Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josh-hua Medicine Man, Age 56, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #65+. Introduction- Meditation practitioner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh-hua Medicine Man, Age 56, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW Master Faster #65+. Introduction- Meditation practitioner

Greetings 7DW friends!

And the path continues to unfold and unwind... I feel so blessed, so fortunate, so grateful and in gratitude to all those who have taught and helped me walk this path, and of course, I feel satisfied that I have done my part in helping others, helping others survive and thrive.

Twenty five years now I am walking this 7 Day Wonder path... amazing.

I never planned on this happening, and if someone 25 years ago would have told me in a quarter of a century from now, you'll still be doing this, I would have been in disbelief.

Just goes to show you how much I know, we know. Things happen.
    It also goes to show how easy, how productive, how self satisfying and how worthwhile I have found walking this 7DW path. I wish everyone in the world would walk it too. No one can say I didn't try and others here haven't tried to get as many people on this path as we can, yet to no avail. Amazing too!

I very much look forward to this upcoming 7 Day Wonder!!

I plan on starting the formal cleansing- the seven days of juicing, fasting, colon cleanse and home colonics- in four days time, hopefully no delays. Everything is in place- I have the products needed to do the formal detox cleanse, the time marked off on my calendar, the motivation and the happiness in knowing that only good, only beneficial things, will come from this next 7dw formal. Gosh, I'm really excited, can't wait to start!

See you all at my 7 Day Wonder precleansing, or at my 7DW formal detox cleanse thread, or my 7DW post-cleansing/ body rebirthing thread.

If you haven't yet ordered a 7 Day Wonder or don't yet know what the 7 Day Wonder is all about, I suggest you learn more about the program here and then make sure to read 5 or 10 ten different program reviews written by our clients. Together that should give you a feel for what you are going to do here and get here.

Peace, love, wisdom and light,

Your 7dw freedom cleansing friend,

Jos-hua

http://www.hps-online.com
    "The Ultimate in Detox Cleansing, Body Rebirthing and Renewal"

P.S. Yes, the BEST medicine has turned out to be no medicine for 25 years now. I guess big pharma just hates that!!!
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Helping People Survive Online

Re: Josh-hua Medicine Man, Age 56, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #65+, Detox, colon cleanse, home colonics, fasting, juicing combined. Introduction- Buddhist Dharma Practitioner

Excellent, Jos-hua! See you there!

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Josh-hua Medicine Man, Age 56, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Master Faster #65+, Detox, colon cleanse, home colonics, fasting, juicing combined. Introduction- Buddhist Dharma Practitioner

Look forward to following along with you and joining in possibly in a couple of weeks....

Comment

Thanks guys!

See you at my 7dw precleansing and formal cleansing thread.

Peace,
        Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Working...
        X