Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thijs_VG, Age 34, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 2. Introduction- Graphic Designer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thijs_VG, Age 34, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 2. Introduction- Graphic Designer.

Greetings guest reader!

Glad to see you here at our HPS group forum I'm just going into the second level of the HPS program (there are four) and for the occasion I'm putting up a new introduction. So visitors can read it, but also for new people on here that don't yet know me.

It's been about three months since I started the 7DW level 1 Freedom program, and this is about the right time to start the 7DW level 2, to give you an idea of how the components of the HPS program are spaced in time.

Basically the program is a study.

In other places you may get some stuff that you have to swallow for two weeks, while you can remain conveniently ignorant of what you are doing and why, but here... you get lots and lots of information on how your body really works, how different treatments work and very importantly, work together, how you need to combine them to be effective, and all this information is immediately and constantly put into practice. Yes you have to do something.

But the great thing is, that "something" is a series of routines for your daily life, that all support and improve each other, and completely upgrade your life on every level, every step makes the former and the next one fall into place and easier to do. This is a true result-oriented study and practice with your own body, which will gradually empower you to do everything that is necessary to be a glorious human being.

So, I'm now just going into level 2, but the results are already such that writing this level 2 intro is making me feel super great, man, I made it here, haha, to a point of being healthy and feeling alive that most people cannot even imagine what that really feels like, because they just never experienced it, and, to boot, things will only get even better.

But why bother trying to imagine something that you can't, and even if you could, why just imagine? There is only one way to really get it, just do it! And when you know what it feels like, you want to keep doing, and not imagining. Self-regulating logic, the only way is up So I hope for you that you are like me and want to be the best you can. If you don't, there's no-one that can help you.

Maybe you just saw the pricing of this program on the main website, well: rest assured I'm laughing all the way to the bank. The last few months since the level 1 I've noticed substantial improvements: I hardly feel sick, down, tired, whatever anymore, not that it was terribly bad, but the difference is so great now that it seems that it was ...and that's just the fading of the bad things, lot's of new and good things are cropping up all the time as a side-effect, I'm "suddenly" better with people, have a sharper wit, emotionally more flexible and write better introductions!

In the years to come, this will save me huge amounts of money on health care, but also, very importantly, save me on spending money on all the crap people buy to make them feel good (alcohol, smokes, sugar, other drugs, but also things you want to "have" just to make yourself feel like you're something). The need for all those nonsense is already fading fast! And besides that, I'm a happier and better person!!

There's just no going back

Okay that's enough for here, time to rest my case I just recently put up my level 1 review with detailed info about the level 1 program and the support group, they got plenty more info if you're interested:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4436

Thanks for reading, now it's up to you.
    -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 2, Colon cleansing, juicing, fasting, home colonics combined. Introduction - Graphic Designer.

Nice intro Thijs,

Originally posted by Thijs
    -but here (at HPS) ... you get lots and lots of information on how your body really works, how different treatments work and very importantly, work together, how you need to combine them to be effective, and all this information is immediately and constantly put into practice. Yes you have to do something.
    Great statement!

I look forward to following your Level 2 experience, it's always a lot of fun reading your posts!

love,
    Dorothea
    Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 2, Colon cleansing, juicing, fasting, home colonics combined. Introduction - Graphic Designer.

Originally posted by Thijs_VG

Greetings guest reader!

This is a true result-oriented study and practice with your own body, which will gradually empower you to do everything that is necessary to be a glorious human being.

So, I'm now just going into level 2, but the results are already such that writing this level 2 intro is making me feel super great, man, I made it here, haha, to a point of being healthy and feeling alive that most people cannot even imagine what that really feels like, because they just never experienced it, and, to boot, things will only get even better.

But why bother trying to imagine something that you can't, and even if you could, why just imagine? There is only one way to really get it, just do it! Thanks for reading, now it's up to you.
      Yep folks, now it's up to you as the man said!

Looking forward to your 7dw level 2 freedom cleanse Thijis.

Lots to do, lots to learn, lots to practice and lots more super great health, feelings, knowledge, energy and harmonious life awaiting you. Lots more super exciting rebirthing in store for you. Enjoy!

Go for it man, we're all here with you, for you!

Peace,
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Thanks people for your replies!

And for you other people, it appears you're all be getting another free look behind the scenes, I was asked to quote myself here on the public part of the HPS board. It's from my level 2 pre-cleansing thread:

Originally posted by Thijs_VG
        So I'd just like to say here: I feel great, my body is quick, agile, strong, enduring, resilient and beautiful, just like my movements are graceful, decisive, flowing, purposeful and meaningful, and my poise is calm, patient, understanding and playful, and my moment of creation is unique, brilliant and perfect.
        So... read it again if you will hehe. What I say there is basically the effect of doing the HPS 7DW program. Let me put it in perspective a bit: I'm just going into the level 2 of the program (there are 4), but already I seem to have improved so much relative to my former life, that these are the kind of thoughts I'm having of late. What I say there is my goal, point for point, it's not meant as some poetic ideal or some crap like that, it's very concrete, and it's coming on fast, and considering how I feel now, when I progress through the other levels of the HPS program, it'll probably only get even better.

Have you ever even thought something like what I said there about yourself, did you come up with it yourself, and more importantly, was there any truth to it? In my case that would be 3 x yes.

Mhh... reading the above, I think some extra perspective may be required:

I'm putting this up here because I hope someone reading this will understand what I'm really saying and realize there's a superb, great, fulfilling life to be had as a human being, for everyone...

And I'm putting this up here on the public part to show my respect to the HPS 7DW program and the people of the support group, because they are the ones I have to thank for doing so great right now, the program and the support group deserve big credit, just wanted to say that to you guys, the support group and guest readers here alike... If you're serious about taking your life as a whole to the next level and beyond, you deserve us and we deserve you!

See you soon hopefully, on the other side of the HPS board, you know who you are...
        -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Hi Thijs,

Very well put my friend. Your words ring true on every level..

Come join us in an education that every human being should have. Personally I think that what people learn here is something that is in line with nature and priceless.

And as Thijs said, you can't really imagine.. Just jump on board and find out for yourself, I for one of many here have found this programme to have completely changed my life. It's answered the questions I sought for so long.

Peace,
          Kev

PS. Looking forward to your 7DW freedom cleanse Level 2 Thijs! Way to go bro.

Comment

Hi Thijs,

I plan to start my Level 1 formal cleansing in first week of October 2011
            Introduction.

I just read your testimonial on Level 1 cleansingIt will be definitely inspiration to me.

I also had some similar problems as yours . I can feel energy blockages while doing walking exercise. Escpecially in chest/heart region. Simple 20 mins walk is tiring for me. In terms of orthodox alleopathy medicine there is nothing wrong with my health ! Western medicine is complete failure to even detect & understand my health issue.

I hope I can gain more vitality and start running freely one day using hps program.

Good luck for your Level 2 cleansing.
            Sameer

Comment

Working...
            X