Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teacher, Student - Richard D, Age 44, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW #22, Testimonial-Nothing Like This Out There Anywhere

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher, Student - Richard D, Age 44, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW #22, Testimonial-Nothing Like This Out There Anywhere

I finished my 22nd HPS 7DW (7 Day Wonder) deep body care about a month ago, and it was long overdue, and as such the best thing I've done for myself so far this year.

I try to do a couple of 7DW programs every year, but as Jos-hua has noted in his own record, it doesn't always work out every year, and this last year or two has been especially difficult to keep up with the schedule I know works best for my overall health and well-being.

So it was really important for me to get this deep body caring in when the opportunity arose, and the benefits were a lot clearer to me after having gone such a long time without--when you get used to enjoying the benefits of this or that healthy activity, you can get inured to it to the point that you don't notice it anymore. But absence makes the heart grow fond, as the saying goes, and this last year or two of reduced cleansing has really thrown into high relief what I've been missing with this reduced schedule.

Physical problems ranging from nagging little pains in the joints to labored breathing while climbing stairs all get a lot better for me after just a week of 7DW deep body care tissue cleansing, but the most important benefit I get and look forward to every single time I embark on a new round is the boost I get in my mental/emotional life, usually just a few days into the actual fasting itself. And that improvement in overall mood and well-being persists for months afterward. It's amazing how reliable and predictable this effect has become for me over the years--it's actually led me to take it for granted from time to time, and after this most recent cleanse after such a long hiatus, I'm determined not to take it for granted anymore.

There's simply nothing like the guided deep body program which also incorporates a week of home fasting/colon cleansing too that Jos-hua has crafted here over the years for anyone who wants to attain self-knowledge and mastery in their own health.

You learn lessons here that are won from experience, experimentation, and exposure to ideas and practices that you don't see gathered in any single other place out there on the web, not to mention with the additional support of the member forums here which feature not only live guidance from Jos-hua and whoever else may be hanging around at the time, but there are literally decades' worth of archives from others who've made the 7DW journey at every step of the process available for your perusal and guidance. It's an invaluable resource for those with a genuine thirst for knowledge about health in all its aspects.

In other words, nothing like the HPS-Online 7-Day Wonder Deep Body Care program exists anywhere else on this planet, or even on the internet. It is the very definition of unique, and the value it presents for the true seeker of self-knowledge is unique as well. The lessons I've learned here will stay with me for the rest of my days, however many more of them I'll be blessed to experience.

In a perfect world, I'd wish for everyone to get the opportunity to learn the basics of what I've learned here, via direct instruction, personal experience, and observing the experiences of others. But I realize at the same time that it's a rare individual who sees the value offered here and steps up to undertake this particular journey. I respect that. We all have our particular paths to pursue in this life. But for those who find themselves intrigued by the possibilities, to you I would extend my most heartfelt recommendation to take the plunge. It is truly a life-changing experience.

I'll be back soon with a new testimonial, because this is part of my life now. See you all then.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Originally posted by Richard_D View Post

...every single time I embark on a new round is the boost I get in my mental/emotional life, usually just a few days into the actual fasting itself. And that improvement in overall mood and well-being persists for months afterward. It's amazing how reliable and predictable this effect has become for me over the years--it's actually led me to take it for granted from time to time, and after this most recent cleanse after such a long hiatus, I'm determined not to take it for granted anymore.

Rick
    Hi Rick,

Thanks for posting this testimonial. .

Over the years you've already posted 22 different testimonials, and have highlighted in each one different aspects of the program and it's effect on your health and wellbeing.

And now you've done it again, so wonderfully. Talking this time about mental/emotional benefits.

After all, this is really the best sub-forum at our HPS DBC forum for those not doing this program, to get a good idea of how effective it actually is. I'm so glad a decision was made years ago to have a testimonial/program review/client feedback forum about the HPS Deep Body Care program. Glad because for posterity sake, the record is available to all, transparent and it spans decades already.

Funny, my testimonial right before yours, of a week ago, also highlighted what you wrote above regarding the mental/emotional benefits this program gives.

But what I didn't note there, and you did here, was the "It's amazing how reliable and predictable this effect has become for me over the years."

So true for me too.

Great health obviously is a body and mind project.

Most people ignore the mind side of the equation. They've been trained through the mass media to focus on the body only. Fitness, food, etc..

