Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard D, Age 40, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW Master Faster #13. Introduction- Leisure Person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard D, Age 40, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW Master Faster #13. Introduction- Leisure Person

Hey again everybody,

I always have to stop and count how many HPS Seven Day Wonder guided home colon cleanses I've done when I start a new Master Faster cleanse. Since this is MF#13, then I think that makes for a total of 16 cleanses completed with the help and guidance of Jos-hua and all the great folks here at HPS-Online, with #17 in the wings and getting ready to go.

That's rather a lot. 17 weeks of self-care, health rebuilding and disease prevention, in a period of time of less than 10 years. And the thing is, on average it's probably closer to 30-35 weeks, given that I tend to extend my cleanses--how about that! I'll be creeping up on a year pretty soon; maybe I'll stop counting when that time arrives.

But in the meantime, a natural question arises, especially for someone contemplating trying out the Seven Day Wonder Rebirthing program for the first time: Why so many? When will it end?

And the answer for me is, I suppose, I'll stop cleansing with HPS if the time comes when I'm physically unable to, because essentially, stopping now would be telling myself, "I don't want to feel even BETTER. I feel good enough now, I think I'll just call it quits."

That's a bit of a simplistic answer, but that's to a great degree how I feel about the time I've spent here and the practices I've built up. There are however other points worth mentioning on the necessity of maintaining a sensible health regimen including colong cleansing and fasting.

Increasingly we find the world we live in to be an ever more toxic place, and the food that gets us through many if not most of our days has all too often been poisoned to some degree or other, too. While it's theoretically possible to eat only the highest quality organic food, of the right type and in the right quantities and combinations, to live in an isolated but unspoiled place and breathe only clean air, in a healthy and stress-free life of activity and spiritual practice...actually, that's probably no longer possible anywhere, but assuming it is, it's a bit of an understatement to observe that it's not a practical lifestyle for many of us. And talk about a hassle.

HPS-Online shows you how to live in the real world with what you've got available and still live in such a way as to reclaim and safeguard a high level of health that for so many of us has been all but lost to our toxic lifestyles and environments.

It's a bit like exercise, to some extent you need to keep the wheel turning or the machine starts freezing up again with time; but unlike exercise, 7DW Freedom Cleansing is so so much easier. Even after a few days of it, you quickly become familiar with the process and find yourself marveling at the ease of it all.

Next time you're at work, or at school, or out in a public place, take a look around at the people there with you. How many of them look tired, overweight, unhealthy? How many people do you know--of all ages--who are taking medicine regularly, or are getting sick at least once every year with nasty lingering colds and flus, or worse?

It doesn't have to be that way. You can do better, without having to rely on drugs or medicine for the rest of your life, without hours of strenuous exercise or forcing yourself to a starvation diet of tasteless food and endless calorie-watching.

It's easier than you think. You can do it. And in a matter of only a few weeks, you can see big improvements in your daily life.

Thanks as always to Jos-hua and all my HPS-Online friends--may we make many new friends this summer!

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Re: Richard D, Age 40, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster Cleanse #13, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Introduction -- Leisure Person

Hey Rick!

I've got nothing to add to your story, that's telling it like it is.

I'm now here for 3, and soon 4, rounds of rebirthing, and I can personally testify to the fact that doing continued rebirthing with the HPS 7 Day Wonder program, or 7DW for short, is getting less work the longer you do it, and keeps getting you better results and improving your health in a cumulative way with every round.

Interested folks should also check out the main website:
    www.hps-online.com

Furthermore, I for one think its great to have you around here, after so many practice, it really shows that you have become a very healthy, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and balanced guy.

But hey, that's why we're here, that's what's to be gained here after all!

Catch you on your pre cleanse thread, looking forward to it.
    -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Re: Richard D, Age 40, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster Cleanse #13, Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse. Introduction -- Leisure Person

It's easier than you think. You can do it. And in a matter of only a few weeks, you can see big improvements in your daily life.

I am starting with my level 1 in about a month, really looking forward the more i read the more exited i get. I got my new juicer yesterday and we instantly started to make juice and drank it all day. My bf who is normally drinking cola all day was liking the juice and drinking it all day. He is feeling owsome today, no problems waking up like he usually got, he was awake before me, and that never happens.

