Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 60, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW #65+.Testimonial- My mental health has improved dramatically from this latest round of deep tissue cleansing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dharma student, Jos-hua medicine man, Age 60, HPS ADVANCED DBC. 7DW #65+.Testimonial- My mental health has improved dramatically from this latest round of deep tissue cleansing

Greetings,

It's almost a month since I finished up my HPS DBC 7 Day Wonder program.

I initially intended to do this Renaissance health care program in September 2016 and wrote up my introduction back then at our introduction forum.

But so many different things were going on in my life at that time that I just never got the deep tissue cleansing part of the program started... and instead was working on my precleansing and the mental/emotional parts of the program. Did some great work there for a few months at my leisure and pace (in the privacy of my own home) and ultimately finally in late February 2017 I did get started with the deep tissue cleansing and now it's time to write up a short testimonial (which is a protocol of this online program).

I usually do an HPS 7 Day Wonder deep tissue cleanse at least once a year, and some years I've had the good fortune to do them twice or more. Those years without doubt were my best years!

But this year, I've only had the fortune to do it once (last time was New year 2016) and so I must say that doing this has been the best thing I did for myself this past year.

I feel much better today than I have for the past six to eight months- better physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually too.

I'm in a good space right now.

And I appreciate it very much.

I don't know of any other method or path that allows me to get to this "good" space (and sustain it) as quickly as an HPS 7 Day Wonder.

I have much more clarity of mind, peacefulness and no pains physically or mentally.

For the past four or five months I've had some trouble with my right leg and knee. But that ended by doing this program and following through. I worked on the problem both with body and mind.

I sometimes sit back and wonder what would have happened if I didn't have this knowledge and these skills under my belt (these HPS body and mind skills), and this program to do, follow and work with... most probably I would have ended up in a doctors office, first with creams and then pain killers and medications and that would have been followed up with a MIR scan and perhaps even surgery to my knee. That would have resulted in tons of more pain, and big bills plus of course a boatload of time wasted and a lot of anxiety too... all which I have TOTALLY avoided just by doing this HPS Deep Body Care (DBC) program. I've only spent a month in devoting myself to my health, yet the results are like I've spent a year.

I followed up these past three weeks in my deep tissue post-cleansing with some focus on the vital internal organs- specifically the live and gallbladder and after that I proceeded into doing some work on my kidney's and bladder. So right now, close to 61 years old I again feel that I have the body of someone in their late twenties and the energy of a teenager.

So as always, I end this testimonial with the same byline I frequently use- all gain, no pain!

Looking forward to doing another 7DW in late August 2017 or early September. I want to build on the momentum that has started with this one.

Deep Body Care- it's a process, not an event. A body and mind process. Program details here.

Peace, love, light and wisdom,

Jos-hua
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Jos-hua, that's a very succinct testimonial. Great results. I feel like you could've written mine too, while you were at it:

But this year, I've only had the fortune to do it once (last time was New year 2016) and so I must say that doing this has been the best thing I did for myself this past year.

I feel much better today than I have for the past six to eight months- better physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually too.

I'm in a good space right now. And I appreciate it very much. I don't know of any other method or path that allows me to get to this good space (and sustain it) as quickly as an HPS 7 Day Wonder.
    I feel just about exactly the same way following my DBC from last month, but I need to take a few minutes to put the experience in my own words, which I'll do shortly before starting up a new cycle of 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing threads this week.

Great to be here with you,

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
    X