But I believe that addressing our mind is integral to the process of effective health care if we wish to attain and maintain great health.

For most people when you tell them they should also invest time and effort in their mental health, they right away convulse and say "I'm not mental'" or "I'm not a crazy person, why do I need to work on my mind too."

Of course, this is a mistaken understanding on their part ... A lack of knowledge and a type of arrogance.

After all, we all, all human beings are made up of two parts- body and mind- and they obviously are interconnected. When mind is in pain- suffering, worries, doubts, stress, etc.- body obviously starts having pains too (physical aches and pains, illness, disease, dysfunctions, etc.)... and vis a versa.

Like you I find that the HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body care (DBC) program immediately addresses my mental and emotional state too, calming it substantially.

And as you just noted calming it for a substantial time. I believe part of our mind disturbances (moods, emotional instability, emotional outbursts, brain fog, lack of concentration, lack of clarity, depression, addictions, and even suicidal thoughts) are originating on the physical level too, not just the mental level, so the deep tissue cleansing (particularly the fasting combined with home colonics and colon cleansing for seven straight days) which addresses blood purity immediately brings about a cleanliness of mind. For after all, it is blood which nourishes mind. Cleaner blood=cleaner mind. Cleaner mind=more stable mind. More stable mind=more positivity in life, about life. More positivity=more accomplishments. More accomplishments=more happiness.

As we both know, HPS is not, and was not designed for health freaks, or health fanatics...

Neither you nor would I describe ourselves as health addicts, health freaks, or health fanatics. We are not that and this program isn't for those type of people.

The HPS program is designed for those who probably would say they wish to do the minimum for their health, but get maximum results. Minimum in time, effort and investments. As you noted, there is nothing like this anywhere online, or offline, but if we don't do it, we don't know that. I'm so happy to see you here for so many years already. Every post of yours has made a valuable contribution to others, and I thank you for that. With over 4268 posts to date, you made over four thousand contributions to others.

Rejoice my HPS DBC friend. And please do forge on. As we know so clearly, if we do today just what we did yesterday for our health and well being, we are probably robbing ourselves of a better tomorrow.

Peace, love, light and wisdom,

Your HPS DBC Renaissance health care friend,

Jos-hua

=====
    I am in perfect balance. I move forward in life with easy and joy at every age.
    =====
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Jos-hua, excellent thoughts in your reply. I wanted to point this out:

And as you just noted calming it for a substantial time. I believe part of our mind disturbances (moods, emotional instability, emotional outbursts, brain fog, lack of concentration, lack of clarity, depression, addictions, and even suicidal thoughts) are originating on the physical level too, not just the mental level, so the deep tissue cleansing (particularly the fasting combined with home colonics and colon cleansing for seven straight days) which addresses blood purity immediately brings about a cleanliness of mind. For after all, it is blood which nourishes mind. Cleaner blood=cleaner mind. Cleaner mind=more stable mind. More stable mind=more positivity in life, about life. More positivity=more accomplishments. More accomplishments=more happiness.
      Mental health is a very big issue to me, and a big part of that revolves around how I look at mental health and what it means to me. A perfect example came to me when I was reading your paragraph there, and it's something I work on daily: when I drive to the train station every day to work, and in the 7-10 minutes the drive takes on my motorcycle, so many irritation and frankly dumb and dangerous things happen in traffic that I'm constantly pulled into a mental state where I'm angry or irritated or just wondering if people are crazy, and when I see myself getting caught up in all the various negative directions unconscious, unthinking reactivity can pull you when you lack self-awareness, I wonder to myself how many minutes a day I spend in such reactive states, co-creating my own suffering, and in fact probably endangering myself with distractions when I should be paying the closest attention. That to me is mental health: how healthy the time you spend inside your mind and feelings is. I don't mean enforcing positivity at all times, but practicing self-awareness and avoiding all the little traps that are so easy to fall into from one moment to the next.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there. Thanks for checking in on me here, Jos-hua. Everything else, we can pick up in the members' forums.

