Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin_C, Age 26, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 2. Introduction- Unemployed and studying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin_C, Age 26, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 2. Introduction- Unemployed and studying.

Hello everyone!

Well, here I am, about to embark on my next round and level of 7DW freedom cleansing!

And I might add on a another less important but nevertheless fun fact..I was employed for a miniscule 6 weeks before I became unemployed again hahahahahaaa! More time for cleasning and learning!! yippee Where one door closes, another more rejuvinating and enlightening one opens

So back to my introduction, or should I say re-introduction . What can I say on where I have come these last 6 months and where I am now in relation to this next step of 7DW freedom cleansing I am about to embark On.. Namely, my 7DW Level 2. Well first I would add that I am consistently refering to it as the very name that it is, "7DW Freedom Cleansing", because it really is cleansing like no other... All pain and no gain.. What I and many others have and are receiving here is nothing but the most pertinent facts regarding healthcare via selfcare. A very well laid out and organised programme that teaches everything one needs to know on how to heal, get healthy and take care of ones body. For example, we as human beings of a very modern society would automatically know where the fuze box in our home was in case of a power cut or shortage. We would know where to go to get our electricity back on etc.. but how many of us actually know where the pancreas or gallbladder is, or what this particular pain means or why I am getting this head ache and so on.. It has become a general norm for us as a generation in this society to qualify headaches as the "norm" or just pill pop willy nilly whatever the issue is.. But headaches aren't normal, they aren't just random or everyday occurances that should occur.. I mean, sure, they are normal in the sence that they occur to the larger mass of the population on frequent occasion but it is not "normal" in the case of a normal body,... if normal is then flipped as the description of a well functioning healthy body..
    Headaches are just hints, cries for attention, warning signs, symptoms from our inteligent biological systems telling us "hey, I am drawing your attention here because something needs to be addressed and if you ignore me, I might get worse!" The human body and the human mind have become a duality in terms of modern day thought,.. "me and my body" as opposed to thinking as one, getting in touch and relating to the system as something that the mind can control.. Mind over matter- the matter is connected with the mind, the blood that our hearts beat, nourishes the brain, which in turn is used by our mind for relating to the world around us.. And when our bodies ache, it is our higher inteligence, the very same that breathes when we sleep, that heals when we are cut,, telling us that something needs attention. It's not aggreeing with something in terms of it's ability to function appropriately. We are a single functioning single organism.

Ofcourse you might say that yes, we have a conscious mind and that our body is a vehicle, but we are connected all the same, and just as we give signals to move any given body part, likewise will a limb or body part warn us if something needs seeing to. We as modern living people don't generally ignore our cars if the fuel light comes on or if the oil light starts flashing, we get our cars looked at or serviced. Well these tell tell signs also occur within the human being. If these things go on ignored then a human can not continue "being" for much longer without sickness or illness looming over..

Unfortunately for whatever reason or incredible tragedy, this has become the norm, and being healthy or happy.. is something that very few experience this day in age, on the whole that is.. Well, welcome to:

HPS-Online

A place that offers the information (for real knowledge) minus all of the fads and false promises designed to keep one dependant or relying on products.

A place where your modest investment really gets you what you want... Health, Wisdom, Answers, and Freedom simple as that!

And infinitely better than spending $$$$$$'s over the years on surgery, slim chance operations, medicine suppressents, bills from so and so who see people as commodities rather than human beings.

The doctor of the future will have no patients because their prospective patients listen to their advice, and have learned from their teachings...Teach people how to...take care of themselves..

Whatever is ailing you, I would be confident in saying that it should most probably be something that CAN be remedied if your body is GIVEN the chance. And if it isn't, ask Jos-hua, and he'll give you his honest opinion. Our fellow man and woman are our family. There's enough people that don't help one another out in the world today with out anyone here contributing, we're here to tip the scale and help one another.

Infinite peace and I hope that my words of sincerity can help someone make a step in the right direction.

Anyways...back to my intro

I am here 6 months down the road and healthier than I have been in a number of years.. And ready to take my self to another level of freedom. More 7DW cleaning and rejuvination for me

For it truely takes years to get to a state of degeneration, so it would naturally take a year or two or more to turn things around, but still fun seeing myself rise and rise! But the great thing is that it really is fun and one doesn't need to be perfect, just mindful, and participating at ones own pace, that's how you do it,, along with everything else in life before you know, hey step by step, you've climbed the highest mountain..!

I am ready to take another series of several steps now and looking forward to it.

And I want to thank evereyone at HPS-online, new and old (old as in not new lol ) Sincerely, all of you make this path fun and possible, sharing, inspiring, supporting, truely a self-giving and generous family.. My love and positive wishes for the simply best in life go out to you. And a special thanks to Jos-hua, whom made this programme and group a reality.

See you all in the various cleasning stages of my 7DW level 2.

Peace and light,

Kev

Re: Kevin_C, Age 26, 7DW Level 2, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse, Introduction- Unemployed and studying.

Wow very well put! I haven't been around here as long as you, but everything you say rings true.

