Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dirk_E, Age 47, DBC, 7DW Level 3. Testimonial- No ASTHMA medication any more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirk_E, Age 47, DBC, 7DW Level 3. Testimonial- No ASTHMA medication any more.

Yes, this is the third time I have done a cleansing week (Level 3) on this website!

Yes, this will not be the last cleansing week that I do...(Every 7 Day Wonder level was a stepping stone and a necessary one too with great info and exercises!)

I read about this cleansing method 10 years ago and thought it weird!
    About a good year ago I found this website and it took me about 3 months to decide to give it a chance!

What was the motivation?

I wanted to loose some extra kgs/pounds and see if the program could do something to improve my breathing. I had since childhood an asthmatic condition that I kept manageable through medication and exercise.

Results?

Of course the weight problem was solved after Level 1. To my big surprise I also was breathing better than before. After Level 2 I started to run and like it because my breathing was so smooth and easy. No medication any more.

Of course, I could have stopped after that because physically I felt great and full of energy.

I would have missed out on a lot that I have learned through the Level 3 program. What precisely?

My breathing got better still and much deeper. I still got rid of a lot of mucus that was blocking my energy. I got a lot more flexible (physically as well as mentally).

I became more patient with the children, more confident about the future of my business prospects.

It is hard to say but the physical cleaning out came with a serious review of some of my attitudes.

I didn't like what I saw and I gained a new perspective from a point of view of renewed health and strength. More basic trust, more confidence, more win-win thinking, more willingness to share...more leadership as an opportunity to take care...

I will run 5 K much smoother (and with pleasure), something I have never done before...(at least this can be measured:-))

Instead of a diet I have remodelled my life-style, instead of having an incurable disease I am healthy as never before.

I thought all the above was impossible; having made the impossible possible, I have a confidence and strength that I have seldom experienced before...

I have the feeling that this is probable the best thing that I could have done to improve my business.

Why haven't I read about this in the Harvard Business Review? (To do justice to the business press I read a related article in the Financial Times.)

I have found it beneficial to delve into this excellent program (I am fit and slim and full of energy!). Enough to take this serious...

...and still there is more because as well for my family as for my business I have the feeling I get a new start.

I sincerely wish that you don't need 10 years or 3 months to decide whether this is something for you...

it certainly was something for me,
    thanks to Joshua for the 7-Day Wonder Freedom program and thanks to the supporting group!

This is indeed the road to vibrant health and yes, such a thing exists!

Dirk

GREAT!! Wonderful to hear where your journey has taken you thus far. I loved your comment about the physical cleansing resuling in some serious review of your attitudes. Something I am trying to work on. Good for you!! Wishing you the best success in your business.
    Cheers, Tina A

Comment

Greetings Dirk,

Sure sounds good to me... amazing that other asthma sufferers aren't taking notice of what is happening to you. Same holds true for those with allegies, breathing problems and respiratory issues.

The home colonics and the fasting have played a big part in your healing... forge on 7DW friend. Freedom from all the above sure feels good, doesn't it!?

You are doing great... keep on forging on.

We all are here with you, for you.

Peace
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Hi Dirk,

You are"fit and slim and full of energy," and so much more...
        That is wonderful!

We all know many people with health problems that could be solved - if only...

Comment

Dirk,

I enjoyed the journey of 7DW level 3 with you.

You've sure come a long way.

Only good things have happened since you began.

Good for you to take charge of your health and recognize all you've done with help from HPS. I'm so happy for you.

Michelle_M

Comment

Greetings Dirk,

Yes, I have to agree with Michelle, it's quite amazing how far you have come in this year... for a guy who was wheezing, taking heaps of astma medications, suffering for years with a range of health issues that never seemed to end, to be running now in 5K marathone with ease, one must say- WHAT A MIRACLE... all done naturally, all self-help, all through consistent practice and understanding of the processes of HPS cleansing, renewal and rejuvenation.

I'm especially glad and grateful to hear of the mental/emotional/spiritual changes that are taking place... it is gratifying to read it all... I rejoice in your happiness.

The changes that you are in, have initiated, will only grow these next few years... Transformation is a continuim, not a race with a finish line. Who can know, maybe one day we will both end up at the same zazen retreat. Now wouldn't that be a trip!

Be well friend. Thanks for being here, thanks for trusting, thanks for being part of HPS, thanks for helping others, thanks for allowing me to help you, and thanks for practicing.

HPS - it is a cooperative effort you know.
            Wishing you all the best!

Looking forward to your Leve 4 at the appropriate time, until then keep us updated at the post-cleansing forum.

Peace
            Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
            Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Working...
            X