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Jos-hua, excellent thoughts in your reply. I wanted to point this out:

A perfect example came to me when I was reading your paragraph there, and it's something I work on daily: when I drive to the train station every day to work, and in the 7-10 minutes the drive takes on my motorcycle, so many irritation and frankly dumb and dangerous things happen in traffic that I'm constantly pulled into a mental state where I'm angry or irritated or just wondering if people are crazy, and when I see myself getting caught up in all the various negative directions unconscious, unthinking reactivity can pull you when you lack self-awareness, I wonder to myself how many minutes a day I spend in such reactive states, co-creating my own suffering, and in fact probably endangering myself with distractions when I should be paying the closest attention. That to me is mental health: how healthy the time you spend inside your mind and feelings is.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there. Thanks for checking in on me here, Jos-hua. Everything else, we can pick up in the members' forums.

Rick

Hi Rick,

Great that you have expanded here on this subject rather than in the private part, the members only part, of the HPS forum.

This way, persons on the sidelines can get a better feel of HPS Deep Body Care and learn from our experiences.
        Or at the least, maybe appreciate them.

What you have described above is a mental pattern, a habit regarding your mental realm.

Just as we have a ton of habits regarding our physical realm (sitting a certain way, eating a certain way, walking and talking a certain way (i.e., specific to us, individually), etc...) so we do with our mental being too..

And I'm guessing that it- this habitual pattern you have shared with us above- isn't one off, but has frequently appeared and it has provided you some kind of pleasant experience so you keep repeating it, again and again.

With thoughts, any thoughts, there are three possibilities... either they bring pleasure, bring pain, or are neutral.

The more we feel they bring pleasure, the more we become attached to them and allow them to repeatedly play out in our mind... a repletion which eventually becomes habitual. One could say - "Out of control thoughts."

If the HPS Deep Body Care program provides you with more awareness, to being aware of these type of thoughts, that of course is the first step.

And of course, that alone is already great.

(It's rare in health care to find an emphasis and focus both on body and mind. But there should be, and there isn't. Whatever other health activities which we do provide us with greater awareness? Very few. Surely gulping down supplements doesn't generate growing awareness of our mental health. Nor does dieting per say. Nor exercise. Yoga does it a bit, but usually most of us are focused on the physical postures, breath, flexibility and our body when doing yoga, and not on our mental state and mind.)

But back to the point, awareness alone is not going to fundamentally change the situation...

The only way to change the situation is to replace those type of thoughts when they arise with another type of thought.

For example, we both have been working intensively with LH these past few months. If you have the awareness to see the type of thought like you described above arising, then you can use that same awareness to replace that thought with a LH affirmation, or move on to a totally different type of thought thereby not allowing that type of useless thinking to preoccupy your mind, habitually and frequently when you drive on your motorbike to the train station, or even put you in danger as you noted. Anger we know leads to more anger, so that aspect should be investigated too.

Another method is to investigate further the specific repetitive thought pattern... what benefit is it to you? Does it improve your mental health, or your physical well being? Can it be detrimental to your wellbeing (and road safety) if you allow it to play out while driving? What good does this aggressive judgmental type of thought about others do for you, or for others around you on the road?

If you continue to allow that pattern to play out repeatedly, are you in fact maybe endangering others, and not yourself,,,, by endangering others I mean your quality of concentration drops, and that opens the door to a possible road accident where not only you might suffer, but other innocent people might too.

Using common sense and investigating is another step in lessening the hold a thought has on you. Replacement isn't the only method.

If you do none of the above, but just are aware of it playing out, that's still progress but not transformation... and the objective here in the HPS Deep Body Care program is to transform our health not just physically, but mentally and emotionally too. And even spiritually too if one is inclined to that too.

Forge on HPS DBC friend, you're doing great... with more awareness comes more actions. With more actions come more positive changes. Rhetoric is meaningless. Only actions matter.

I look forward to your reply, below.

Peace,

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

Comment

Hey Jos-hua, glad to expand this conversation in public a bit further. You've said just about everything I would want to, but I can confirm a couple of points from my own perspective:

Originally posted by Jos-hua
          And I'm guessing that it- this habitual pattern you have shared with us above- isn't one off, but has frequently appeared and it has provided you some kind of pleasant experience so you keep repeating it, again and again.

With thoughts, any thoughts, there are three possibilities... either they bring pleasure, bring pain, or are neutral.

