Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can a visitor do here at this forum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can a visitor do here at this forum?

Greetings!

BREAK FREE.

You can break free from your past. Don't allow anyone to tell you that you cannot. I'm saying you can!

This forum of ours is for people doing the HPS GUIDED 'Deep Body Care' 7 Day Wonder® Renaissance health care program.

All that you can do today is read about their experiences.

And then contemplate, reflect and wonder why you haven't achieved what our clients have.

Our forums are private and exclusive.

Registration will only be approved for those persons who bought and are doing the 7 Day Wonder® deep body care program.

Why have we closed our forums to the general public?

In order for our clients to fully experience the type of deep body care- deep body tissue cleansing, healing, prevention and rebirthing that this program gives, it's important that they:
    ** Not get spammed or flamed by the general public. (we opened this forum many years ago and that is exactly what happened, spammers flamed!)

** Not have frivolous misinformation thrown at them by someone who has no experience in genuine authentic deep body care, i.e., not be misled by questionable sources.

** Not get sidetracked with contradicting information or repeated requests for information from the general public.

** Not get spammed with products that online salesmen want to sell

To learn more about HPS GUIDED™, please click here.

I apologize if you think we are wrong in closing our forums to you but I ask you to put yourself in our clients shoes... if you paid good money and wanted to be only around like minded people doing this program, would you want every Tom, Dick and Harry to be incessantly knocking on your door?

Wouldn't some privacy make you feel more secure in sharing and expressing openly what you are feeling and experiencing with your body, mind and health before during and after doing the program?

I wish you all the best.

Join us... inquire into availability. You'll profit.

Sincerely,

Jos-hua
    The HPS medicine man

P.S. Spammers take note: You cannot view an HPS cleanser user profile, nor get their email addresses. That information is private and protected too. If you try and register to the forums, your registration will be deleted within hours, so please don't even waste your time.
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online
Working...
X