 7DW Freedom Cleansing novice but I know solid principles and an obvious way forward for my health when I see it. I have had too much experience in the opposite direction to let this programme slap me in the face and not realize that it's principles are the real deal.

Thanks for developing this opportunity for everyone who shares in your wisdom and experience to improve their lives. And thanks for accepting my application into your circle of wellbeing.

Looking forward and wishing the best for both of our upcoming 7DW Freedom Cleanse.

Peace, love and light,

Your new friend,

Kev
                              Hi Kevin,

Good to read you... and you are most welcome... I'm glad you are here with us 7DW Freedom cleansing, healing, rejuvenating and learning prevention, and I'm sure everyone else in our great community, newcomers and veterans, feel the same too... you're going to do great, I can feel it! Keep on practicing dude.

As you know, it's a step by step process here...

One of the first steps is to clean out your bloodstream and your colon so that you too end up having 12 to 15 inch BM's in the morning.

Take a look at the pictures to see what a healthy BM actually looks like.

I'm looking forward to your formal Kevin!

Peace,

Jos-hua.

Comment

Working...
                              X