The more we feel they bring pleasure, the more we become attached to them and allow them to repeatedly play out in our mind... a repletion which eventually becomes habitual. One could say - "Out of control thoughts."
          This habit has not only frequently appeared, it's been a frequent, sometimes even daily point of reflection and observation for me over the past couple of years, maybe as far as 3-4 years back. I really started noticing when I got my previous job and had a daily commute that took about 10-15 minutes, depending on how lucky I got with traffic and stoplights. I'd frequently get caught at the same stoplight day in and day out and have to wait a couple minutes, and then that would set up a kind of domino effect with subsequent lights, and on and on it would go.

I noticed one day that I was actually saying things in my head in reaction to what was happening, like, "I ******* hate this light," or maybe it was, "I hate this ******* light," or some combination of these, and gradually that noticing turned into a greater degree of awareness until a few days later I was paying full attention to my reactions and questioning them--sitting at a stoplight for a couple of minutes affords plenty of time reflections such as these--and in short order I realized what a toxic brew was boiling in my mind during these short jags in traffic. And from then on, every time I caught that little "I hate" monologue starting up, I'd remind myself what a senseless and harmful state of mind to be allowing to take over. And that would generally be it for the day.

That kind of awareness gradually bleeds over into the rest of daily life, where these little monologues take root and find expression, often triggered by familiar sights, sounds, situations, or any number of stimuli. I haven't able to put all the fires out just yet--still have a long way to go--but I would say in general that my inner state has really relaxed quite a lot over the last few years due in no small part to the extra attention paid in this area.

Now you mentioned above a very important point about the pleasure payoff that has to be lurking somewhere down in these bursts of reactivity, and a big insight came for me when I tied the inner feeling I tended to get with a kind of attitude that prevails among men in the region where I grew up. Basically, you can sum it up in a very common facial expression there, which is this sort of smirk that guys have when they look at or sometimes interact with people they clearly don't regard too highly. A few months ago I realized that when I'd get these thoughts (I stopped "hating" things overtly while driving, but there are lots of devious ways the mind can get around little obstacles like that) about other drivers' behaviors, like "That guy thinks he owns the road," or "That woman just doesn't care at all that other people even exist on this road," I could feel--could almost see--that little smirking thing going on somewhere down in my gut.

That really got to me. It struck me so much first of all because I never wanted to be one of those guys, but more importantly--and this ties in with your observation above--it was clear that I was getting a payoff in the form of feeling superior to these other drivers. I could just project all these assumptions on their supposed attitudes towards myself and others while driving, and then congratulate myself for being something better. I've made a point from childhood to never hold myself as better or more important than others, but every now and then I catch myself in moments like this and realize how much more complicated the reality of what goes on in my mind can be. It's humbling, to say the least.

Since you mention LH, this is precisely one of those areas where I turn to that specific work. A few years ago it was just awareness, self-questioning, and then letting go and moving on, but in the last 4-6 months (or however long it's been) I've been responding actively, just as you describe above. At first immediately, while still in traffic, but then it occurred to me that it wasn't the best place for my attention while actually driving, so now I just still the reaction, get the rest of the way to the station, and then as soon as my bike is parked and I'm walking to the entrance, I run the affs and keep it up for as long as I can--sometimes up to an hour, depending on who needs my attention when I get to work.

I mentioned this originally as a sort of mental illness, but it's more accurately described as an unhealthy environment in which illness can take hold and develop, just as we learn here at HPS-Online the body can become a breeding ground for illness after years of poor maintenance. That said, in many ways, living in a toxic mental environment can be quite similar to living in a diseased one, and the similar correlation can be observed with living in a toxic body: you may not be "sick" yet, but you're certainly not feeling well--not like you should be.

So anyway, those are some immediate reflections to what you've shared. It doesn't cover everything, but hopefully it fleshes out the picture I briefly sketched earlier. If you'd like to continue the conversation here, that's fine with me, or we can pick up the thread elsewhere, and that's fine too. Either way, I'm looking forward to reading more of your thoughts on this subject.

Rick

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi Rick,

First off want to say your above post is really a delight... a delight not just because of the insights you offered but furthermore because of the HONESTY.

Without us being honest with ourselves, it becomes quite hard to fundamentally change and improve our health. To improve our health both physically, mentally, emotionally and of course spiritually too.

I can't tell you the number of emails I have received over the years (people asking about availability to do the HPS program) where in the emails they list a whole range of health issues (some which I would consider very serious), and then they end the email with "as you see my health isn't so bad. Actually it's OK, if not good."

