Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annmarie_M, Age 27, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial-- Physically, mentally and spiritually I'm in a better place.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annmarie_M, Age 27, DBC, 7DW Level 1. Testimonial-- Physically, mentally and spiritually I'm in a better place.

I had heard about colon cleansing and fasting for a while yet never seemed to give it serious thought. Most likely this was because I didn't have enough information and because the idea was scary for me. The idea of not eating for more than a few hours was something I felt I would never be able to do.

I've been wanting to get healthier for a while now, and I've read so many books on diets/weight loss and none of them seemed to work for me. Between that and working out consistently, I was frustrated that I wasn't seeing results. Frankly, I knew deep down that my addictions to eating in general plus sugar were too strong for me to ever realize true health. HPS came at the perfect time for me. I was ready to try something totally different, something that made perfect sense.

The content on the website is invaluable. It's so thorough and you get to read so many accounts of individual experiences from people of all walks of life. The results were all positive. I decided to take the plunge and I'm so glad I invested my money and time to do this.

This is truly the opportunity to change your life around for the better. It takes work and resolve, but you're not alone. Every day of your cleanse others are cheering you on to keep going; there's no way you can stop. Once you start to see all the crap coming out of you, you won't want to stop, you'll just want to get it out of your system. It's an epiphany and it makes it easier to change bad habits for good.

Physically, mentally and spiritually I'm in a better place since my first cleanse. I'm much more mindful of my eating and my health. The most important thing I learned though, is having compassion for yourself. Once we learn that, it makes life so much easier.

There is nothing to lose on this program except bad habits, and it's done naturally, the way it should be done. I absolutely encourage anyone who is thinking about doing this to just do it. You will very pleased with the results.

Annmarie
    xo

Wonderful testimony Annmarie - just gets me that much more
    charged up to start my first this Sunday! Thanks for sharing this.

Comment

Hi Annmarie,

Cleansing the HPS way certainly changed my life, I am glad it is changing yours too... that's wonderful to hear.

===
      Physically, mentally and spiritually I'm in a better place since my first cleanse. I'm much more mindful of my eating and my health. The most important thing I learned though, is having compassion for yourself. Once we learn that, it makes life so much easier.
      =====

Sounds like we all, including you, have done our job well. Compassion and loving kindness. Ah, so nice just to hear these words, let alone to practice it.

I look forward to your post-cleansing and your active participation here at our community. SO so many people were involved in your first cleanse, I'm sure that they look forward to seeing your involvment in others cleansing... compassion in action I would call that. No?

Peace
      Jos-hua to some, Joy to others.

Your HPS 7 Day Wonder deep body cleansing and rejuvenation friend.

Jos-hua.

"May whatever merit arises from this activity be dedicated to the benefit of all sentient beings, without exception. May they know peace."

http://www.hps-online.com
      Helping People Survive Online

Comment

Annmarie,

I was looking for a life-changing experience. After hearing your testimonial I know that I found it here. Thank you for sharing.

Miracles and Blessings,
        Alicia

Comment

Working...
        X