Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike_Y, age 44, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial-- Don’t think you can do this on your own, or by reading a book, or checking out a web site. You need guidance to get through the process.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike_Y, age 44, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial-- Don’t think you can do this on your own, or by reading a book, or checking out a web site. You need guidance to get through the process.

Does this description fit you?

Youíre reasonably healthy.

You try to eat well but you love pizza and the occasional pig out on junk food. Sometimes you eat on the run because thereís no time.

You exercise when you can but you know itís not enough. You drink too much coffee and not enough water. You like to go out drinking, particularly on a Friday night. But you wake up feeling lousy and say to yourself I canít do this like I used to! And most of all, you wish you had more ENERGY!

Well that was me in a nutshell.

When I first heard about the HPS HPS GUIDED I was more than a little sceptical.

One, I thought fasting was for monks and two, I was dubious about anything that required me to stick tubes up my bum.
    On the other hand, I thought it was about time I did something healthy in my life.

If this program could give me more energy and drive, why not give it a shot. Moreover, my pragmatic wife was also willing to try it out.

It was one of the best things Iíve ever done.

I now have energy Ė every day and loads of it.

I started my own company earlier this year (breaking from the relative safety of salary land) and Iím working harder than ever before.

But there is one big difference. I donít feel drained at the end of each day Ė and exhausted by the end of the week. Instead, I feel like I can do more and achieve more out of my life, and itís rubbing off on the people around me.

So whatís deep body care?

On a basic level, itís about ridding your body of crappy toxins and eating food in the right combinations. But itís really much broader than that. Itís about taking control of your life, physically, mentally and even spiritually. Before you think Iíve turned into a zealot, I still enjoy having a beer or 10 and letting my hair down. But I know Iím doing it on my terms.

My only gripe (which might be a godsend for some) is that I have lost weight and Iím only slowly putting it back on.

One last thing.

Donít think you can do this on your own, or by reading a book, or checking out a web site. You need guidance to get through the process Ė and the HPS GUIDED DBC program is a fantastic way to do it with the online support of others. Believe me, it improved my life big time. It can for you too.

regards
    Mike
Working...
X