And every time I see that, I say to myself "with this person we're not going to get very far because they lack honesty." The honesty to say- "I'm a mess," "I need help."

I say that because if someone doesn't have the honesty to want to really help themselves, to really change themselves, how much good can anyone do for them? It's a dead end venture to begin with.

With regards to mental health, it's even more of issue with Americans... with their self-esteem (or lack of it) and personal projections and the stigmas associated with mental health issues.

There seems to be a taboo long associated with psychological issues. For me, mental health is not about having someone to talk with to work with our issues. For me, mental health is about us independently learning how our mind works, and then taming it. Just as we need to do the same with our body.

For too many people when we say they should start taking care of their mental health the reaction usually is- "I'm not mentally retarded." "I'm not mental." A rising up occurs. A refusal to acknowledge our own humanity, which actually is based on our mentality, on our mental framework.

Or, "I don't hear voices in my head." Or "there is nothing wrong with me, why do you say my mental health needs care? My health problems are not psychological" Or "I take offense to what you just said about me." i.e., they see it as some sort of personal attack on their character.

In short, a complete and total denial which arises because of a lack of understanding what mental health actually means, how important it is, and furthermore a very basic lack of understanding how our physical health is intractably tied to our mental health. And vis versa.

For example, we all hear voices all the time, me too... by voices I mean we run monologues with our self in our mind all the time. And they become habitual.

And you Rick so very well described one of yours below...

I really started noticing when I got my previous job and had a daily commute that took about 10-15 minutes, depending on how lucky I got with traffic and stoplights. I'd frequently get caught at the same stoplight day in and day out and have to wait a couple minutes, and then that would set up a kind of domino effect with subsequent lights, and on and on it would go.

I noticed one day that I was actually saying things in my head in reaction to what was happening, like, "I ******* hate this light," or maybe it was, "I hate this ******* light," or some combination of these, and gradually that noticing turned into a greater degree of awareness until a few days later I was paying full attention to my reactions and questioning them--sitting at a stoplight for a couple of minutes affords plenty of time reflections such as these--and in short order I realized what a toxic brew was boiling in my mind during these short jags in traffic. And from then on, every time I caught that little "I hate" monologue starting up, I'd remind myself what a senseless and harmful state of mind to be allowing to take over.

Yep, that's exactly how it plays out for all of us Rick, all the time.

Everyone of us has different monologues taking place and we think it's normal, acceptable, part of being alive. And it's that belief that feeds it and creates the energy for it to continue. We seem to be like vampires, feeding off that negative energy.

In fact, it's walking dead, a complete and totally loss of our sanity.

For some of us the monologues focus around anger, for others pride and greed, for others power and addictions, etc..

There are so many different negative emotions to get tied up in, and for some reason most of us have allowed ourselves to continuously be tied up in them, day in and day out, unconsciously. And they become habitual.

I personally only became aware of this happening to me when I did my first ten day meditation retreat in silence thirty years ago.

One of the easiest ways to see this habitual pattern play out in the mind is when one goes to a ten day meditation retreat... When one is already sitting in silence for a few days, in a very serene and peaceful environment, "supposedly practicing meditation," and all of a sudden a bunch of very negative thoughts start arising and won't stop, one has to come to the conclusion that there is nothing and no one in the environment around us to blame this on... this is our mind in action, going off on a rant, uncontrollably (there is a term for it in meditation- it's called the monkey mind, jumping around from branch to branch, feverishly), and that awareness, well it totally changed my life.

That is what got me seriously walking the meditation path, and it is the meditation path that seriously got me into mental health issues and the connection between mental health and physical health. And the need to take care of ourselves on all dimensions- physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

Louise Hays says the mental causations of cancer are- "DEEP HURT. LONGSTANDING RESENTMENT. DEEP SECRETS OR GRIEF EATING AWAY AT THE SELF. CARRYING HATREDS."

And I totally agree with her.

We've all heard about people who supposedly lived a very health lifestyle, exercising frequently, consuming tons of vitamins and supplements, eating organic, doing annual medical tests and health checkups, etc... some even vegetarians... yet still they got struck down by cancer.

How to explain that?

