Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stephen_C Age 54, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial-- my weight was down 43lbs.! It has been up and down a little since, but my outlook toward work and life has been greatly energized.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen_C Age 54, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial-- my weight was down 43lbs.! It has been up and down a little since, but my outlook toward work and life has been greatly energized.

Greetings,

I am restating my testimonial for level 1, which I completeled about year ago.

Although it has been a year since I finished my 1st formal, the benefit I gained has been tremendous in helping me in my work, confindence and general outlook toward life. It has been an up and down year for me, but by having gone through level 1 it has kept me aware of my goals and aspirations.

After I finished with my level 1 cleanse my weight was down 43lbs.! It has been up and down a little since, but my outlook toward work and life has been greatly energized.

I'm looking forward to continuing through the next 3 levels and reacquainting with everyone on the boards.

Love and Light,

Stephen_C

Well, as someone in the roofing profession, you are well qualified to appraise the light and brightness.

Wishing you all the best. Looking forward to your next cleanse and what the future beholds... no more leaky roofs I hope.

Peace
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Good Day Jos-hua,

Thank you for up dating my profile.

Unfortunatly I didn't follow through after level 1, par your recomendation, but fully intend to after level 2.

Thank you for your guidance and support, I find all this rather intensely fascinating.

Love and Light,

Stephen_C

Comment

Thanks for posting your level 1 testimonial Stephen. Reading that some of the benefits of your first cleanse has lasted a year is fabulous. Looking forward to your level 2 testimonial. Enjoy!

Michelle_M

Comment

Wow, so positive. As always, you will be an inspiration with your spirit to many of us.

Comment

Hello Stephen-

It's very inspiring to hear what a difference your cleanse a year ago has made for you. I have not started my pre-cleanse yet but your testimonial excited me!!!! and how cool that is that you are on Bainbridge!!!

Peace
            Lacey

Comment

Working...
            X