Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

English teacher, Richard_D, Age 31, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial- Too much to tell... you have nothing to lose but stuff you don't want. That's putting it rather mildly.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English teacher, Richard_D, Age 31, HPS DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial- Too much to tell... you have nothing to lose but stuff you don't want. That's putting it rather mildly.

Hi everybody.

It's been a few days now since I finished my 7 Day Wonder Freedom cleansing, the formal detox cleansing- juicing + fasting + colon cleansing + home colonics combined and I'm still busy spotting all the little improvements that have happened since I started the 7dw post-cleanse. My experience hasn't been any one massive change in my life, just an aggregate of little things here and there that in sum make up a near revolution in my mood and spirits as I go through daily life. Here's an excerpt from my Post-Cleansing thread:

--------snip---------

I got out the school door and about 20 paces down the street before I realized just how good I felt. Not overcharged and hyper or anything, just very stable and centered, strong and cheerful. And then I noticed how much straighter I was standing, without having given the matter any conscious effort. I've had bad posture all my life, and everybody tells me, and I've been trying the whole time to improve it, but it's like breathing--as soon as I become unconscious of it, it goes back to whatever it normally does. So I was impressed when I noticed that it had suddenly improved, seemingly of its own accord.

While I was at school I got word that my first student had cancelled her private lesson with me, so I would have an extra hour before I had to start work. Normally I spend all my time off work sitting and wandering over the internet, reading, or something else stationary. While I was walking home I realized I didn't want to do that at all--I wanted to do something active.

I got home and tackled an old unfinished project, sanding down a prep table so I can oil it. I got to it immediately, without any preamble or shuffling about, "getting around to it," etc. It kicked up a lot of dust, and I was coughing and sneezing a little bit, since there wasn't a whole lot of ventilation in the room. After I finished sanding, I had to go blow my nose to clear it all out. That's when I discovered the second important item of the day: my immune system was doing its job perfectly, it responded to an invasion of foreign particles appropriately, not excessively, and instantly. And after I blew my nose, my air passes were still open fully and I could breathe through both nostrils easily, and deeply. That last bit was what impressed me the most. I have a bit of a mouth-breathing habit, because my nasal passages are usually blocked and I can't get enough oxygen that way. Now, even after all the stimulus of dust particles in heavy concentration, I can still breathe with total ease through them. I wonder if I went home I'd discover that all my allergies have disappeared.

Today I'm filled with ideas of how to finish all the assorted things I've put my hand to over the last year but never completed. And what's different is this time I'm looking forward to it. I don't need to push myself to do these things, I actually want to do them. I've been consciously and subconsciously berating myself for years for being so lazy. I've suspected off and on, but today I have solid evidence that I'm not lazy, I've just been tired. If this continues (and I'm going to be careful with my food intake to help ensure it does), then the renewed activity; the relief of not being a bum after all; knowing that I can and will follow through on whatever I've set out to do; if this continues, as I say, it will have been the single greatest gain I could have ever hoped for.

------snip------

It doesn't stop there. That was 2 days ago, and everything I wrote then is still happening now. I continue to do increasingly active things with my day, I sleep well at night, and I feel good all through the day. There are a litany of other things that I've noticed. Here are a few more noticable ones:

--Improved eyesight. My eyeglass prescription is still appropriate for my vision, but I suffer a lot less eye fatigue and what I see appears sharper than before.

--Pulse has calmed considerably. I love this the most, b/c sudden fatal heart attacks have an affinity for my family and in recent years I've felt as though my heart was beating a little too hard for my comfort. I can exert myself and raise my pulse and still feel totally comfortable, for the first time in probably many years. Now I feel a lot better about starting a more rigorous exercise program; although I've never had an actual heart condition, I've always worried more than I admitted to myself.

--My head seems so clear. I have a much better time concentrating on what I'm doing and getting through it efficiently. I'm still a bit absent-minded, but light years ahead now of where I was before the fast.