Well on the physical level I would say no matter how healthy their lifestyle was, unless they spent a while seriously, comprehensively and properly cleaning up their internal environment, they probably had a bunch of filth and pollution accumulating for years in their body... and cancer, in fact all illness and diseases, thrives in a filthy dirty polluted environment. The HPS-online website discusses this in detail here on this page.

But I would also say, their mind, was filthy and dirty too. Longstanding resentment. Deep hurt. Grief eating away the self. Carrying hatreds. And habitually re-enacting all this daily, just like your monologue at the traffic light.

If we were to investigate each cancer patient deeply, we would find these mental issues in their being.

But it's hard to discover them because people lack honesty. A fear of opening up and admitting who they are and what is going on with them... yet on the other hand they believe that food, diet and exercise, or even deep tissue cleansing and juicing, is enough to prevent cancer. Foolish to say the least. The numbers prove it. Cancer cases are up 1/3 just in the past decade alone!

Rick, I particularly liked your honesty regards the pleasure motive.

Self-help at it's best!!!

No one could have discovered the answer for you... it had to be found on your own, by yourself... and you were honest enough to engage yourself and find it.

Now you mentioned above a very important point about the pleasure payoff that has to be lurking somewhere down in these bursts of reactivity, and a big insight came for me when I tied the inner feeling I tended to get with a kind of attitude that prevails among men in the region where I grew up. Basically, you can sum it up in a very common facial expression there, which is this sort of smirk that guys have when they look at or sometimes interact with people they clearly don't regard too highly. A few months ago I realized that when I'd get these thoughts (I stopped "hating" things overtly while driving, but there are lots of devious ways the mind can get around little obstacles like that) about other drivers' behaviors, like "That guy thinks he owns the road," or "That woman just doesn't care at all that other people even exist on this road," I could feel--could almost see--that little smirking thing going on somewhere down in my gut.

That really got to me. It struck me so much first of all because I never wanted to be one of those guys, but more importantly--and this ties in with your observation above--it was clear that I was getting a payoff in the form of feeling superior to these other drivers. I could just project all these assumptions on their supposed attitudes towards myself and others while driving, and then congratulate myself for being something better. I've made a point from childhood to never hold myself as better or more important than others, but every now and then I catch myself in moments like this and realize how much more complicated the reality of what goes on in my mind can be. It's humbling, to say the least.
            Rick
            I congratulate you Rick...

That subtle deep smirking sense of "I am better," or "I assume I'm better," or one could say the other side of the coin being a sense of "I'm not good enough" rather than "I AM ALREADY WONDERFUL" has done a lot of harm to you over the years... not just mentally, and emotionally, but physically too it's rubbed off on the physical realm in numerous ways. And probably on relationships too. Unnecessarily.

Now that you have pinpointed it, all that's needed is to disregard it... i.e., to totally be aware when it habitually plays out and arises, and to cease allowing it at that moment to play out and take hold of your mind, to take hold of your mental health.

Once that's done a few times, it becomes weaker each time it arises until ultimately, it just stops arising.

Peace is the outcome rather than havoc, stress, disorder, disequilibrium and ultimately disease.

Last but not least I copied your below comment to the HPS-online.com website and quoted you there, at the program introduction page as I felt you said it better than anyone could say it, you said what needs to be said.

"

Living in a toxic mental environment can be quite similar to living in a diseased one, and the similar correlation can be observed with living in a toxic body: you may not be "sick" yet, but you're certainly not feeling well--not like you should be.

Rick
            Thanks for framing it that way Rick. It's honest. I hope others who read it at the website can relate to it.

I especially liked and related to "you're certainly not feeling well--not like you should be." I related to that because I know in my own personal circumstances before getting on this HPS Deep Body Care path I didn't actually really know what the "should be" is. I, like everyone else, might have thought that I knew what the "should be" is, but in fact, I really had no idea.

Now when I look back over the past thirty years I see I really had no idea what the 'should be" is before commencing with HPS... but once I got onto this HPS DBC path, well, I know exactly what the should be is and whenever there is even the slightest deviation, I immediately set out to fix things on my own independently- physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. This program gives us the tools, the skills and the self-confidence to do that in a deep comprehensive way. No? What's the dollar value of that?

Looking forward to your comments.

Peace, love, wisdom and light,

Jos-hua

===
            I move into my greater good... my good is everywhere. I am safe and secure.
            ===

Jos-hua.

Comment

Working...
            X