Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Consultant, Erin_H, Age 42, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial - Looking to transform your health? You have come to the right place!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consultant, Erin_H, Age 42, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial - Looking to transform your health? You have come to the right place!!

I've just completed my first ever HPS GUIDED Deep Body Care program and there are not enough words of praise, excitement, amazement and gratitude to express the value and efficacy that this program provides.

I turned to Jos-hua and HPS because I was significantly overweight and had all of the attendant aches, pains and health concerns that come along with it (joint pain, mental fogginess, a lack of energy, trouble sleeping, etc.).

Not only did I want to resolve those issues, I wanted to gain control over my health and my life. What HPS promises to give you is knowledge, guidance and experience in completely transforming the way you view and engage your health. "Skills not pills!" is one of the motto's of this way of life and that is very true; during my 7 day wonder cleanse I threw out every pill and powder in my pantry that represented some false "cure", empty promise or fad that I had acquired over the years. They filled 2 garbage bags!

After completing a lengthy pre-cleanse period and finishing my week long HPS 7 Day Wonder (7DW) cleanse:

-I've lost close to 30 lbs
    -I sleep more soundly than I have in 10 years (and have vivid dreams - which is new)
    -I have not experienced any joint pain
    -my energy is returning and the mental fogginess is fading
    -my yoga practice has improved exponentially. I can now easily do asanas that I could not manage without help before
    -My complexion is smoother and brighter, like a light has been turned on in my face.

I still have a significant way to go in order to have the level of vital and vibrant health that envision for myself, but I what I have learned in Deep Body Care about setting up the Causes and Conditions for optimal health will stay for me forever. I am convinced that Health care is not about dieting and exercising; going to doctors and taking prescriptions; managing symptoms and praying for cures; it's about practicing health every day. Vital and vibrant health is something that I now practice on the physical, mental and spiritual level. Jos-hua provides you with the tools and support that you need to practice honestly, effectively and productively, but is up to you to use them and to practice with integrity.

One of the most valuable aspects of this program is the teacher-student relationship with Jos-hua. I must admit that I did not fully understand or appreciate the value of the resource that Jos-hua is, but now that I am on the other side of it and look back, I can honestly say that the reason I got the stellar results that I did was because of the wisdom and accountability that Jos-hua provides. He keeps you honest, focused and provides lots of encouragement along the way.

There is a reason that this is called Deep Body Care. There is nothing shallow or surface about it. If you take the DBC journey the door will be opened for you to go deep and to get to the core of your health issues (by engaging body, mind and spirit). You have to show up and do the work, but the good news is you will not have to do it alone.

Every promise that Jos-hua has made regarding the Deep Body Care Program he has fulfilled for me and then some. This experience has transformed my life and I am sure that it will do the same for others.

Originally posted by Erin_H View Post
    I've just completed my first ever HPS GUIDED Deep Body Care program...

What HPS promises to give you is knowledge, guidance and experience in completely transforming the way you view and engage your health. "Skills not pills!" is one of the motto's of this way of life and that is very true; during my 7 day cleanse I threw out every pill and powder in my pantry that represented some false "cure", empty promise or fad that I had acquired over the years. They filled 2 garbage bags!
    Greetings Erin and readers on the sidelines!

Actually HPS GUIDED is the program. Deep Body Care is the system.

That's a very nice testimonial Erin and I hope it inspires not just you Erin to forge on but others on the sidelines too to join us and start caring for their body, mind and health.

I hope it inspires them to saddle up.

Everybody wants quick and easy but those in the know know that in the life good things don't come quick and easy.

Effort is required, a ton of patience is required and a good caring teacher is important too.

I've tried to be a good caring teacher to Erin, just as I have to all our HPS clients and deep body care friends. HPS GUIDED revolves around this caring... sometimes, it seems like a rollacoaster ride, but that's ok, that's what is needed sometimes. Other times it's deep and personal, and intense but that is ok, that's what is needed sometimes. Other times it's smooth sailing... that too is ok.