--Absolutely loving food! I've eaten nothing but salads and fruit for 3 days and I feel like I've been feasting at the richest tables. I couldn't have believed it before.

Anyway, I can cap this off with a message for anyone who's been through Level 1 and is still on the fence about taking it to the next level. I had a decent 7DW Level 1, certainly set the stage for some great improvements, but it was nothing, absolutely nothing compared to the 7DW Freedom Cleanse Level 2 I've just been through. I learned so much from this experience, I've regained so much health in a short time--I could go on and on. I guess I kind of have. Anyway, if you're in doubt about whether to move on to Level 2, well, I more than recommend it. I would urge it.

And for those still contemplating your first DBC fast with HPS, I can only say, you have nothing to lose but stuff you don't want. That's putting it rather mildly.

Rick
    Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty. The true value of a human being is determined by the measure and the sense in which they have obtained liberation from the self. We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if humanity is to survive.

--Albert Einstein

Great testimonial - inspiring stuff!
    From all I have heard this will continue to "rewrite" your life pattern.
    Good for you

Comment

Re: Richard_D, Age 31, 7DW Level 2, Testimonial - Too much to tell

Originally posted by Richard_D I learned so much from this experience, I've regained so much health in a short time--I could go on and on.
      Rick [/B]
      Greetings Richard,

Well, it was quite a phenomenal 7dw freedom cleanse this time around... wasn't it!

Doesn't surprise me... when following the programme, progressing levels, developing more and more awareness and mindfulness you will have the opportunity to transform yourself and your health... and then you have a lifetime to practice and learn to excel at it.... it's not about getting anywhere, it's about doing and being in a most positive manner.

Wishing you all the best... glad things are progressing well.
      Quite exciting to say the least. Thanks for trusting and being here.

Peace,
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Wow! That's an awesome 7dw testimonial! Makes me look forward in 7dw level 2 even though I doing level 1 over again.
        Thanks for that wonderful insight of your 7dw level 2 experience!

Judy

Comment

Richard

Excellent articulation! I loved your comment about it just being a lot of little things making up this revolution in your mind and spirit. Lovely. Wishing you the very best!! Cheers, Tina A

Comment

HOly cow!
            That is so fabulous- I am so happy for you!! I can't wait to post a testimonial
            Keep us updated, and inspired

Comment

Wow, great success! As usual you articulate your progress, results and experiences so well. So happy for you!

Comment

Wonderful testimonial -- wonderful cleanse. I am not surprised as I found my life changed in much the same way following my level 2 cleanse.

You have done a great job telling the story though, and for that you should feel good. Many people may get the courage they needed to move forward into the lives they have always wanted to live thanks to you.

Love and light,

David

Comment

Congratulations Richard!!! Sounds like you had an amazing experience. You are truly inspiring!!!

Love,
                  Lacey

Comment

Richard,

It is those small changes that make all of the difference.

Thank you for sharing.

Miracles and Blessings,
                    Alicia

Comment

Re: Richard_D, Age 31, HPS ADVANCED CLEANSING, 7DW Level 2 Detox Cleansing- Juicing + Fasting + Colon cleansing + Home colonics combined. Testimonial - Too much to tell

I know this may be odd that I am replying to such a dated post but I am really glad I read it. I read your Level 1 testimonial about two days ago and thought hmm not much seemed to happen and of course that typical unhealthy mindset started saying its share and making me feel a little skeptical but I am really happy I decided to go back and view your progress at level 2. Just from your writing style and language between the two one can see how much you have positively transformed.

Your testimonial is also very important to me because I am able to understand and relate to your past experience of feeling like a lazy bum. I battle with that at least 4 days out of the 7 in a week. As an architectural student my years in college have been difficult at least and I was quietly loosing the hope I will ever achieve the drive and passion necessary to take my studies to a professional level. I thought maybe I just didn't have enough love for it.

Your testimonial shows me that the energy from a healthy body can completely change my outlook on myself and what I am capable to achieve. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X