Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tina A, Age 34, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 3- Bowel cleaning and body detox the HPS way. Testimonial-A whole new world

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tina A, Age 34, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 3- Bowel cleaning and body detox the HPS way. Testimonial-A whole new world

I am AMAZED at how my life has changed over the past year. I am THRILLED that I found HPS, Jos-hua and this support group. I am ECSTATIC that I have completed 3 Seven Day Wonder Freedom cleanses.

A whole new world of thinking and living and BEING has opened up to me. Before finding HPS, I thought I was pretty healthy, yet I didn't know the first thing about self-care.

I am grateful for all that brought me to this path as it has changed my life and set me on a journey that seems so incredible. I hope this doesn't sound too nebulous. I am just DELIGHTED to be where I am.

Of course, I still struggle with negative thoughts, frustrations, occasional physical aches and poor health/nutrition choices. But it somehow isn't a big deal, it is just what it is and something that ebbs and flows as I continue along. My thinking isn't anywhere at the level of Jos-hua or many of the other amazing cleansers who are part of this group, but my heart and mind is open. What more could I ask for?

Anyone considering taking the leap, do it!! All of this is so much more worth it than can be put into words. And for those of you who have done a cleanse or 2 or even many, I send you much encouragement to just keep practicing.

Wishing everyone peace and love!!
    Tina A

You are doing great Tina,

Yes! in a year or less a whole new world has opened to you, and that new way of living is going to serve you well for the remaining 60 years of your life... That's a good investment... a prudent and wise one I would have to say.

I rejoice in your rejoicing and am so happy you are part of HPS... as I am sure everyone else here is too! It is a cooperative effort,,,,, thanks so much for your cooperation and trust... looking forward to what the future beholds for you.

Please remember What Suzuki once said - with an open healthy mind and body, everything is fresh and all is accomplishable, with an old sick mind and body that knows everything, that's fixed and concrete, it's much much harder.

Stay open and continue to practice your healthier ways of living Tina. Everything is just going to keep getting better!

Wishing you all the best!

Peace,
    Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
    Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Tina, it's so great to hear your success. It's true, this journey opens your mind and heart. It allows you to forgive yourself when you aren't eating and living right and shows you what you need to do to get back on track. Your posts are encouraging and uplifting. I am happy for you as I am for all of us for the understanding that we have gained of ourselves and our bodies.

Blessings!

Comment

Hi Tina,

Hope I've foung you on the correct thread.. I love how happy-elated even- you sound in your testamonial.

The fact that you are being active on the HPS site shows me how much you want to make this a whole life commitment.

Thanks for sending me peaceful thoughts. Must have helped me with today. I DID sleep well last night. Strange not to have any dreams I'm aware of. Shows how well I slept.

Comment

Tina

I appreciate you for sharing.

I am new to this community and it is truly a blessing to hear testimonials from you and others. I am learning from you.

I look forward to hearing from you in the future. I also look forward to sharing with you all of the many blessings that I receive through my cleanse.

After hearing your story I am positive that this will be a life-changing experience for me as it was for you.

Miracles and Blessings
          Alicia

Comment

Working...
          X