Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teacher, Student - Richard D, Age 46, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW #23, Testimonial-An Indispensable Part of Life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher, Student - Richard D, Age 46, HPS ADVANCED DBC, 7DW #23, Testimonial-An Indispensable Part of Life

This will be a brief testimonial, as these tend to go for me.

I'm coming off an extended period of Advanced Deep Body Care with HPS Online, and after a few months of "normal" living, I'm feeling great!

I had a pretty major interruption in my routine in May and forgot to post my testimonial here, so it's not as fresh as it should have been, but I still feel all the good I've done for myself with this program, this year, last year, and every year going all the way back to...what? maybe 15 years ago?!!

That's the point I want to make here quickly before jumping into my next round of deep body care: HPS GUIDED is an integral part of my life, but it didn't take 15 years to get there. There's simply nothing like the guided deep body care health program (which also incorporates a week of home fasting/colon cleansing too) that Jos-hua has crafted here over the years for anyone who wants to attain self-knowledge and mastery in their own health.

I knew from the first week that this program produces real results that I can see and feel, results that convinced me then, for once and for all, that this was going to be an essential part of the rest of my life, and you can see by the extensive record of testimonials I've left here (twenty three testimonials and program reviews!) that this has indeed been the case.

You learn lessons here that are won from experience, experimentation, and exposure to ideas and practices that you don't see gathered in any single other place out there on the web, not to mention with the additional support of the member forums here which feature not only live guidance from Jos-hua and whoever else may be hanging around at the time, but there are literally decades' worth of archives from others who've made the 7DW journey at every step of the process available for your perusal and guidance. It's an invaluable resource for those with a genuine thirst for knowledge about health in all its aspects.

If nothing else convinces you that this program is the real deal, a quick check of the record will show you that I mean it when I say HPS Deep Body Care has become an indispensable part of my life. Once or twice a year I set aside a week for self-care, and that's it. No medicine, no drugs, no trips to the doctor (unless I have an injury), and no struggling with complicated diet rules or exercise routines.

Try it for yourself.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Thanks for sharing and inspiring others who are on the sidelines.

I appreciate it, your kindness Rick.

Wishing you all the best!

Peace, love, wisdom and light

Jos-hua

P. S. If you wish to learn about the HPS GUIDED DBC program, click here, and learn.
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Working...
    X