"Good luck" on your 7DW level 2 I would say, but as we all learn here, being lucky is more of a product of conscious effort to improve things, and you are full of that to say the least!

So good luck on your level 2
    -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Re: Kevin_C, Age 26, 7DW Level 2, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse, Introduction- Unemployed and studying.

Thanks for the support, Thijs

You are right on the money with your description of luck..

Another little phrase I learnt from one of my old work colleagues is:

Luck = Labour Under Correct Knowledge

We really can create our own.

Thanks for being here, buddy!
      Kev

Comment

Kevin, well said! HPS Freedom Cleansing is a progressive journey, to be sure, but it has charms that win you over from the outset. I found this bit of commentary especially touching:

Our fellow man and woman are our family. There's enough people that don't help one another out in the world today with out anyone here contributing, we're here to tip the scale and help one another.

That we most certainly are. I don't think it could be stated any better than that.

Kevin, you are going to LOVE HPS Freedom Cleansing Level 2. In my experience, this may be the level when I first realized where this whole program was leading to. IT'S EXCITING. I hope you feel that excitement.

Catch you in the forum,

Rick
        Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D

Kevin, you are going to LOVE HPS Freedom Cleansing Level 2. In my experience, this may be the level when I first realized where this whole program was leading to. IT'S EXCITING. I hope you feel that excitement.

Rick

Rick pretty much sums up my experience too Kev.

In 7DW level 1 not much happened physically to all the poor health symptoms that I personally had, nor did I drop a lot of shit either.

Yet I forged on into 7DW lev 2 because of everything I learned in 7DW lev 1... and boy, did things change after my 7dw level 2... a whole NEW WORLD of health and realization appeared, and it has never stopped since then, now twenty two years later!

If your 7DW level 1 set the stage kev, in 7DW level 2 I say let the show begin with fireworks and all!!!!

Peace,
          Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
          Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D

Catch you in the forum,

Rick
            Wow Rick! That is exciting to hear man, I am ready for this next step and reading your personal example of experience above is really encouraging to say the least!!

Thanks for sharing, See you in the forum!

Kev

Comment

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
              Rick pretty much sums up my experience too Kev.

In 7DW level 1 not much happened physically to all the poor health symptoms that I personally had, nor did I drop a lot of shit either.

Yet I forged on into 7DW lev 2 because of everything I learned in 7DW lev 1... and boy, did things change after my 7dw level 2... a whole NEW WORLD of health and realization appeared, and it has never stopped since then, now twenty two years later!

If your 7DW level 1 set the stage kev, in 7DW level 2 I say let the show begin with fireworks and all!!!!

Peace,
              I am ready for that Jos-hua!!

You and Rick have both really got me looking forward to my 7DW level 2 now, more than ever..!!!

I think my 7DW level 1 certainly set the stage and gave me the much needed experience, but I feel what you guys are saying, and just hope to do the best the I can with that knowledge pre/formal/ and post periods so I can really build on the stage and see the fireworks start firing off!!!!

Thanks.. see you in the forum!

Peace,
              Kev

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin
                You and Rick have both really got me looking forward to my 7DW level 2 now, more than ever..!!!

I think my 7DW level 1 certainly set the stage and gave me the much needed experience, but I feel what you guys are saying, and just hope to do the best the I can with that knowledge pre/formal/ and post periods so I can really build on the stage and see the fireworks start firing off!!!!
                I would add to the above, it's not a matter of how much crap you drop or what particular experiences you have from one day to the next...what really makes the difference in Level 2 is just the repeat experience of the whole 7DW Freedom Cleanse and realizing how easy it all is, and thus how easy it is to integrate into your daily/monthly/yearly lifestyle. You start to get your "wings," so to speak, you begin to get a taste of how it all works in the big picture.

A number of lightbulbs flashed in my head when I did this level, and yeah, I did clear out a lot of old intestinal waste too, but that kept happening for several successive 7dw cleanses afterward. The main thing is the confidence you gain, I think. It is truly an exceptional experience, and you're one of the relatively few people on this planet who will get to know what that feels like.

Lucky you!

Lucky us!

Your friend,

Rick
                Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks for the support Rick,

Lucky us, dude!

Kev

Comment

Great testimony/review Kevin! You're a real encouragement to the group here ... glad you're "on board"!

... Headaches are just hints, cries for attention, warning signs, symptoms from our intelligent biological systems telling us "hey, I am drawing your attention here because something needs to be addressed and if you ignore me, I might get worse!" ...
                    I agree wholeheartedly! And that goes for anything else that hurts in our bodies - they just want a little tender-loving-care and when we give it, they body bounces back with renewed energy, good feelings and a zest for life!

And I'm delighted to say that I don't remember having a headache after I started cleansing with HPS.

I'm excited for you as you enter your L2 - see you there!

love,
                    Dorothea
                    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Thanks for your encouragement and insight, Dorothea. So glad that our practices here are helping us get to freedom and liberation.

See you in the forums!

Love,
                      Kev

Comment

Working...
                      X