Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thijs_VG, Age 36, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW MF#2. Introduction- Graphic Designer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thijs_VG, Age 36, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW MF#2. Introduction- Graphic Designer.

Hello internet people,

So there we are again, yes my 6th cleanse to date is about to commence!

Only 3 months after the previous one as well. That one was such a great success, and I made such great progress again, that I didn't want to lose any momentum here and when the time felt right decided to just get started and take it to the next level once more.

If you haven't read anything here before finding this page, what I am going to do is a 7 Day Wonder cleanse, which is part of the HPS program, see here for more info: www.cleansing.com

Ok so let's see, I did 5 of these cleanses before the one I'm about to start, over roughly the past two years. Long story short, they progressively and thoroughly clean out your body, while at the same time letting you experience and learn how your body really works and how you can work with your body all by yourself to get it to a supreme state of health.

I could leave it at this or talk about it for 100 pages more point is, this really works and I've never found anything that comes close to comparing to this program in terms of efficiency, ease, and the durable and great knowledge and health that it brings you.

Ah well, I guess I am gonna leave it at that see below for my other testimonials and intro's if you want the more detailed versions! After 5 rounds, soon to be 6, I am even more enthusiastic about this program than I was the first time around, and gains in health and wellbeing still keep increasing with each round, so go figure.

Oh yes, I just want to add, this is gonna be my 6th round, and at this point, I am doing so great that it is not really about health 'issues' anymore, most of them are gone or going at this point. I am continuing this program probably forever, because only now am I discovering what real health really means, what it is to have and maintain a human body at peak efficiency on all levels!!! There is much to learn, and great rewards to be had Just to say, this program is not just for the sick, you could even say, if you have no problems to begin with, that would be reason the more to get started, because then this program will only work faster and better for you.

Also, if you're interested, read up some on the testimonials and intro's of the others on here! They also have great experiences with this program!

For the lucky ones already here, see you soon at the forum

These are my previous public intro's / testimonials as I go along!

Basic HPS program levels:
    My lvl 1 intro:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4396
    Lvl 1 testimonial:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4436

Lvl 2 intro:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4444
    Lvl 2 testimonial:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4476

Lvl 3 intro:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4483
    Lvl 3 testimonial:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4522

Lvl 4 intro:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4524
    Lvl 4 testimonial:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4543

Master Faster cleanses:
    MF 1 intro:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4567
    MF 1 testimonial:
    http://www.hpscleansing.com/group/showthread.php?t=4594

MF 2 intro:
    This page! You just read it

Thanks for reading!
    -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 36, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING. 7DW MF#2, Colon cleansing, juicing, fasting, home colonics combined. Introduction - Graphic Designer.

Originally posted by Thijs_VG

Just to say, this program is not just for the sick, you could even say, if you have no problems to begin with, that would be reason the more to get started, because then this program will only work faster and better for you.
    Yes Sireeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

This is a point which I don't talk much about at the websites because it seemed to me that someone who was of good health, or rather what they deemed was good health, would instinctively want to do this 7 Day Wonder program... but unfortunately that hasn't been the case these past few years.

And that has perplexed me.

Human nature is when you have something good in your hands, you get attached and want more, or at the last want to conserve it and not lose it. That's why I thought that those who deem their health relatively good or even excellent would jump on this program. Yet they haven't. Strange.

Maybe its because they don't and can't even find the 7DW in their searches... they are not searching for detox or colon cleansing and therefore are not even coming across the http://cleansing.com , http://hpscleansing.com , http://hps-online.com websites. Or maybe because all three sites are pretty much sandboxed, we come up so low on rankings that its harder and harder for people to find us. Thanks google, thanks yahoo.

Anyway, I'm thinking I'm going to change the content at hpscleansing.com over the coming weeks and months, and focus just on this point. And leave the other two sites as they are... cleansing.com talks a lot about genuine health care vs. symptom care/ treatment care/ blame care and sick care. HPS-online.com talks a lot about all the different therapies used in the 7 Day Wonder programs, and now its time to change hpscleansing.com so that it talks about and to those who already think they have good health, and why this program will enhance that feeling, and that fact, even more for them.

Bottom line is all of us advanced HPS 7DW freedom cleansers have attained and fully know how to maintain great health already, yet we pursue this program year after year doing one or two 7 Day Wonders every year, not only further expanding the quality of our health but also because we want to insure the trajectory of our health in the future. We're living examples of what you just said above Thijs.

Anyway, what can I say beyond if you think your health is good, or if you think you know about health care, come, lets us show you that much much more can be done, much much more! HPS means- Helping People Survive. No matter how good you think your health is, this is going to help you survive even better, even more!

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: Thijs_VG, Age 36, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING. 7DW MF#2, Colon cleansing, juicing, fasting, home colonics combined. Introduction - Graphic Designer.