Comment

Haha Femke, you haven't even "officially" started yet, although I'm inclined to say that starting to work on your health really begins with the right attitude, and you seem to have a bunch of it, but yes, some fresh juice does actually make you feel a lot better than soft-drinks

To put this in perspective for visitors reading here: juicing is one practice of many in the program, in itself it is a good practice, but the sum of the 7DW program is more than it's parts, that is the message to take away here.

This program unifies all those practices into a system of self-health-care that works progressively, perpetually and very very efficiently, some on here would even say it works miracles for them.

Anyway, I know this is Rick's intro, but I'd like to say good luck Femke, I'm absolutely sure that this is gonna work for you
        -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Thijs, Femke, thanks for your adding your thoughts and presence!

Originally posted by Thijs
          Anyway, I know this is Rick's intro, but I'd like to say good luck Femke, I'm absolutely sure that this is gonna work for you
          This is the perfect place for some well-wishing to our newest friend here! These Seven Day Wonder Intros (7DW for short, as has been pointed out) are dedicated first and foremost to our new companions, and to our soon-to-be companions, so by all means, let's wish the best of luck to Femke (while noting that luck won't be necessary), and extend the invitation to the next new friend, whoever that may be...this is your space, come and claim it!

Rick
          Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Rick
            ... It doesn't have to be that way. You can do better, without having to rely on drugs or medicine for the rest of your life, without hours of strenuous exercise or forcing yourself to a starvation diet of tasteless food and endless calorie-watching.

Really liked what you said there Rick.

All the best on your next set of pre-cleansing, 7DW-ing, and post-cleansing!

And Femke, it's really great to see you already getting into other people's threads - a very good sign indeed! And the fact that you've started juicing already is going to go a long way to making your pre-cleanse even easier. Way to go girl!!

love,
            Dorothea
            Actually, God has already responded to everyone but they won't know it until they respond to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_D

And the answer for me is, I suppose, I'll stop cleansing with HPS if the time comes when I'm physically unable to, because essentially, stopping now would be telling myself, "I don't want to feel even BETTER. I feel good enough now, I think I'll just call it quits."

HPS-Online shows you how to live in the real world with what you've got available and still live in such a way as to reclaim and safeguard a high level of health that for so many of us has been all but lost to our toxic lifestyles and environments.

It's a bit like exercise, to some extent you need to keep the wheel turning or the machine starts freezing up again with time; but unlike exercise, 7DW Freedom Cleansing is so so much easier. Even after a few days of it, you quickly become familiar with the process and find yourself marveling at the ease of it all.

Next time you're at work, or at school, or out in a public place, take a look around at the people there with you. How many of them look tired, overweight, unhealthy? How many people do you know--of all ages--who are taking medicine regularly, or are getting sick at least once every year with nasty lingering colds and flus, or worse?

It doesn't have to be that way. You can do better.

Rick
              Awesome introduction Rick.

You've done it again, so many introductions, but each one is different and each one seems to outdo the previous one.

Thanks for raising the above points... I hope the reader on the sidelines who is considering doing the HPS 7 Day Wonder will take note of what you said, and contemplate.

As always I wish you all the best Rick, and look forward to sharing more of the journey with you.

Peace, love and light,

Jos-hua
              Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
              Helping People Survive Online

Comment

These Seven Day Wonder Intros (7DW for short, as has been pointed out) are dedicated first and foremost to our new companions, and to our soon-to-be companions, so by all means, let's wish the best of luck to Femke (while noting that luck won't be necessary), and extend the invitation to the next new friend, whoever that may be...this is your space, come and claim it!

Rick
                Lovely. Just lovely.

I couldn't have said it any better myself. In fact, not even half as good as you just did Rick.

"...this is your space, come and claim it!"

Peace,
                Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
                Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hi Rick!

I just wanted to pop in here and send you some positives thoughts and well wishings

Very nice intro, I couldn't expect anything else from you pal..

Thanks as always to Jos-hua and all my HPS-Online friends--may we make many new friends this summer!

Rick
                  Indeed, I hope many more!!

When looking at HPS, follow your heart and instinct, always the best guide in our lives, I did and found that it had the answers I'd seeked for almost 15 years..

Here's to good health!

Kev

Comment

... 17 weeks of self-care, health rebuilding and disease prevention, in a period of time of less than 10 years ... stopping now would be telling myself, "I don't want to feel even BETTER ..."
                    That's nice Rick. really good post
                    Wishing everyone all the very best on their cleansing journey

God Bless
                    Stephen

no pills, just skills ...

Comment

Working...
                    X