Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lardin_B, Age 45, DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial-- Last but not least, I want to thank you Jos-hua for teaching me to respect my self and my temple (my body).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lardin_B, Age 45, DBC, 7DW Level 2. Testimonial-- Last but not least, I want to thank you Jos-hua for teaching me to respect my self and my temple (my body).

Hello,
    It has been a couple of weeks since my 7-Day Wonder Colon Cleansing, Home Colonics, Fasting, Juicing cleanse.

I usually like to wait and see what is going on with me physically, emotionally, and mentally after completing the cleansing to write a testimonial. Well I am ready to write about it now.

I think my body is done with giving me subtle hints about being abused and mistreated nutritionally. It has gotten pretty loud and assertive lol. You must be wondering what am I talking about.

I have been playing with my diet just to see how my body reacts when I eat wrong.

For example just last Sunday, I was invited to a celebration. There were lots of finger foods and as you know cheese cubes are pretty popular. So I ate quite a few of those cheese cubes with veggies and some vegetarian spring rolls and fruits, and had pop on top of it. First I must say that eating all the mentioned food did not feel proper to me not because I knew the combination was bad but also the taste. None except the spring rolls tasted good to me. Anyway to top it off, when I got back home I still felt that I had to eat something not because I was hungry but because what I ate did not satisfy me. To make the matters worse, I made some pancakes at 11:00pm with coffee. I felt even worse than before eating them but that was not the worst part. All night I could not sleep because of a terrible heartburn, and abdominal cramping and worst of all pounding, and splitting head ache. The next day I was in a terrible shape and it extended thought the following day too. I stayed raw for Monday and Tuesday and started feeling better on Tuesday evening.

This was a valuable lesson to me.

I know that my body knows now and will not stand for further abuse (nutritionally). So from today on, I will continue my tibs and will give my body a break with having juice once a week and keep taking the supplements as instructed because I know my body appreciates it and I owe it to myself.

Last but not least, I want to thank you jos-hua for teaching me to respect my self and my temple (my body). It has been long over due. So I want to end this 7-Day Wonder Freedom Cleansing testimonial with my gratitude and love for our cleansing community.

Love and light
    Lardin

Lardin - nice testimonial.

I think we all have to learn the hard way — by trying what we know is not best to see for ourselves.

Congratulations on your self discovery. You are on the right track now.

Comment

Way to be conscious Lardin!!

I love playing with foods as well. It kind of fascinates me how different foods make the body feel. It just reaffirms how lovely it is to be nice to our bodies and feed them wholesome nutrition!! Congrats!!

Peace,
      Lacey

Comment

Yes, I think we all do the same. I feel kind of like a kid who won't learn my lesson after picking up something hot and it burns me. I guess that food has a much different appeal and lots of history for all of us. It's a slow process but isn't amazing how quickly we see the difference with this program??

Glad you're here, your loving support is appreciated!

Comment

Lardin

Great 7DW - colon cleansing, home colonic, fasting, juicing cleanse testimonial!

*makes note to not go to any parties that serve finger foods after formal*

Congratulations on your successful 7DW level 2 works!

Sometimes you have to do alittle experimentation before you've realized that it was the wrong thing to do BUT it worked didn't it?!?
          Learn from your mistakes and always look for improvements in the new found understanding that has been achieved.
          Good job!

Stay Happy and Healthy!

Love,

Judy

Comment

Greetings Lardin!

I am most happy to read about all this... at the end of the day, the colon cleansing, home colonic, fasting, juicing becomes technique and processes, procedures and knowledge, but more important is the transformation of habits.

It is our old habits that bring us to bad health, and they need to be reversed and changed..

Cleansing the HPS way does just that...

And I am glad to read what you wrote here... you're living just that... it means more awareness, more mindfulness, and both of those traits are critical to anyone who wants to transform their health (and their life on other dimensions).

So, I salute you, keep forging on friend... I look forward to your level 3 and leve 4 advanced cleansing. It's going to be a gas! Pun intended.

Don't forget to update us all in the 7DW post-cleansing forum.... will be looking out for your posts there.

Peace,
            Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
            Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Lardin,

Great 7DW testimonial.

I, too, have done some experimenting after my 7DW Level 1 and you are right, the body does speak to us loud and clear.
              Certain foods make me feel so horrible.
              Heartburn is something I really don't care for, and when I eat something in poor combinations or something that simply isn't good for me, I feel it for days.

Will check in at your 7dw post-cleanse...

Annmarie

Comment

Working...
              X