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man
      Bottom line is all of us advanced HPS 7DW freedom cleansers have attained and fully know how to maintain great health already, yet we pursue this program year after year doing one or two 7 Day Wonders every year, not only further expanding the quality of our health but also because we want to insure the trajectory of our health in the future. We're living examples of what you just said above Thijs.
      Yes I think we are. Over the last two years I've also learned how to interpret other people's looks, lifestyles and stories 1000% better when it comes to their health and the quality of their life. Not judging, just observing.

It is pretty clear to me now that by far the most people who think they are healthy have at best questionable health and lifestyles, and have (to me now) obvious deeper physical issues that effectively make them into walking timebombs. Yet most of them keep on going straight for the cliffs, even despite the many warnings that their body and their surroundings are giving them.

You know, they'll say "nah I'm allright" and "why worry I feel pretty ok most of the time", or "it's normal (for my age)", or "interesting testimonial here on HPS, I would want that too, but I don't have time/money/energy etc." ( ) ...and so they continue, putting off taking their bodies seriously, into their 30's, 40's, 50's... it's easy to procrastinate every time because deterioration of the body is often a slow process. And then all of a sudden.... boom, shit starts to hit the fan, they start dropping like flies, chronic or acute afflictions like cancer, strokes, diabetes, joint-pains, pretty much everything you can think of that you don't want to happen to you, all these things start slamming them and their social circle like a barrage of mortar grenades... surgery, prolonged medicine, all very invasive, upsetting, expensive and limiting your possibilities and outlook.

And the bad thing is, once it starts, it's not gonna stop. These things are not (co)incidental, they are the sum of your lifestyle and interest in your own health over many years. The fundamental cause of your problems is never gonna go away with some surgery or pills. They are best seen as stop-gaps, that you should use to do start working on your health, otherwise the problems will repeat in one form or another until it's end of story.

Here's a very simple example to illustrate this: I get the flu (which I used to a lot), I get some antibiotics, and it's gone. Great, I am happy that I do not suffer any discomfort any more in the short term. But has my immune system improved? No. It has even been weakened by the antibiotics (they kill everything, not only the flu, leaving you depleted). So now that I have temporary relief, what should I do? That's right: use that time and space to get to work on my overall health, so my immune system gets stronger and I won't get hit by the flu again (which is the case now, I haven't been sick in over two years since enrolling here at HPS).... Ok, so here's what I used to do: "Yay the medicine works, now I can go on drinking and smoking again" over the years I got sick more frequently, and gradually tired out my body, until all my time was spent feeling tired and listless and having to pick myself up with alcohol or coffee. Not a life I want, but hey, that's also something I had to learn from experience

(Is this pattern recognizable, maybe you have something much worse than I do, an "official disease" that has you taking more and more medicine for example, just start taking measures, remember, better late than never, there's always an option to start saving you're body where you can, prevent things from getting any worse at the least. If you've already gone down the route I just described, it may help to know we've had people here come back from serious chronic afflictions that are now virtually problem and medicine free. And moreover, healthier than they ever thought possible to begin with, that was kind of the whole point here )

Sure, you can counter "but these things sometimes work" and yes, medicine and surgery have their place, and yes you may get old like this, but the real question is, will you be able to still enjoy life to the fullest, doing anything you want? Will your life continue to hold more and more for you, and get better and better all the time? Or will you look back at that bunch of years when you were young, remembering them and regret your present, wishing you could go back, because 'those were the good days'? Or will you be too busy and happy to even give those years more than a fleeting thought on occasion, realizing everything is better now and still keeps getting better every year? Will you really live? Will you be full of energy, radiant looking, busy with all that life has to offer, and most of all worry free over your health while aging? Time to rest my case here

So yeah Jos-hua, good idea to put some work into that particular angle, this is not about treating sickness, haha, man, like we all here are some sad, problem-laden folks working hard to enjoy a little bit of health and this forum is only about mutual reassurance to keep us believing or some such...

No, this program is not so much about 'treating problems' nor is it about 'believing' anything at all, it's about skills, it is much better described as 'boosting life to the max with tried and tested real-world practices that anyone can do'. Especially if you are already reasonably healthy! Why sit around doing "ok" when you can also immediately get busy with the practices needed to upgrade your life on every possible front and feel super-great? So logically, any problems will be snuffed out as you go along that route, but that is not the prime goal. The prime goal is really great health on itself. Likewise the forum is a place where the accomplished members exchange tips on how to make their own health even greater than it already is, and keep doing that. Most health problems that we've ever had are way in the past.

Sure, ofcourse, when you come here with problems in the first place, this program will help you bigtime to get rid of them. Bigtime, no doubt. As it has helped me. But then you'll discover what an amazing body and life you can actually have if you take that responsibility to the next level (literally with every HPS program level ), the rewards to be had when you invest time in the art of taking real care of your body.

That is what is to be gained here, that is why I am on here still after 2 years, not because I still have problems, but because beyond the point of having had those problems disappear through this program, I keep racking up successes regardless. It's getting better al the time.

So, thanks for reading internet people, hope there's some in it for you
      Enjoy the rest of the public forum,
      Thijs
      -=- `8{]]]> -=- You should listen to nature, because nature does not listen to you. -=- (It's a bee.) -=-

Comment

Working...
      X