Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thijs_VG, Age 34, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 3. Introduction- Graphic Designer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thijs_VG, Age 34, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 3. Introduction- Graphic Designer.

Hello (again) everybody, and guest readers!

High time to put up my introduction for the level 3 cleanse, since I already started the precleanse.

For those new here, we put up a new introduction for every cleanse, even if it's the 100th time, because there are new people on the forum here in the meantime, and so the world can partake a little of what's happeining here, since the intro's and the testimonials are public.

By the way the word "cleanse" doesn't do any justice to the 7DW (7 Day Wonder) program as a whole, so be sure to check out the links at the bottom here where I explain what's going on.

So what do I have to tell the public? That's the question really

I've completed the level 1 & 2 of this 4-step program, there's a few months between each, and each level has gotten me more involved and given me better results, not just on it's own, but also because the levels are progressive blocks, which build on the results of the previous levels.

So, here I am, ready for the 3rd one. In short, I used to suffer from chronic fatigue and complete lack of general endurance, there wasn't a lot I could do without getting overly tired and needing to recuperate, instead of spending my free time doing fun stuff, I needed it to recover all the time.

Not much fun altogether, because I still want to do a lot in my life instead of slowly going the direction of being able to do less and less. So after a few little searches for the answer to health, I ended up here. And, as you see, am still here.

The course of events and the program I've been doing here has seen amazing results in terms of energy en wellness, and even getting better all the time, to the point of starting to feel better at times than I can remember having ever felt.

And I've only been doing this for the better part of half a year, so much more to be gained, as the more experienced people on here all say that it takes a few years for truly surprising results. The only thing that can go wrong is stopping with the 7DW program now

I promised myself to try to write shorter posts, so you can read all the rest of my public story and all the facts on the 7DW program here:

My lvl 1 intro:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4396
    Lvl 1 testimonial:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4436
    Lvl 2 intro:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4444
    Lvl 2 testimonial:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/sh...ad.php?p=67537

Level 3, here I come!

Oh yes, I almost forgot, I wholeheartedly recommend this program to anyone, even if you think you are healthy.
    -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 3, Colon cleansing, juicing, fasting, home colonics combined. Introduction - Graphic Designer.

Hi Thijs, great intro--and yes, quite short by your usual standards! But you still manage to get the important things said:

Originally posted by Thijs
    The only thing that can go wrong is stopping with the 7DW program now
    There you go. Less than one year into the program and you're already on Level 3. We may have another Dorothea on our hands...

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 34, 7DW Level 3, Colon cleansing, juicing, fasting, home colonics combined. Introduction - Graphic Designer.

Originally posted by Thijs_VG
      ... Level 3, here I come! ...
      YAY!!

Good for you Thijs!

It's hard to lay low with this program when there is so much more health, just waiting for you to go and grab it - isn't it?

I really look forward to your L3 - which I'm sure will be full of interesting insights, comments, photos and even original designs!

All the best and we'll see you on your pre-cleanse thread.

love,
      Dorothea
      Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorothea_L
        YAY!!

Good for you Thijs!

It's hard to lay low with this program when there is so much more health, just waiting for you to go and grab it - isn't it?

love,
        Dorothea

hehe

Wishing you all the best Thijs.

May this year, 2012, the new one upon us, right at our doorstep, be your best year ever!

Peace,
        Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
        Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hey Thijs,

Great to see you movin' on down the path...

Look forward to joining along with you as you move into the heart of the program.. Level 3 is a very interesting phase and much to be gained from it.

I'll be looking for you pre-cleanse thread.....

Comment

Great going Thijs. Forge on ...

Eager to read more of your posts.

Merry Christmas & Happy new year !

Comment

Working...
            X