Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Niamh_H, Age 34, DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial-- psoriasis has improved dramatically. Pschological changes and spiritual awakening have accompanied the removal of physical toxic waste.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niamh_H, Age 34, DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial-- psoriasis has improved dramatically. Pschological changes and spiritual awakening have accompanied the removal of physical toxic waste.

Hiya,

Only as I go to sign up for Level 3 did I realise I hadn't posted a testimonial.

What can I say. Having suffered from acute, chronic problems in digestion and evacuation I was guided on line to Joshua. Hospitals kept saying take more fibre, they never once suggested looking at removing things from my diet. When told I had the bowel of an 80-year-old woman when in my early teens I decided to take things in my own hands.

And as they say when the student is ready the teacher comes. And in strode Joshua.

In Level 2 I didn't necessarily drop a lot but the regulation of bowel movements was dramatically improved and my eyes are bluer. And I look younger.

I recently repeated level 1 also and my psoriasis has improved dramatically. Pschological changes and spiritual awakening have accompanied the removal of physical toxic waste.

In the past 6 months I did reiki 1 and left my job after almost nine years even though I have nothing yet lined up. Leap and the net will appear is my motto.

I'm now eager to get going on Level 3.

Love Niamh

Wow, you are courageous! Encouraging to listen to someone who has set intentions and trusts the direction that life will lead. It's true that so many things come when you are ready or when you have prepared. This process opens our minds to see those signals, don't you agree?

It's great to hear the affirmations of higher level cleansers. Great job!

Comment

You've encouraged me! I just signed up for level II. Yeah!

Comment

Sure sounds to me Niamh like you are on the path... open mindedness, loving kindness...jump, and keep you eyes open, all will be well, and get better and better.

Peace
        Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
        Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Niamh--great to read your post and see you heading into Level 3. I too agree that when the student is ready the teacher appears!!! Just menitating on that thought has helped me take some serious leaps in the last two years.

Have an great level 3, I KNOW you will!! You are so prepared and it shows.

Take care and God bless,
          Maz

Comment

Niamh,
            I just loved the sentence you worte " Leap and the net will appear is my motto". I did what you did 4 years ago. Leaving my very secure but unfulfilling job after 9 years with nothing lined up except that I had finished my studies of acupuncture. It took me a while to get my national certification and state license and now things are happening with my practice . So it is very important to have the turst that you will be taken care of when you chose to be on your path. It has been proven to me over and over .
            Happy journey with your level 3.

Love and light
            Lardin

Comment

Thank you for your encouraging words of support. Having a wobble day as financial worries rear their head but I know that everything is exactly as it's supposed to be ...and I'm smiling through it with trust.

I know what I did was right and these are just challenges to make me grow!

And Julee, I'm delighted you've signed up for level 2. Go girl...

Thanks again

Love Niamh

Comment

Working...
              X