Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jorge_M, Age 36, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial - I don't get redness in my eyes anymore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jorge_M, Age 36, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial - I don't get redness in my eyes anymore.

Hello all,

I am restating my testimonial for level 1.It has been about a year since I completed my level 1 7dw deep body care freedom cleanse. - Detox Cleansing- Juicing + Fasting + Colon cleansing + Home colonics combined.

Some of the benefits I have gained are the following:

I don't get redness in my eyes anymore.

My sugar cravings went way down to nonexistint.

My weight went down by 15 lbs.I feel more energetic and more alive. When we go to the supermarket my 31/2 year old daughter insists we buy brocoli or asparagus.

I am more mindful of what I put into my mouth and how much.

One of the reasons I did this HPS GUIDED deep body care program was because I wanted to take control of my health.

I have watched some of the ravages of disease on my aunts and uncles. Especialy my mom,she had to have one of her big toes in her foot amputated. It was painful for her and the family.

I have taken my first baby steps and know this is only the begining.Thanks to guidance from Jos-hua and the group I know I am in good hands.

Love and light,

Jorge_M

Sounds great Jorge - you are encouraging to me - same problems you had, I have now, and watching our older loved ones with their serious ailments gave me impetus to do this too - I’m just getting started.
    Thanks

Comment

Great going Jorge, the best thing in the testimonial from a parents perspective is what you are giving your daughter. Wisdom - already 3 1/2 years old and she is chosing good things to put in her body! Wonderful.

I am happy for you that you feel great and that you are imparting that same wisdom to another generation!

Comment

Jorge--great to hear from you again and what a fantastic testimony. I have a 3 1/2 year old granddaughter--lives on junk food and her Mum, my daughter has thryoid cancer!!! They watched the change in me but just say they do not have the dicipline!!! It just thrilled my heart to hear of your daughter.

Good on you, keep trucking and God bless,
        Maz

Comment

Hi Maz,

Thanks for your reply. I think my daughter picked up the healthy habits since I did my level 1 cleanse. When I grocery shop there are certain things I will not buy and those are the things she doesn't ask for.

I have a cousin whom I explained the cleanse to because he kept complaining of his suffering body and medical bills but he has done nothing and still complains . I don't know wether to smile and or cry.

Love and light, Jorge_M

Comment

Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
            Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Jorge,

Thanks for sharing your story. Your testimonial was definately encouraging to me.

Miracles and Blessings
              Alicia

Comment

Working...
              X