Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connie_M, Age 53. Advanced cleansing. 7DW Level 2, Introduction

Hi everyone,

It is time to continue down the path of better health. It has been almost four months since my level 1 cleanse.

A few words about myself: I am single and the mother of two sons - 22 & 24. My #2 son was accepted into pharmacy school last week. He is very happy, and I am very proud. I teach math at a residential treatment center for adolescents.

I think it is amazing that I am still on no meds for my arthritis and sinus/allergy problems. I have not been inside the drug store since November. My arthritis is not gone - just better. I started seeing a chiropractor and am seeing more improvement. I had a sinus infection two weeks ago, but resisted my former habit of calling the doctor for antibiotics. I went back on my herbal remedy for hot flashes. My eczema no longer exists - since I found out I am allergic to wheat flour.

I will never look at food the same way again. I thought I was eating what was good for me. I had never heard of trophology (food combining). Since my cleanse, I have found it necessary to stick to the rules. My body tells me in unpleasant ways when I stray. Sometimes I have to think - What did I do wrong this time? My stomach must be extra sensitive. Others seem to be able to get by with it, but I can't. I am enjoying the food, however. I have added cultured vegetables and sprouts in my diet. They are quite good mixed together and easy to digest.

There is still work to do. I would like to be able to sit at the computer for longer periods and practice deep breathing without pain between my shoulder blades.

I have received most of my products and books. I am reading, experimenting with the tibs, and getting ready for the precleanse.

I am planning to start my precleanse this week, and my formal on the 29th.

Hi Connie,

Its good to see you moving forward and moving to Level 2. While I had great results from Level 1, there is a huge difference between where I am after Level 2 compared to Level 1. It just keeps getting better.

Listen to your body and don't push too quickly with the Tibs. I loved the routines and it helped improve upper body strength. It will be interesting to see how things change for you on this cleanse.

Comment

Dear Connie,
      I am getting ready to do Level 2 soon and I am excited to follow your progress. Good luck and thanks for sharing. I am so glad you have been able to do without drugs. I am convinced we are here with the tools we need to maintain the health our bodies seek. I know you are on the right path.
      Your friend, Kay M

Comment

Connie,

Isn't it exciting to begin level 2? I will be behind you a few days, but we're together in moving forward. It'll be nice to read through your progress. Happy cleansing!!

Michelle_M

Comment

Connie,

I too am looking for a window to do level 2. I will be watching the boards to see of your progress. Keep the faith. Wonderful story of your changes of perspective in relationship to food and allergies, etc...

Peace,
          Jaya_D

Comment

Hi Connie,

Good to see you again. I too am starting Level 2....pre-cleanse this week, then formal next.

I'll look forward to your posts and your progress!

All the best!

Louis_C

Comment

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your support. Tomorrow is the day!

Comment

Working...
              X