What's important to me is that our clients and friends start the process of transforming their health... pivoting how they relate to health.

What is health?

Are we talking about body? About physical health?
    Or do we mean mind? Mental and emotional health?
    Or is it spirit? Our spiritual health and well being?

Here at HPS GUIDED 'Deep Body Care' we're talking about all three and transitioning all three.

The quote above about throwing out all the junk you've accumulated Erin, recognizing that there aren't any quick fixes, recognizing that your health is your personal responsibility, recognizing that we need to make friends with ourselves, honest friends, reflects all three.

I rejoice in your rejoicing Erin!

But know, there is still a long way to go... these steps you have taken are just the first baby steps, the seeds have been planted. You do remember that my first correspondence to you prior to you even ordering was about seeds. Well, you've planted some good ones but now if your garden is to grow, a lot of attention and love needs to be given to it... the soil has to be weeded constantly and fertilized periodically, water must be given almost daily (not too much!!! and not too little), sunshine is required as is love too. If we skip on any of these actions, well, we shouldn't expect a flowering garden... we must be honest and take responsibility for the outcome.

Today just happens to be my birthday.

I woke up this morning, got dressed and went to the fresh wet market... bought some live fishes, snails, a few eels and a frog and then walked over to the river and released them... gave them back their freedom... gave them back their life...asking nothing in return. This is a practice I do every year on my birthday... most of us want to get things (presents, gifts, parties, love, etc.) on our birthday, but I prefer to give things... that way I feel my birth into this world has meaning.

It's a practice.

And it's an outcome of HPS GUIDED deep body care.

Skills and skillfulness. that isn't just a motto, it's a way of living!

I wish you all the best E.

Forge on, forge on!

Peace, love, wisdom and light,

Your DBC friend,

Jos-hua

Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Erin, it's great to read your review here and see a listing of some of the benefits you're seeing and feeling already. You and Jos-hua have already said everything I might have wanted to say about how this program can work, so let me just add a note of congratulations to you personally for having done such a good job of setting your ego aside and following Jos-hua's guidance throughout the process. A teacher can only guide a willing student to success, so both sides of the equation are essential to effective HPS Deep Body Care. You did great with your part! And now it's time to move onto the next stage of the process.

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Jos-hua,

Happy belated Birthday! I am thankful for your life and marvel at the fact that over the years you have acquired skills and wisdom that you unselfishly share with others. You have been a caring teacher to me and so many others and it has made a tremendous difference.

I remember what what you said about planting seeds when we first met and for the first time I am looking forward to tending the seeds that I have planted related to my health.

With Appreciation,
        Erin

Comment

Hello all,

I'm back to give another update and to continue offering my praise for HPS and Jos-hua. It's been almost a year since I began working with Jos-hua. It has and continues to be one of the most transformational processes that I have ever experienced. I have continued to maintain the benefits that I achieved after the 1st HPS guided program, particularly the weight loss and the overall feeling of improved health and well being in my body and mind. I have kicked the sweet tooth that plagues me for years and have virtually no craving for sweet processed foods. I move my body everyday as a practice that is rooted in the growing self- love that I feel. I am certainly not perfect in implementing everything that Jos-hua has taught me, but I am growing and the results in my life prove that things are shifting for me.

These benefits are wonderful and have made a world of difference in my life. AND, they have made me want to continue to pursue the path of health of deep body care because I know that there are even deeper levels of healing and revitalization that await me. I am excited to go beyond Level 1 and to embrace the wisdom and experience that Jos-hua has to share. And while physical health is a key part of what happens here, mental heath is the foundation of everything. Building up a mindset for heath is my biggest challenge and Jos-hua has held me accountable to do this work. He has asked that I review how I am spending my time and energy. He challenges my tendency to overwork myself. He insists that I make practicing good mental health a priority. All of these things are components in ensuring that I transform my health. I think Jos-hua's words sum it up best:

Originally posted by Jos-hua Medicine man View Post

What's important to me is that our clients and friends start the process of transforming their health... pivoting how they relate to health.

