Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David_T, Age 43, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- Powerful. I didn’t do this program for the purpose of loosing weight – I did however loose 25 pounds and continue to loose weight seemingly effortlessly now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David_T, Age 43, HPS DBC. 7DW Level 1. Testimonial- Powerful. I didn’t do this program for the purpose of loosing weight – I did however loose 25 pounds and continue to loose weight seemingly effortlessly now.

I don’t know where to start when it comes to describing this HPS DBC (deep body care) program- the colon cleansing, home colonics, fasting and juicing parts of the the program- and what it has meant for me.

It wasn’t easy going against the trend in our society.
    It wasn’t easy changing life long habits of neglect and indiscriminate eating.
    It wasn’t easy fasting through Christmas while everyone else was stuffing themselves; eating whatever I want when I want, getting no exercise, and then blaming bad health on the fact that my doctor can’t diagnose or give the right treatment was far easier.

However, I have never felt so in charge of my destiny as I feel today as a result of taking the steps, following the DBC instructions and just making a commitment to me.

It is a wonderful and powerful feeling to KNOW that you are in charge of your health – that good health isn’t good luck but good practice…and that even long life is in my control.

I now control whether I will EVER need a doctor again.

These may seem like ludicrous claims – they sure would have seemed outrageous to me prior to the learning and experience that I have had over the past month.

The HPs DBC program itself is easy – the steps have been fully prepared and the way has been traveled by thousands of people that have followed jos-hua’s program before me…and those people that have been down the path before me where available and present during my cleanse to coach, inspire and comfort me as I took my first steps. The hardest part of all was the decision to do it!

I can’t believe the crap that came out of my body!

Holy mackerel!

After 7 days without any solid food – the amount of nastiness that continued to pour out of my body was quite scary but inspiring! Having done this first 7-Day WONDER fast and colon cleansing with home colonics, I can tell you without any hesitation that I will be continuing on to the next level of 7DW DBC as well as repeating this program as needed to continue to eliminate long-term accumulated waste and detoxify my body. I already feel a tremendous difference.

I didn’t do this program for the purpose of loosing weight – I did however loose 25 pounds and continue to loose weight seemingly effortlessly now.

Aside from the obvious benefit of a MUCH cleaner body, and weight loss, one of the biggest benefits I have derived from this program was a sense of power over my destiny, and a new level of personal discipline which I never knew was missing in my life.

Before the 7 Day Wonder program, I considered myself a pretty disciplined person.

Anyone that knows me would describe me as a VERY disciplined person.

I run a small company, and am pretty successful with business as well as my personal life. I felt like I could make anything happen if I wanted it. What I didn’t know was the reason I didn’t have more in my life wasn’t a matter of not wanting it – it was really about lacking a certain amount of personal discipline. The mind is a very tricky thing – it has the ability to make you look one direction while it does something else right under your nose! I didn’t know that the reason I had tried weight-loss and exercise only to fail over the long term was a result of these mind games – games my mind always won!

As a result of the discipline from 7DW pre-cleansing and the formal fast, I learned to tell myself “NO” over and over, and really mean it. It seems kind of silly now that I would expect my mind to understand “NO” when I couldn’t even tell my body not to put something in its mouth…and listen. We all know certain things are not healthy, but we do them anyway. It’s like wanting to stay up late every night and not go to school in the morning!

As a result of saying “NO” and meaning it, my mind understands “NO” in a way it never did before. I find my meditation much more powerful, I find my concentration much improved, I find my confidence even greater.

Anyone that has a desire to improve their health should run to this program.
    Anyone that wants to learn to be more in love with themselves will find this program beneficial.
    Anyone that wants to live long and get healthier with time instead of being concerned about quality of life deteriorating in their old age will find the information in this program invaluable – 7DW Freedom cleansing and taking responsibility for your health is the only way to live a long and healthy life.

Thank you jos-hua, thank you HPS, thank you HPS DBC community for enriching my life so much.
    Thanks for my new cleaner body, thanks for the knowledge and power, thanks for the new improved me!

Love and light,

David_T
    Last edited by David_T; 01-10-2003, 12:07 PM.

Re: David_T, Age 43, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial- Powerful. I didn’t do this program for the purpose of loosing weight – I did however loose 25 pounds and continue to loose weight seemingly effortlessly now.

Sounds like you are acquiring a lot of FREEDOM with your health David, and that's a blessing. Glad the 7DW Freedom Cleanse is working as it was designed to... to free you from health problems, and health anxiety.

I'll be popping over now to check in on you at your 7DW post-cleansing thread.
    Thanks for posting this testimonial.

With so many quick fix colon cleansing sites on the net these days, the average person on the sidelines has no idea what is genuine cleansing and what is just a quick fix proposal... quick fixes based on buying a few bottles of colon cleansing supplements seems to be the norm these days, but I guess one day, that will end as people see that lasting improvements with their health comes from that. No empowerment whatsoever. Nor freedom.

Wishing you all the best David_T, you are only 43 and that means you have another 40 or 50 years of continuous benefits to come from doing 7 Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing!

Peace,
    Jos-hua
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Re: David_T, Age 43, 7DW Level 1, Testimonial- Powerful. I didn’t do this program for the purpose of loosing weight – I did however loose 25 pounds and continue to loose weight seemingly effortlessly now.

Nice save, Jos-hua! I never read this before, I guess actually this was a few months before I joined HPS. I wonder what David's up to these days, it's been about a year since we heard, hasn't it? This is great--I'm gonna go look up the cleansing threads that led up to this testimonial, really should have done that before now.

Rick
      Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.”

--Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X