What is health?

Are we talking about body? About physical health?
          Or do we mean mind? Mental and emotional health?
          Or is it spirit? Our spiritual health and well being?

Here at HPS GUIDED 'Deep Body Care' we're talking about all three and transitioning all three.

On the journey,
          Erin

Comment

Hi Erin,

Nice update... it proves you are in the process of taking back ownership of your body, mind and health.

Thanks for updating your testimonial regarding level 1, prior to us progressing together into the next level of HPS GUIDED DEEP BODY CARE, 7DW level 2. I find it all very uplifting.

Almost four months have transpired since you initially wrote the testimonial, so it should be clear to anyone on the sidelines reading this thread right now that what you have accomplished is deep, and lasting, and transformative...

What you forgot to mention Erin is the degree of weight loss!

Obesity and OVERWEIGHT is a big problem for Americans... and I am of the belief that neither dieting or fitness exercising is NOT the way to eliminate the problem. You are proving that Erin (as have many before you here)... we never once used the word diet, you had no checklist to click off and no recipes to follow, no workouts, and no denying yourself.

What you did use is common sense and personal responsibility as per the guidelines of this program. You addressed properly the "causes and conditions" for metabolism to rebalance and function properly.

Congrats, you've done well Erin. I rejoice in your rejoicing.

I quote you from your 7DW level 1 postcleansing thread which is in the private 'members only' forums which the general public cannot access:

Originally posted by Erin_H
            Hi Jos-hua,

As for your other inquiries: my weight is holding steady at 55 lbs lost.

Erin

I just wanted to share that here so people can know, HPS GUIDED works... 55 pounds that have been eliminated and has not come back for months now. That alone is reason for many many many people to want to do this HPS program! (please share this testimonial with your friends on fb and twitter. There is a button to the left to do that.)

Everything you added below Erin in this update is only more cream on the cake.

I encourage you, the reader on the sidelines, to investigate HPS GUIDED, right now!

We're an all gain, no pain proposition for you. We're changing the narrative of health care, 22nd century health care this is., we're annihilating the deceptive defected narrative of health that has ruined so many millions upon million of lives both in America and around the globe. Here in the HPS programs we are addressing the weekly, monthly and yearly velocity, direction and trajectory of our health.

Originally posted by Erin_H View Post
            Hello all,

I'm back to give another update and to continue offering my praise for HPS and Jos-hua. It's been almost a year since I began working with Jos-hua. It has and continues to be one of the most transformational processes that I have ever experienced.

I have continued to maintain the benefits that I achieved after the 1st HPS guided program, particularly the weight loss and the overall feeling of improved health and well being in my body and mind.

I have kicked the sweet tooth that plagues me for years and have virtually no craving for sweet processed foods.

I move my body everyday as a practice that is rooted in the growing self- love that I feel. I am certainly not perfect in implementing everything that Jos-hua has taught me, but I am growing and the results in my life prove that things are shifting for me.

These benefits are wonderful and have made a world of difference in my life.

AND, they have made me want to continue to pursue the path of health of deep body care because I know that there are even deeper levels of healing and revitalization that await me.

I am excited to go beyond Level 1 and to embrace the wisdom and experience that Jos-hua has to share. And while physical health is a key part of what happens here, mental heath is the foundation of everything. Building up a mindset for heath is my biggest challenge and Jos-hua has held me accountable to do this work. He has asked that I review how I am spending my time and energy. He challenges my tendency to overwork myself. He insists that I make practicing good mental health a priority. All of these things are components in ensuring that I transform my health.

Erin

Look forward to Erin's level 2 introduction and in a few weeks from now her HPS GUIDED DBC 7DW level 2 testimonial.

It won't be a rehash of the above, we shall be moving forward into deeper levels of healing, rejuvenation and prevention... body, mind and soul.

You can bet on it!!

Peace,
            Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
            Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Working...
            X